Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Source? About Pop cussing out Dwight. Reason I'm asking: I'd like to show it to DBD, who was clowning Kobe for taking the game seriously.

Last edited:
Source? About Pop cussing out Dwight. Reason I'm asking: I'd like to show it to DBD, who was clowning Kobe for taking for game seriously.

He wouldn't understand you anyways. You speak NBA, he doesn't understand that language.

Source? About Pop cussing out Dwight. Reason I'm asking: I'd like to show it to DBD, who was clowning Kobe for taking for game seriously.

He wouldn't understand you anyways. You speak NBA, he doesn't understand that language.

Yeah...he'd still find someway to make it into a joke. I gave up on him after I realized there is no real basketball discussion in him.
It's either Spurs gloating or Lakers bashing.

Thats it.

Espn is truly pushing for a dwight trade lol

listening to 710 right now, and all I gotta say is that Rick Fox is true Laker...

He talked about how everything was so much better when he became a Laker as oppose to being on the Celtics.

He also said that him and Dwight are suppose to meet up and talk. He wants to tell dwight all the crap he needs to stop doing and start doing.

He doesn't work for the lakers but he still works for the lakers. Pretty cool of Rick if you ask me.

But you see, every former Laker is like this. They loved being a Laker. It's a breed, or fraternity of you will.

You either love it or don't. And if you don't, something is sincerely wrong with you.

:lol: :rofl: at Rockstar getting exposed by Meth in the All-Star Weekend thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom