Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never have I been so happy to be at the 8th seed, Pau is chomping at the bit, Kobe and Dwight side by side we can be a problem
pimp.gif

but you have more than shown over the years that you know very little basketball

Ron Artest has been trash all year. I don't know how that is even arguable. Did you not see Kobe yelling at Artest after the offensive foul?

You aren't exactly helping your case there man :lol: Kobe yelling at Ron =/= Ron screwed up. That was a bogus call and anyone who knows the rules would tell you it was a flop and not Ron's fault.

[quote name="denni5themenace"][quote name="DarthSka"]Btw, you his big brother or something? You being compensated or something?[/quote]i call it like i see it. he made valid points. im tired of seeing people on here thinking their OPINION is more valid than someone else's.[/quote] in your opinion you call it like you see it. In your opinion he made valid points. I guess you think your opinion is more valid than mine, because I disagree with both of those things. :wink:

Why are people really mad at Ron Artest? U want Ebanks to play? Shut the **** up and deal with it.
He has positives and negatives like any other NBA player.
He def. gunna get amnestied next year so there's no point in going for his head like he's the reason we're not gunna win a title.

Random:

:lol: I still laugh whenever I see MWP with Blonde hair

artestx-large.jpg

Ol' Simon Phoenix lookin dude

Last edited:
in your opinion you call it like you see it. In your opinion he made valid points. I guess you think your opinion is more valid than mine, because I disagree with both of those things. :wink:

:lol: just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they think their opinion is better than others. but when you say **** like "he has no basketball knowledge" and get on your condescending tip thats the **** im going to call out.

Dwight's play since the All Star break has made it especially clear that he was not even close to his old self. He still isn't as quick off the floor/explosive as he used to be but it's been night and day between now and earlier in the season. The impact he has on defense when healthy makes us a MUCH better team. I dare say us with a healthy Dwight vs. Early Season Dwight is a 10 win differential over a season.

Still don't see a team good enough to win a title, but I think if Dwight gets back to 100% and Kobe can sustain this level of play, we have a decent shot next year with some minor roster tweaks.

Man this Laker squad def over achieving now.
This win will make them get complacent.
Expect Orlando to come out firing like all teams do against the Lakers.
Dwight will be psyched out from the crowd and Kobe is just plain tired.
Orlando will be up 20 at some point in the game.

Magic 102
Lakers 94
Final

Lakers coming hard, ideally what spot do we want for the playoffs? I say we want to take the 8th and battle the Spurs first round. Any updates on Gasol? I'll be watching my first ever Laker game in April -  I hope hes playing.

Gasol is softer than wet generic brand Charmin tissue.
He gonna mess up the chemistry they got goin.
If the Lakers hold on to the 8th spot, Spurs got them in 5.
Lakers get game 3 by 1 point.

Gasol is softer than wet generic brand Charmin tissue.
He gonna mess up the chemistry they got goin.

Ignoring the fact that once Dwight sits on the bench this team is absolutely atrocious on defense.. At least with Pau there is some level of rim protection, and rebounding...

Dwight shouldn't be above 33 minutes a game once Pau gets back.. (Just to give him the rest he needs during the game to keep a spring in his step)..

Those 15 minutes should be Pau's moment to run an offense through him..

The other 15 or so that Pau plays at the 4, we need to have him and Dwight work on high low. As well as use Pau as the pick setter, when Nash turns the pick, he has the option of Pau getting the ball, shooting, or using Pau as the decoy so Dwight can take advantage of the help defense to get the ball on a lob at the hoop
(We ran something similar with MWP setting a pick for Kobe. Left Dwight open to sneak for an easy 2).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom