Delete

peace out larry grant/tavares gooden?

Id say gooden is out. We still need depth at mlb. I dont think skuta was brought for depth but rather for special teams. I still want the 49ers to resign grant he is a good mlb, very underated.

we should of never let costanzo get away. :smh: losing costanzo and jones set our special teams back big time last season.

Yeah it did. We signed Cartright to fill the costanzo void but cut him to keep anthony dixon. Atleast the special teams got better towards the end of the season.

Akbar Gbajabiamila ‏@Akbar_Gbaja

I predict The Bay Area will return two of its favorite sons in #FreeAgency.

What does this mean?

Whats good with this guy. Eailier he tweeted nnamdi left the facility but has some "exclusive" news, but didnt say what.

Last edited:
Didnt relize he moved cause when i saw him play for the packers he was all over the field. Maybe it will work, but having age in the secondary is scary for me. Esspecially with the shifty slot wr and fast TE.

i hope we don't spend too much on nmandi. i just saw seattle got bennett too. Seattle ain't playing. 

Geez, It ain't gonna be fun fighting for the division crown these next few years. Seattle is NOT joking.

Is there any info saying why Asomugha was soo bad in philly after being soo good in Oakland? was it the scheme? the weather?

There has to be something to the big drop

Last edited:
Is there any info saying why Asomusha was soo bad in philly after being soo good in Oakland? was it the scheme? the weather?

age, scheme, aloofness, loss of passion

those are usually the reasons people cite.

Is there any info saying why Asomugha was soo bad in philly after being soo good in Oakland? was it the scheme? the weather?

He's good in man to man, he's bad in zone. Oakland played man to man defense and he was good in it, not so much in Philly. Niners play zone mostly which is why idk why we want him.

Highly doubt Ed Reed is coming here. Not because he's not a good fit because I think he's a great fit, but he might be out of the Niners price range. I bet he ends up back with the Ravens.

Last edited:
I bet he ends up back with the Ravens.
With the way the Ravens defense is now depleted, I doubt he'll be back with the Ravens.  I say that whether he signs with us or not.  Although I hope we do make an effort to get him.

He's good in man to man, he's bad in zone. Oakland played man to man defense and he was good in it, not so much in Philly. Niners play zone mostly which is why idk why we want him.

I think if we get a guy like Nnamdi, he'd revert to a man to man coverage. Lock down a guy like Harvin and Cruz, etc. Ed Reed and Nnamdi please!

Nnamdi ain't locking up Harvin or Cruz, especially since they lineup predominantly in the slot

I think if we get a guy like Nnamdi, he'd revert to a man to man coverage. Lock down a guy like Harvin and Cruz, etc. Ed Reed and Nnamdi please!

Bro, have you watched Nnamdi play the past two seasons? His man to man was terrible last season against much lesser receivers than Cruz and Harvin. He would never be able lock down those slot guys, even on his best Raider days. He use to lineup on the outside, play bump and run and shadow guys on the sidelines.

Read somewere ed wants 6 mil/year. If thats so, its out of 49ers price range. I would say he would be a better addition than woodson at saftey.

Back
Top Bottom