Delete

Highly doubt Ed Reed is coming here. Not because he's not a good fit because I think he's a great fit, but he might be out of the Niners price range. I bet he ends up back with the Ravens.
I kinda agree, he might just stay and end a Raven

Last edited:
Niners should try to get dumervil
laugh.gif
I thought the same thing but he would definitely be out of our $$$ range, dude wants to stayed paid!!!.....
laugh.gif

Bro, have you watched Nnamdi play the past two seasons? His man to man was terrible last season against much lesser receivers than Cruz and Harvin. He would never be able lock down those slot guys, even on his best Raider days. He use to lineup on the outside, play bump and run and shadow guys on the sidelines.

Nnamdi was misused in Philly. Plus, he'd do a better job than Rogers.

Nnamdi was misused in Philly. Plus, he'd do a better job than Rogers.

You've been listening to too many Raider fans with this "misused" label.

First season in Philly, they played Zone, he struggled mightily. Last season, they played more man and he had a even worse season. He couldnt keep up with receivers once they make their move, they get behind him easily burning him for long TDs of forcing him to hold them to prevent a TD. Theres no reason to think he'd be better than even Rogers in the slot, hes never been that kind of corner, even in his prime. Add that to the fact hes one of the worst tackling corners in the league, hes not a player I'd like to acquire.

Im starting to think that nnamdi was "elite" in oakland because he was the decent player they had on defense during his time there. Why throw the ball to a decent defender when you can throw it to a not so good one. Id say nnamdi was great but not elite like some have said. He was hyped because they never threw his way.

I know a WR isn't really a priority, nor what we need to spend money on.. but man, I wish we could acquire Brandon Lloyd after the Pats just released him.

I remember watching him as a niner as just being in awe of some of the catches he made, but never thought anything of him rather than the guy who can make a dope grab.

The very first catch in this video is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Honestly might be one of the best CATCHES ever, 4th down with the game on the line and this man does this:

(id say 95% are his 49er highlights)

Last edited:
I know a WR isn't really a priority, nor what we need to spend money on.. but man, I wish we could acquire Brandon Lloyd after the Pats just released him.

I remember watching him as a niner as just being in awe of some of the catches he made, but never thought anything of him rather than the guy who can make a dope grab.

The very first catch in this video is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Honestly might be one of the best CATCHES ever, 4th down with the game on the line and this man does this:

(id say 95% are his 49er highlights)
It sucks knowing the best catch he made as a Niner turned out to be a penalty. :lol:

:x if Dahl is our replacement starter for Dashon.

My buddy is a die-hard Ram fan (we go to the STL @ SF game annually, including that last tie) and he will find excuses to make ANY of his players sound great, but I've heard (and seen from the games I've watched with him) nothing but horrible things. Buddy is one of those dudes who know stats about anything and everything about his team from what scheme theyre best in, how many times theyve been burned, drops, what school they went to, what goes on in their personal life, etc. so I trust what he says :lol:

We gave Dahl a 3-year deal though, kind of makes me think we see him bringing a lot to the squad. I certainly hope so, not only for our sake; but just so I can rub it in my buddys face :lol:

It sucks knowing the best catch he made as a Niner turned out to be a penalty. :lol:

Word. This happened to Crabtree last year or the previous one where he made an incredible leaping grab in the very back of the end-zone and the ref said he stepped out thus making him ineligible to be the first to touch it :smh:

Dahl has to be just someone to mentor a draft pick we getting this year. 3y/5mil is the deal. Doesn't mean we still can't get Woodson or nnamdi if they really wanted to.

Dahl has to be just someone to mentor a draft pick we getting this year. 3y/5mil is the deal. Doesn't mean we still can't get Woodson or nnamdi if they really wanted to.

Exactly what i was thinkg. Read a statemene where baalke said he had great knowledge so that is a big clue they brought him to mentor. I want to see what trenton can do. I bielive he has more upside than cj. I would like for them to get elam and one of those two dbs from miss st.

yeah he's also the clown that does this

View media item 317312

so, no thanks. 

Haha as funny as it is, I really hope you wouldnt want Brandon Lloyd on your team because of that one play. Dudes got some of the best hands/athleticism at the WR position.

We just re-signed Harylson for about 1.3 mil which is nice, always liked him. He's nothing incredible, but a solid back up who can get after the QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom