Delete

That move would definitely make our offense scary good. I hate that the news has to come out today though so we have to speculate if its true or not.

harbaughcollection2.jpg

tempharbaugh-collection-exercise-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempHARBAUGH-COLLECTION-golf-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempharbaugh-collection-elements-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempharbaugh-collection-helping-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempharbaugh-collection-celbrating-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
That has to be another april fools joke.

I'm not going to fall for it. But the one thing that leads me to believe it isnt....is where the article came from. If it was a local beat writer? Sure, write it off as a joke. But why would a NJ source prank the 49ers fanbase/area?

So...
Adam Schefter just reported the niners are trading for Colt McCoy?

************* play too much. :lol:

I'm not going to fall for it. But the one thing that leads me to believe it isnt....is where the article came from. If it was a local beat writer? Sure, write it off as a joke. But why would a NJ source prank the 49ers fanbase/area?
that was my reasoning. but thoughts on mccoy?

whats the word on Namdi? i mean there has to be a whole lot of interest of him playing for the 49ers that he hasnt signed yet. i know Saints are offering the better deal and the starting position but there has to be something holding him back, no way the 49ers change up whatever offer they offered him

whats the word on Namdi? i mean there has to be a whole lot of interest of him playing for the 49ers that he hasnt signed yet. i know Saints are offering the better deal and the starting position but there has to be something holding him back, no way the 49ers change up whatever offer they offered him

Yeah not going to question Jimmy's pick up of Colt.

Yes, any word on him? I think if he hasn't signed with us yet, I think he won't.

I would have been a little more excited 2 seasons ago. I forgot who it was, but they were talking like Rogers was better than him :x.

Back
Top Bottom