Delete

12-4

Seagulls got an easier schedule than us. We got the Pack & Skins while they got the Vikes & Giants, smh. Its very likely they start the season 10-2. We need to start strong and steal that week 2 game in Seattle.

Cant Wait

Wondering if Harbaugh uses the NO / WAS back to back as the Youngstown, OH bonding trip? Makes sense to eliminate the cross country trip.

From what Matt Maiocco said on the radio this morning, there probably wont be a Youngstown, Ohio trip this season. The week spent together is/was used as a team bonding trip in the past two seasons.....but it wont be necessary to do that this year because week 8's game is in London. This trip will be used as the bonding trip. We will be flying directly out of Tennessee right after the game, and spending the week in London.

Last edited:
Gotta hit up at least 3 games this yr cuz nxt yr ticket price gonna skyrocket

Last edited:
Chris Culliver strikes again, story is on TMZ.  Some either learn the hard way or never learn at all.

u cant even say the word h.oe as a professional athlete? they doin too much

Last edited:
Anquan officially wearing 81. Not sure if old news cause they got his jersey up for sale already.

I look forward to all the games, but the Texans game...this place will explode. A lot of feelings will be hurt, jimmies will be rustled, pages will be turned, etc.

Week 2 jimmies will not be rustled. Russell will be jimmied.

My body is ready! I won't make any predictions because well I don't want to jinx my team.

What did Cully say?
Culliver -- the guy who went to sensitivity training  after bashing gays right before the Super Bowl -- posted a screen grab of an iPhone conversation to Instagram last night ... in which he and some friends refer to women as "*******" and "****."

Here's the convo: 

Culliver's friend: This ***** talkin bout how I can take her on a nice dat ... yeah my car ... ***** you got a whole dude ... live in work you trippin.

Culliver: Lol yeah **** be thinking more then they are. Boy I tell you

Culliver's friend: Right these **** be trippin

The 49ers have released a statement saying "We are aware of the matter, and it is being handled internally."

Culliver's Instagram post has since been pulled down.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/chris...-offensive-comments-women-****/#ixzz2Qwx8HwVV  
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
smh @ tmz
I look forward to all the games, but the Texans game...this place will explode. A lot of feelings will be hurt, jimmies will be rustled, pages will be turned, etc.

Week 2 jimmies will not be rustled. Russell will be jimmied.
if we can hold beastmode to a modest run total we'll be good

From what Matt Maiocco said on the radio this morning, there probably wont be a Youngstown, Ohio trip this season. The week spent together is/was used as a team bonding trip in the past two seasons.....but it wont be necessary to do that this year because week 8's game is in London. This trip will be used as the bonding trip. We will be flying directly out of Tennessee right after the game, and spending the week in London.

Yeah I caught something on KNBR this morning - all things consired though, the 9ers have the most to travel this year. They should consider going out east somewhere in between the two back to back games to help offset the travel and time zones. IMO at least.

I was big on the U during their run and I was super stoked when we drafted him. Bought his jersey after he was drafted and the rest is history just like him when he tried to defend people.

mike rumph and phillip buchannan at The U were gods.

I was big on the U during their run and I was super stoked when we drafted him. Bought his jersey after he was drafted and the rest is history just like him when he tried to defend people.

Rumph :smokin :lol:

Not gonna lie, I thought he was gonna pan out

:rofl: I remember hearing them announce they selected him and going nooooooooo. Lito Sheppard was supposed to be the corner they were gonna take but then Eagles took him just 1 spot before :smh:

No offense but the name "Mike Rumph" already sounded like a bust from the get go |I :lol:

Him and Ahmed Plummer part of that "shut-down" tandem at corners (sarcasm) for the 2002 Niners squad :nthat:

I thought Buchannan was gonna be a stud too but guess his career was doomed the moment he was taken by the Raiders :smh:

Last edited:
Armed with 13 picks -- including a total of seven selections in Rounds 2 through 5 -- the San Francisco 49ers could be the wild card of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Jeremiah: Top 50 draft prospects
How do the best players in the 2013 draft stack up against each other? Daniel Jeremiah presents his definitive top 50. More ...

One general manager told Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports that he believes the 49ers are interested in trading up from No. 31 overall to the 13th or 14th spot.

This might be little more than dot-connecting, as the 49ers simply don't have the roster space for more than a half-dozen rookies. As one of a handful of NFL teams currently enjoying a wide-open Super Bowl window, it makes sense to leverage the extra picks for a difference-maker or two to help put the 49ers over the top.

Around The League's Marc Sessler suggested talented West Virginia playmaker Tavon Austin could be in the 49ers' sights, as coach Jim Harbaugh has been at a high number of wide receiver workouts.

The talk around the NFL, according to Cole, is that 49ers general manager Trent Baalke would like to get a defensive lineman who eventually can step in for 33-year-old Justin Smith. NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah believes Utah defensive tackle Star Lotulelei could be a target if he slides out of the top 10 Thursday night.

With so many teams interested in trading down, it's a buyers' market for the 49ers.

Back
Top Bottom