Delete

No you are telling us to believe in these nutcases.

nothing can ever happen without the government being involved.

dudes always trying to blame somebody for something.

how you can tell anyone that they are putting blind trust in anyone is humorous.

take the foil hat off bro. looks like your blind trust is being given to off the wall wackos with too much time on their hands

Dude you clearly just showed that you are giving all your trust to the media... because apparently to you anything that isn't reported by the mainstream news is the work of wackos & guys in tinfoil hats

Dude you clearly just showed that you are giving all your trust to the media... because apparently to you anything that isn't reported by the mainstream news is the work of wackos & guys in tinfoil hats

Yes I am giving all my trust to the media. I am commited to the media. Not a day goes by that I dont turn on the television, click on cnn or msnbc, and say yessssssssssssssss this is what is going on in the world right now and I believe you no matter what they say!

Media for life

Yes I am giving all my trust to the media. I am commited to the media. Not a day goes by that I dont turn on the television, click on cnn or msnbc, and say yessssssssssssssss this is what is going on in the world right now and I believe you no matter what they say!

Media for life

miss me with the BS sarcasm... you just wrote off every single thought challenging the "established story" as people who our crazy and delusional... which is sort of implying to me that you completely believe the story of the media but hey do what you do

Media for life

Sarcasm?

miss me with the BS sarcasm... you just wrote off every single thought challenging the "established story" as people who our crazy and delusional... which is sort of implying to me that you completely believe the story of the media but hey do what you do

yes because at the end of the day you can either live your life or waste it by *****ing and complaining on a freaking shoe message board about everything that the news and media reports is bull crap but go and believe some 50 year old virgin living in his moms basement with a cat instead because you need some type of entertainment or gratification of calling people dumb because they could give two damns about mysterious magical north korean nukes dropping on a fertilizer plant?

tell me what is it that you hope to accomplish talking about conspiracies online?

how you can tell anyone that they are putting blind trust in anyone is humorous.

take the foil hat off bro. looks like your blind trust is being given to off the wall wackos with too much time on their hands
Reeeaching.

I have a healthy distrust for the media and government, but I find most of these theories stupid as hell.

Would a NAVY SEAL be repping his team while planting a bomb? Come on, son. These guys are some of the most highly trained experts in this type of thing.

yes because at the end of the day you can either live your life or waste it by *****ing and complaining on a freaking shoe message board about everything that the news and media reports is bull crap but go and believe some 50 year old virgin living in his moms basement with a cat instead because you need some type of entertainment or gratification of calling people dumb because they could give two damns about mysterious magical north korean nukes dropping on a fertilizer plant?

tell me what is it that you hope to accomplish talking about conspiracies online?

Oh i don't know to maybe discuss with people that the government that is in place to protect us actually could careless about us and will willingly kill one of it's citizens for gain somewhere else.... but nah that isn't important at all i'll be better suited making folders upon folders of gif images, and looking to post funny things for an online messageboard reputation.... not that government and the media potrayal of certain events have any impact on my daily life or anything :smh:

Reeeaching.

I have a healthy distrust for the media and government, but I find most of these theories stupid as hell.

Would a NAVY SEAL be repping his team while planting a bomb? Come on, son. These guys are some of the most highly trained experts in this type of thing.

Her's the thing ya'll keep forcing. I don't believe in any ******* who decides to post a video wit some creepy *** music in the background and call it fact. I view things from both sides of the spectrum and move from there.

Do i think that a navy seal would plant a bomp in the open... no.
Do i wonder why a special task force and division of the navy seals was posted at the same exact place where the bombs went off, strapped with bags, radios, & other satellite vehicles, all after eye witness reports and Boston own local media reported a "Drill" yet not one mainstream media outlet has even inquired about it.... Yes

How dudes will put blind trust in the word of anyone is beyond me let alone the word of a country that lied about the murder of one of its own presidents, has experimented on its own citizens, conveniently killed the boogie man but refused to prove it, what ever happened to those wmds? Lol I'm not saying believe every nut case with a YouTube video but to not put any independent thought into these stories and just take whatever the news says as gospel that fellas is crazy

This. I haven't read all of this thread. But at some point you have to look at all historic events, piece together what you know and use some common sense. Then you know all the BS they feed you on the news can't be all right. I didn't totally buy what happened as a random event from the jump.

I think they knew about a potential bombing and just botched the security and are trying to play like it came out of nowhere.

the hell are you talking about clown?

show me where I said any of those things you just said?

all I said is dudes should do their own independent thinking, never once did i say i agreed with any theory posted in here but you probably missed that as your head was too far up your ***

all I said is dudes should do their own independent thinking, never once did i say i agreed with any theory posted in here but you probably missed that as your head was too far up your ***

Are you angry? you better edit that before you get banned mister

Are you angry? you better edit that before you get banned mister

Why are you baiting?

Do you have anything productive to add or is that all you're in this thread for?

Why are you baiting?

Do you have anything productive to add or is that all you're in this thread for?

i said what i said without tossing out personal attacks like an immature brat who didnt get his way.

That is not baiting buddy.

The guy had the nerve to try to belittle people who listen to what the news reports rather than conspiracy theories.

Then he tried to claim he was nuetral.

Now I have you accusing me of baiting because you agree with his post :lol:

classic

So what exactly is the conspiracy?

That she faked her death at the shooting, had a new identity, moved to Boston and died at the marathon?

case in point. these guys are getting upset over me pointing out that for as much crap is talked about the media, all these conspiracy theories are just as stupidand aint no better.

yet guy has the NERVE to throw the term "blind trust" around

Last edited:
Why are you baiting?

i said what i said without tossing out personal attacks like an immature brat who didnt get his way.

That is not baiting buddy.

The guy had the nerve to try to belittle people who listen to what the news reports rather than conspiracy theories.

Then he tried to claim he was nuetral.

Now I have you accusing me of baiting because you agree with his post :lol:

classic

you said nut cases, and made a tin foil reference. you are baiting. you're baiting MORE in the response, why does anyone have to be an "immature brat"? you didn't say that without pondering who would respond and when.

I don't care what he said, b. I'm talking about you. if you didn't like what he said then report it.

stop complaining in a CONSPIRACY THREAD. go to the official thread, or go to CNN or whoever's comment boxes and chastise them for repeatedly releasing false information throughout this ordeal.

I mean it's that or post something of some substance. everyone arguing against the theories posted here is doing it simply by saying "no that's wrong" or just outright insulting whoever posted the theory. how about you formulate a thought and post that instead?

or are you all down for whatever official stories come out? if that's the case why the hell are you in this thread?

oh and I haven't stated who I agree with in here. my minds made up. I don't care who did it or why, I just care about what the outcome will be.

Last edited:
Wow the salt in this thread. If you don't like conspiracy theories, and trust the government to full extent, why jump into the thread?

Either way, why did the MIT shooter thread get locked?

you said nut cases, and made a tin foil reference. you are baiting. you're baiting MORE in the response, why does anyone have to be an "immature brat"? you didn't say that without pondering who would respond and when.

I don't care what he said, b. I'm talking about you. if you didn't like what he said then report it.

stop complaining in a CONSPIRACY THREAD. go to the official thread, or go to CNN or whoever's comment boxes and chastise them for repeatedly releasing false information throughout this ordeal.

I mean it's that or post something of some substance. everyone arguing against the theories posted here is doing it simply by saying "no that's wrong" or just outright insulting whoever posted the theory. how about you formulate a thought and post that instead?

or are you all down for whatever official stories come out? if that's the case why the hell are you in this thread?

oh and I haven't stated who I agree with in here. my minds made up. I don't care who did it or why, I just care about what the outcome will be.

see this is the problem. you already chose your side and what not so arguing with you is worthless. your past posts in this thread already indicate what side you are on.

he was attacking an invisible character. Who exactly came out and said they believe everything the media said was 100% true? NOBODY. NO ONE. Yet what was brought up? Blind trust...

if i were really baiting him i would have reported him but i didnt. he needs to act more mature instead pulling out his hair and calling names.

NOW did you not see the article that was used to start this thread? You know the one that recycles the pic? That is believable to you?

Didnt think so.

I am all for things that make sense. I believe in aliens and the government not saying anything because of not wanting to cause mass panick

But when someone says they saw a north korean missile smash into the side of a fertilizer plant in texas in a youtube video?

lol no. just no.

As requested, the conspiracies are to be discussed in another thread, so ill start off 

So what exactly is the conspiracy?

That she faked her death at the shooting, had a new identity, moved to Boston and died at the marathon?
Nah they're taking the "actors" route like they did in Newtown... That the shooting and all that never really happened and that it was all government actors.  Not sure why you would need actors for a bombing in broad daylight but the conspiracy goons whos mission it is to find "plot holes" salivate over this kind of stuff... Someone in the production room probably pulled up the wrong picture, or the image on the right never even aired and it is tampered with.

What's funny about this thread is that it was made to keep conspiracies out of the major thread.... However since the cops have this escapade going on people are in there saying things like.

He could've planted them days ago (In response to the other bombs "supposedly" found around the city

Forget the fact that the bombing happened 5 days ago and law enforcement has been EVERYWHERE in Boston for the past 5 days.

It would make all the sense in the world for him to dip Boston by car. Sadly, I think he's on his way to another city. I'm sure this took months of preparation. When something like this goes down you need to be 10 steps ahead.

This is probably why they keep reporting to look for different cars. This dude keeps changing cars to lose trail.

Once again a NATIONAL fugitive is in a locked down city switching cars with thousands of law enforcement officers looking for him in broad daylight. Or the ever so well planned robbery of the 7/11... how about the masterful esca..... oh wait he still in boston 5 days later.

I wish people would stop saying that he is working alone. He is not working alone, an organization is working with this kid. A student said he had a conversation with him yesterday on Dartmouth Campus.

The totally truthful and devout word of sir. A Student... who had a convo with the kid as he was being posted upon every website in america... maybe he was setting up his ***** plans also.

im starting to think these two were approached by a bigger group/organization... to fulfill these bombing and pose a threat to the US

In Response
It's possible. Maybe they offered tons of $$ to their family or blackmailed them or something. They just don't strike me as the typical psychopath serial killers. Then again, I'm speculating off pictures and 3rd party accounts.

Yea that's totally reasonable an unknown group has funded the two young men who took a great interest in Max B and surely robbed a 7/11 not for money and a vehicle but for the greatness of their slushies.

Now this is all in the REGULAR thread where all the level headed non conspiracy theorist are located............... It's okay to speculate and makeup events as long as your not involving it with the government huh?

Back
Top Bottom