Delete

So let me get this straight because I don't watch tv and did not see when they found ole boy in the boat but the reason they found him hiding in the boat was because his pops ratted him out? He went to school that Wednesday then when he found out he was wanted he went to hide, is that right? Did they mention why the two suspects were at the marathon, just curious? Did they participate or just fond of marathons?

Also, are the two suspects russian? I'm hearing stuff about blaming it on muslims.

Chechnya is in Russia but Chechens are a different ethnic group, not Russians in that sense. They've had problems with Russia in the past because they wanted to seperate

Majority of Chechens are muslim

The license plate photo is a shop.

The pixelated one could easily be a shop.

And the above one on this page looks suspect as well. The lighting is very neutral and the shadow on the building is fairly harsh yet there is no shadow on the ground.

Just curious. What do you think this man who ran in the marathon from Florida was trying to capture initially in this photo?

In this pic, it does not look like he has a backpack on anymore.

You know it's cropped, right?

208abuo.jpg

Last edited:
I don't believe in the terroista thing but I was making a point.

Person A and Person B.

But I do believe it was a false flag.

Wonder how many plants are set up in our communities? They probably blend in like regular workers, your normal 9-5.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith doesn't seem so far fetched after all.

Definitely under domestic watch.

Last edited:
Event otchastrated as added fuel to Muslim and Christian firestorm thats been going on for the past 20 years.

No picture of Bin Ladens remains but we get dude laid out on the table for the world to see like Pac?

Remember the Tupac autopsy?

Banning automatic guns is like banning drugs at the end of the day. This problem will only exacerbate until its 24/7 monitoring or something to that effect.

Remember when cameras first started appearing in places like street corners and we use to think nothing of it?

Pear Harbor...False Flag.

I read a book s few years back called The Unseen Hand and if you haven't read it please do.

Events like this should raise eyebrows.

Event otchastrated as added fuel to Muslim and Christian firestorm thats been going on for the past 20 years.

No picture of Bin Ladens remains but we get dude laid out on the table for the world to see like Pac?

Remember the Tupac autopsy?

Banning automatic guns is like banning drugs at the end of the day. This problem will only exacerbate until its 24/7 monitoring or something to that effect.

Remember when cameras first started appearing in places like street corners and we use to think nothing of it?

Pear Harbor...False Flag.

I read a book s few years back called The Unseen Hand and if you haven't read it please do.

Events like this should raise eyebrows.

Will read. Pearl Harbor is a definite.

I'm reading the false flag page on Wiki right now. History really does repeat itself.

Back
Top Bottom