Delete

Serious question.
You really think that the license plate photo isnt photoshopped?

Are you AntonLaVey (the user)?

Srs.

The guitar Avy, the same posting manner, same attitude and vocabulary. :nerd:

Nah, he would have mentioned something about wanting to have sex with the male suspects by now.

:lol:

But I was serious, Alv hasn't posted much after that fight with Ninjahood. Did he get hit with da $BANDZ$?

The similarities are off the charts. :lol:

Plz explain this

First pic is from his twitter.
I'm assuming this has more than an obvious meaning since it has UMass Dartmouth on it, so I'm guessing he bought this from the campus store

Also just a post with me wondering about some of the holes in the story.
Same thing with the MIT cop, RIP, is there proof of them being the ones who shot the cop? Who actually saw them shoot the cop and why didn't they shoot them on the spot or arrest them? He just chilled on the sideline and let them get away?

And the bombs? Did they throw the bombs and the bomb squad catch them like a baseball and deactivate them on the spot? Because there weren't anymore explosions. Also dude basically had 24 hours of freedom, running through citizens backyards, he didn't do any extra harm, him coming out peacefully Friday night and not killing himself on top of that said alot IMO.

As far as him hiding, well I think anyone would be pretty scared if they were a suspect in such a high profile case, with your face on CNN as the most wanted man in America.

I don't know, there are just alot of holes in the story. The younger brother was not a religious extremist/radical (smoked weed, which most religions would not approve of
laugh.gif
and wanted to live a long life), and he had a good life in America (so no reason to dislike America, and he wasn't one of those lames/psychos like Columbine or VT who crave attention or just dislike the world).

Serious question.

Srs.

Nah, he would have mentioned something about wanting to have sex with the male suspects by now.

But I was serious, Alv hasn't posted much after that fight with Ninjahood. Did he get hit with da $BANDZ$?

Nah, I saw the little crumbsnatcher postin' in here a week or two ago. Could be Powerballin' returnin' pretending to be Anton pretending to be a new jimmy rustler. That is a true conspiracy.

View media item 376734

WTF is Glenn Beck on about??!!

Tryin' to steal Alex Jones' wave while there is a Democrat in the white house. Don't worry, he will go back to being a Republican shill when they get another one in office. At least AJ is unbiased towards both Dems and Repubs.

Last edited:
Serious question.

Srs.

Nah, I saw the little crumbsnatcher postin' in here a week or two ago. Could be Powerballin' returnin' pretending to be Anton pretending to be a new jimmy rustler. That is a true conspiracy.

View media item 376734

I don't think Anton's back. He probs got suspended for arguing with Ninja.

Internet persona conspiracies :lol:

Meth's alternate persona is sillyputty. He's a result of years of pent up rage at users on NT and other boards involved with this one. Eventually the pressure became too much and he needed an outlet. Thus, the putty was molded. He could finally lash out with verbiage he was used to, all the while tip toeing that line of within rule and against the ROC. The tone and authoritative speech are a perfect match. Analogies, strong counters to arguments.

Putty used memes and various pics/gifs for emphasis, with nearly flawless execution. Since his departure, Meth's tendency to "poke fun" at users has increased. I've seen him use images within his posts..

Now you tell me....... Who really runs this site?

:nerd:

Tryin' to steal Alex Jones' wave while there is a Democrat in the white house. Don't worry, he will go back to being a Republican shill when they get another one in office. At least AJ is unbiased towards both Dems and Repubs.
True. I think he'ss just going to say something about the Saudi suspect and a gov't cover up. He'll prob have record ratings come Monday.

I'm assuming this has more than an obvious meaning since it has UMass Dartmouth on it, so I'm guessing he bought this from the campus store​

Christ, have you ever heard of a vanity plate? You could probably go to Umass Dartmouth bookstore and get M33K M3ALS. WTF would be the generic meaning behind the word "terrorista" at a damn college campus?

View media item 376828

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-...emed-terrorism/story?id=17525656#.UXSW7KKG0hV

Doesn't that sound familiar...that's if you read the article posted. 

Now...

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...d/drone-strikes-save-lives-american-and-other

Read this article...but look at the author and affiliated university. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/boston-tea-party-was-act-_n_2193916.html

Please read this article. Stuff is not adding up people. These articles I found by simply performing a search in google for umass dartmouth terroista. 

nerd.gif

Who is with me here? In grad school we've been taught about the filters in search engines. You're getting the movie first hand on the web. 

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-stonewalled-obama-administration_654163.html

One more. 

Last edited:
Serious question.

Srs.

View media item 376734

I don't think Anton's back. He probs got suspended for arguing with Ninja.

Internet persona conspiracies :lol:

Meth's alternate persona is sillyputty. He's a result of years of pent up rage at users on NT and other boards involved with this one. Eventually the pressure became too much and he needed an outlet. Thus, the putty was molded. He could finally lash out with verbiage he was used to, all the while tip toeing that line of within rule and against the ROC. The tone and authoritative speech are a perfect match. Analogies, strong counters to arguments.

Putty used memes and various pics/gifs for emphasis, with nearly flawless execution. Since his departure, Meth's tendency to "poke fun" at users has increased. I've seen him use images within his posts..

Now you tell me....... Who really runs this site?

:nerd:

When were Ninja and Anton fighting? You talking about the legendary reverse osmosis diatribe? I've seen Anton post many times since then. Aware me on what happened.

Every time they're in the same thread :lol:. The most recent thread Anton got banned from though :lol: I think it was the Magic Johnson's son thread.

Don't remember seeing him post since then but then again my memory is horrible.

"In the US, militarized police forces terrorize African-American communities. Almost every day, an African-American is extra-judicially executed by police.

White Americans are terrorized in sneakier and less brutal fashion: They are fed a diet of violence and fear-mongering propaganda by the media. Those who break out of the fear bubble, and go to Occupy demonstrations, may have their skulls smashed by police billy clubs."

Real life. But we're crazy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom