Delete

I thought the shootings were sketchy. But I don't see anything here. What would be the agenda exactly?

I don't know why people think its conspiracy? I don't believe there is one but I created this thread for people to discuss

So the government, organizations, or whoever, are capable, secretive, and clever enough to pull off false flags and hoaxes.. But they wouldn't think to use a different person's picture or identity in their hoax?
Lol word

Also in the age of iPhones and all these HD smartphones, who keeps taking these grainy low quality screenshots?

tumblr_mkl0hwb8ED1sn5teeo1_500.gif

:nerd:

:smh: Gov't, possibly, strikes again. But i can't possibly think of what the motive would be..

mean.gif
Gov't, possibly, strikes again. But i can't possibly think of what the motive would be..
I'm not one for these theories, but I can see this one.

Usually people need to work together to fix domestic issues. Tragedy pulls people together. Problems get fixed when people are together.

We're talking about the same government that perpetrated the Tuskegee syphilis experiment.

Last edited:
Isnt there another pic of the guy with his leg blown off? Him laying on the pavement and blood everywhere?

They kinda dont even look alike in the wheelchair/cowboy pic and the picture with his brown hoodie.

I have nothing to say about the teacher.

Usually people need to work together to fix domestic issues. Tragedy pulls people together. Problems get fixed when people are together.

I agree, death and tragedy do bring out the humanity in people, but what problems are you talking about...or are you just talking in general?

Edit:

We're talking about the same government that perpetrated the Tuskegee syphilis experiment.

Just looked this up real quick :smh: The little amount of respect i have for the govt has been going out the window lately.

Last edited:
Why would they use the same exact picture knowing everyone will see that :stoneface:

Because nobody will believe it anyways. Everybody will just say "it was shopped" or "it was just a mistake by the news" or "Why would they use the same exact picture knowing everyone will see that" or "why would they use the same actor or photo?"

:rofl:

I don't believe the actor theory, though.

America sure loves its conspiracy theories.

have some respect to those who lost their lives and limbs. it's been barely a day since this happened :smh:
Right? Let them mourn before you discuss this. SO TASTELESS

This thread exists to keep this type of discussion out of the other thread.

Last edited:
Can we atleast wait for the government to come take our guns first?

Yall jump from event to event without anybody to check yall when youre wrong

Why would they use the same exact picture knowing everyone will see that
indifferent.gif
An unsourced photo with an anonymous comment on a social media site.

What a joke.

Link to footage of both broadcasts please.
lol here we go again with the conspiracy stuff...

*dead* if someone brings up this being a conspiracy against healthy lifestyle and fitness
So the government, organizations, or whoever, are capable, secretive, and clever enough to pull off false flags and hoaxes.. But they wouldn't think to use a different person's picture or identity in their hoax?
That same ****** quality pic has been going around instagram.

Theres always a conspiracy that goes around after something like this happens.
mean.gif
America sure loves its conspiracy theories.

have some respect to those who lost their lives and limbs. it's been barely a day since this happened
mean.gif
Right? Let them mourn before you discuss this. SO TASTELESS
I use to believe in these wild things but now i realize conspiracy theorists are bums who blame their problems on "society" or da government
What else did you expect in a thread titled "Boston CONSPIRACY Thread?"  We'll gladly take the tin foil hats over the dunce caps you guys are wearing
mean.gif

I agree, death and tragedy do bring out the humanity in people, but what problems are you talking about...or are you just talking in general?

I would assume it's to get people to spend money. Once a tragedy happens, people get together. Once people get together, they spend money. Which is a fact of life.

Edit:
Just looked this up real quick
mean.gif
The little amount of respect i have for the govt has been going out the window lately.
Nuclear testing on prisoners, Japanese internment camps, etc. This government is 
mean.gif

I would assume it's to get people to spend money. Once a tragedy happens, people get together. Once people get together, they spend money. Which is a fact of life.

Edit:

Just looked this up real quick :smh: The little amount of respect i have for the govt has been going out the window lately.

Nuclear testing on prisoners, Japanese internment camps, etc. This government is 
mean.gif

At the same time, it's not like U.S. is the first nation to do these kind of things.

Back
Top Bottom