Delete

gqTS63o.jpeg

Bomb sniffing dogs are legit. I used to deliver FedEx to NY city hall and all the courthouses, Police Headquarters etc... Every day I had to stop the truck at a checkpoint and let the cops take K9s through the truck to sniff everything. Once in a while they'd run a test/drill and plant something in the truck and then send the dog to sniff it out, they'd find it everytime.

what about the drills being run the same day?

JFK library first announced as a bomb going off then fire then nothing

also, didn't they say there was a 3rd bomb that went off and that they found another which was sprayed with water?

Although this is strange (and I'm a big conspiracy theorist) I have to see two things before I come to a conclusion: the motive behind this hoax and the identity of the suspects. 

Bomb sniffing dogs are legit. I used to deliver FedEx to NY city hall and all the courthouses, Police Headquarters etc... Every day I had to stop the truck at a checkpoint and let the cops take K9s through the truck to sniff everything. Once in a while they'd run a test/drill and plant something in the truck and then send the dog to sniff it out, they'd find it everytime.

How many times did they find bombs that they weren't previously aware of?

See the Clever Hans link in my previous post.

Last edited:
Boston from letters to ASCII numerical representation is:
66 111 115 116 111 110

That gives you 66111115116111110!
If you subtract 66111115111959097 from that you get 4152013! Coincidence I think not!
If you divide it by 99265938612779.444444444444444444 you get 666! The number itself, 66111115116111110 has three 6's in it!

If you add all the numbers together you get 66+111+115+116+111+110 = 629. If you add the number of bj's Dante's girlfriend gave in Clerks you get 666! Kevin Smith knew this would happen! Hollywood was giving us hints!

I see why you wonder. But I believe they really do, only cus I baked my whip up, then went to Walgreens. Came out the store and a pig mobile was parked out front bout 10-15 feet from where I exited the store. That bisssshh sticking out the window started spazzzzing the hell out like I was Mike Vick, and I owned its family. I looked, like wtf ? and the cops grabbed the reins calming her down from launching out that joint. Got to my whip bout 30ft away. Then I realized, ooohhh sshhhhhhh. Im sky as hell and that dog smells the goods. lol. :pimp:

Niceeeeee !!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 369263
However, the building is 755 Boylston, a luxury apartment building, and that area is the common roof deck shared by the apartments:

View media item 369265http://www.warrenre.com/boston-luxur...bay-apartments

View media item 369269http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Bo...30785392_zpid/

View media item 369271

Hence it's entirely expected that someone would be up on the roof, watching the Marathon. Since this is the second explosion, it's likely they were walking towards the front to see what the noise was, and then the second bomb went off.

Debunked-Boston-Bombing-Man-on-the-Roof

i kind of had a weird feeling today when authorities were doing interviews and telling people how and where to donate

Back
Top Bottom