Delete

He's being objectionable...that's his whole purpose in this thread. 

But yes I'm all for being looking at the situation in an objective manner. 

Unanswered Questions:

1. a. Why did they switch vehicles from their Honda Civic?
[COLOR=#red]
Totally irrelevant, but probably didn't want to make their escape in their own car. Plus the made the guy they carjacked withdraw money from the ATM, so it was like killing two birds with one stone.
[/COLOR]
b. Why did they not kill the victim of the car jacking? They apparently drove around with him in the vehicle for 30 minutes and then just dropped him off. They had just shot two other people prior to the car jacking, why did they leave this person alive?
[COLOR=#red]
If they shoot him, they have to drop his dead body in the street or leave it with them in the car. And you don't know that they just dropped him off. [/COLOR]

c. With dash cams installed in most police vehicles, why is there no footage of the actual chase through the streets of Watertown? Where is the footage of them throwing "pipe bombs" out of the window?

[COLOR=#red]There probably is dash cam footage. They clearly haven't released it yet. So?[/COLOR]

d. There was apparently gunfire exchanged with the brothers and police when the older brother was shot and killed. Where are the weapons and bombs that they were using in that exchange? How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?
[COLOR=#red]
The weapons they used are in police custody. One brother got away and the other didn't because one got away and the other didn't. :lol: I mean, what more is there to say? [/COLOR]

e. The younger brother managed to elude police and then ended up in a foot pursuit with them near the mall around 4am. After a short foot pursuit they called it off. How did he out run the barrage of law enforcement in his vehicle and then elude them and a canine unit on foot, to which they ended up calling off the search.
[COLOR=#red]
They called off the search to wait for the sun to come up so they weren't chasing dude around in the dark. They set up a perimeter. [/COLOR]

f. When did the younger brother get out of the car jacked vehicle and why was there no apprehension made then?

[COLOR=#red]You already pretty much asked this question. [/COLOR]

g. When they finally did arrest the surviving brother, where are the weapons he had in the exchange of gunfire from the boat?

[COLOR=#red]You already pretty much asked this question. Police custody. [/COLOR]

2. Why is there a limited amount of photos of the actual bombing and injured victims surfacing on the internet. With today's technology and everyone having a camera in their phone, there is a surprisingly small amount of actual photographic evidence of the injured from the blast. The claim is 180 injured, yet through a simple google search there is a series of around ten different victim photos that are recycled or shown from a different angle.
[COLOR=#red]
There are TONS of footage that day. Thing is, when bombs start going off, fewer people are going to stick around to take photos. 180 people injured doesn't mean 180 people with limbs blown off. Could be people injured but also able to run from the scene. [/COLOR]

d. How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?
[COLOR=#red]
One brother got away and the other didn't because one got away and the other didn't. :lol: I mean, what more is there to say?[/COLOR]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These dudes are something else.

Last edited:
You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you.

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you.

:lol: They are actually building this "machine" as we speak!

Utah Data Complex

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/03/04/nsa-utah-data-center-visit/

View media item 377743

You make iPhones?

d. How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?
[COLOR=#red]
One brother got away and the other didn't because one got away and the other didn't. :lol: I mean, what more is there to say?[/COLOR]

But lets be honest....how did he get away. Cops just didn't chase him? Why?
Same for the foot race story...they didn't chase him because it was dark out? What? This isn't a golf outing...oh its kinda dark...lets juts wait until tomorrow. If he got away ok he got away but it seems like the cops are covering up for the fact that they played this whole thing very poorly.....or maybe there was more at play...but i honestly don't think there was just some parts are a little wish-washy

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."

That's what the National Counterterrorism Center is for.

[COLOR=#red]

You basically just answered this mans question with "Because...", and you're laughing at him?

You basically just answered this mans question with "Because...", and you're laughing at him?

¿Que?

Can we wait until more details are released before we jump on the cops? Is it really that hard to believe that S2 got away amidst a hail of gunfire, IEDs and homemade grenades? :stoneface:

Waiting for the details is like waiting for a Quentin Tarantino script IMO...

It's plotted out better than we could even realize.

All of this is one big script.

[COLOR=#red]

Same for the foot race story...they didn't chase him because it was dark out? What? This isn't a golf outing...oh its kinda dark...lets juts wait until tomorrow. If he got away ok he got away but it seems like the cops are covering up for the fact that they played this whole thing very poorly.....or maybe there was more at play...but i honestly don't think there was just some parts are a little wish-washy

:rolleyes They were probably no more than 90 minutes away from sunlight.

Zero people died and the suspect was brought into custody. There isn't anything to cover up.

Waiting for the details is like waiting for a Quentin Tarantino script IMO...

It's plotted out better than we could even realize.

All of this is one big script.

This actually sounds like something that would have been tweeted by Dzhokar or Tamerlan.

"The instructions seemed very specific. Infiltrate web forums, collect screen names, avatars, and posters’ tag lines, and attempt to resolve these to their actual identities. I read one paragraph that listed circumstances when the “asset” was only to monitor but do not disrupt without authorization. There was another section titled “Divert, Disrupt and Destroy,” listing “how to’s” in certain cases.

There was also a section on maintaining a social media presence, and another on the most effective use of Twitter.

Lastly, there was a “reference section,” which included statistics, specific language to use to marginalize different posters, and effective methods to discredit people while maintaining a sense of legitimacy.

It was surreal, to say the least.

Oh, one more thing that’s important. As I said, these “kids,” or young people I believe, are known collectively as “Cyber-Warriors for Obama.” The subheading was “And the truth shall set you free.” Truth? Really? They were hired on their hacking abilities, or more precisely on their abilities to make postings through proxy servers and effectively use alternate identities and multiple e-mail addresses. Their purpose is to spread disinformation, not truth.

There were also motivational statements on various pages, including one that referred to Obama as the “Pharaoh of the Internet,” which I thought was an odd characterization.

But what’s important is that suddenly, through the use of Internet aliases, multiple e-mail addresses, and screen names, a project that employs 3,575 people will have the appearance and effectiveness of maybe 10,000 or more different people."

lol @ people thinking disinfo agents aren't real. Guess them infiltrating anon is slipping peoples minds lately.

[COLOR=#red]

:rolleyes They were probably no more than 90 minutes away from sunlight.

Zero people died and the suspect was brought into custody. There isn't anything to cover up.

I don't think its a conspiracy honestly. But this is just hindsight. If he was as dangerous as they were saying he was, and he was running around my neighborhood, i wouldn't want some cops to say....well its dark....so we will wait til sunlight. He could have killed more people in the time they let him get away until when he was caught very easily. I would hope police officers would be able to chase down a suspect who was shot and bleeding apparently as well.

It's pretty stereotypical to say that conspiracy theorists have no respect for the dead. That is something you have to look at on an individual basis. I don't care if you don't have time for that, which I know will be an automatic response, but if you don't have time why simply say everyone doesn't respect the dead? It's just not true. There is a difference between having respect for the dead, and contemplating a bigger meaning. Terrorist attack? Possible. Government planned attack? Equally possible. So why let emotions blind you over the dead over something that is just as likely to be government planned? Three people died last time I checked, and people are crying and sad. It happens, but how come nobody has time to respect the dead when there are thousands dying in the Middle East? Or children being sold as slaves to make chocolate in Africa, or dying of starvation, and dysentery?

You are refusing to look at both sides and getting mad when people are. Of course there are those in here that are saying it's a conspiracy and nothing else, and this message can apply to them as well. Look at both ends of the spectrum.

But saying that conspiracy theorists don't respect the dead?

C'mon now.

Back
Top Bottom