Delete

ive been following this event and its crazy how much proof there is that there isnt something right here

im not one to go deep into conspiracy theories but damb you really cant avoid this one..

im sitting here asking myself why arent they speaking about the other guys in black jackets and combat boots

and why arent they admitting to previously saying this would be a drill

especially when all this info is already out and all these pictures have surfaced

its hard to deny some of the info here. id like the think we can trust our gov. and country but this has me tripping... :smh:

So military/paramilitary personnel aren't allowed to go to events on the off chance that something happens?

So military/paramilitary personnel aren't allowed to go to events on the off chance that something happens?

im not saying that at all bruh, but why be there? unless you know something is going to happen? or avoid the questions and not say why they were there?

at the end of the day, im not saying i belive it, BUT there are def a lot of unanswered questions that will most likely remain that way. so why argue it... :rolleyes

im not saying that at all bruh, but why be there? unless you know something is going to happen? or avoid the questions and not say why they were there?

at the end of the day, im not saying i belive it, BUT there are def a lot of unanswered questions that will most likely remain that way. so why argue it... :rolleyes

so military personnel have to give you an explanation why they are outside at a public event....or just not be there?

wait.... aren't you guys the one's talking about civil liberties?

hmm....

so military personnel have to give you an explanation why they are outside at a public event....or just not be there?

hmm....

Military/Paramilitary type people, whose job is very physical, at a physical event! Gasp!

hmm....

Except these weren't military personnel, they were private mercenaries. They are not security guards, they are trainers. Who was paying them to be there? I suppose it's way out of line to question their presence? :rolleyes

Why do you choose to focus on the more outlandish viewpoints and ignore the simple questions people propose? You seem to prefer going to extremes in an attempt to mock some of the more dense posters in these threads. I suppose you like sticking to arguments you can win. Carry on.

hmm....

Except these weren't military personnel, they were private mercenaries. They are not security guards, they are trainers. Who was paying them to be there? I suppose it's way out of line to question their presence? :rolleyes

Why do you choose to focus on the more outlandish viewpoints and ignore the simple questions people propose? You seem to prefer going to extremes in an attempt to mock some of the more dense posters in these threads. I suppose you like sticking to arguments you can win. Carry on.

1. Are they American Citizens?.

2. Why are they not allowed to be at public events?

If you question why they are there, then you are allowing the police/government to questions anybody's presence in public places.
Who's side are you on?

I Guess we should track and question anybody who doesn't make us comfortable no matter what rights they have.

Last edited:
Real talk, it's some cats in this thread that are in some shape or form undercover either with the F E D S or something similar. My intuition is telling me.

Imma just lurk this thread from now on. Those cats hv the means to create all types of evidence to follow/hem you, like hacking your YouTube n pulling up videos they want to say you searched.

I'm good...

Last edited:
Real talk, it's some cats in this thread that are in some shape or form undercover either with the F E D S or something similar. My intuition is telling me.

Imma just lurk this thread from now on. Those cats hv the means to create all types of evidence to follow/hem you, like hacking your YouTube n pulling up videos they want to say you searched.

I'm good...

feds def in this thread thats why there is no point in arguing with these trolls.. lol

I'm good...
View media item 378950

Last edited:

I'm good...

Translation : I'm all out of bull **** theories to post.

feds def in this thread thats why there is no point in arguing with these trolls.. lol

yes because niketalk is very vital to the war on terror AND the government cover up of EVERY TRAGEDY AND DISASTER that has happen on american soil :lol:

not only did they pay actors to pretend they died in 911, sandy hook, and the boston massacre but now they are paying posters on a SNEAKER MESSAGE BOARD to spew all this propaganda

Osama bin laden rolling over in his deep sea grave right now :rofl:

Was this covered. Honest question here

View media item 378153
I thought he was in a pool of blood in the fetal position in the boat. Then i thought they fired multiple rounds into the boat while he was in it. So why is he just casually getting out of the boat. Did they just light him up once he got out of the boat?

I'm good...

View media item 379132
View media item 379133

Back
Top Bottom