Delete

Was this covered. Honest question here

View media item 378153
I thought he was in a pool of blood in the fetal position in the boat. Then i thought they fired multiple rounds into the boat while he was in it. So why is he just casually getting out of the boat. Did they just light him up once he got out of the boat?

That's an interesting pic though

i know what iamjusayn is talking about but im sure the eff bee eye isnt concerned with us, hes probably just watched to many videos and too much tv like myself

Last edited:
Holy crap when did Niketalk become this stupid, swaggadelic, wiz khalifa, feminine, herp derp, low gray matter message board? So glad I left see you.. I'll check in again in a couple of months probably

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not a fool either. I think we should all take a look at history and see how evil men in power can be. We think b/c this is America that somehow it is beneath us to violate citizens and commit these kinds of things. Government has an agenda and will do whatever they need to do accomplish that. Lets not take every theory given and run with it, also lets not assume the gov't always has our best interest in mind and isn't capable of doing these things. There needs to be a balance, unless there is concrete evidence.

The best way for them to push an agenda is through fear {9/11, Boston Marathon}, and tugging on our heartstrings [Sandy Hook}.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not a fool either. I think we should all take a look at history and see how evil men in power can be. We think b/c this is America that somehow it is beneath us to violate citizens and commit these kinds of things. Government has an agenda and will do whatever they need to do accomplish that. Lets not take every theory given and run with it, also lets not assume the gov't always has our best interest in mind and isn't capable of doing these things. There needs to be a balance, unless there is concrete evidence.

The best way for them to push an agenda is through fear {9/11, Boston Marathon}, and tugging on our heartstrings [Sandy Hook}.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Funny I hear people questioning these post, i mentioned paid shills on NT when this first started but it seems like it's picked up a lot lately. Many laugh and say this that's ******ed but its the truth, places like reddit and 4chan have been exposed. I wouldn't doubt its happening here too.

Funny I hear people questioning these post, i mentioned paid shills on NT when this first started but it seems like it's picked up a lot lately. Many laugh and say this that's ******ed but its the truth, places like reddit and 4chan have been exposed. I wouldn't doubt its happening here too.

Can you expound on that sir? I missed it.

Can you expound on that sir? I missed it.

Would love too but im on a mobile so Its a hassle typing . I did mention it a few pages back when people were bringing up valid questions only to be shot down or made fun of

And nobody knows that better than this man:

View media item 379351
As big a fear mongerer as any other member of the media, and go figure is the biggest name in conspiracy theory circles. But no, he's just speaking the truth, you say. :rolleyes

Alex Jones has been a tool for a long time, nothing more than a con man praying on fears. Make sure you buy his seeds, precious metals and water filters tho....

Alex Jones has been a tool for a long time, nothing more than a con man praying on fears. Make sure you buy his seeds, precious metals and water filters tho....

He's still the biggest name in conspiracy theories. Or is "anonymous 4chan poster" now the go to source for the truth?

He's still the biggest name in conspiracy theories. Or is "anonymous 4chan poster" now the go to source for the truth?

Believe what you want, ask Mr. Jones to say anything about Israel. You'll see how quickly his act will change. Again, believe want you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much miss information in this thread. I hope everybody takes what they are reading with a grain of salt.

1. Are they American Citizens?.

2. Why are they not allowed to be at public events?

If you question why they are there, then you are allowing the police/government to questions anybody's presence in public places.
Who's side are you on?

I Guess we should track and question anybody who doesn't make us comfortable no matter what rights they have.

1.) I guess we can assume they are americans

2.) Who said they aren't allowed to be there?

You don't see the difference between me questioning the presence of uniformed mercenaries at the marathon and police military questioning any random person anywhere? You don't need to jump to all these wild conclusions based on a simple question. Again, you are taking things to the extreme so that your viewpoint seems rational.

Last edited:
the picture when he's on the boat was clearly in the dark, and his sweater is dark too..

do these fools expect blood to glow in the dark?

Back
Top Bottom