Delete

the picture when he's on the boat was clearly in the dark, and his sweater is dark too..

do these fools expect blood to glow in the dark?
Know what warm blood looks like on thermal imaging? Because of course he was bleeding out right.

the picture when he's on the boat was clearly in the dark, and his sweater is dark too..

Know what warm blood looks like on thermal imaging? Because of course he was bleeding out right.
not at all, you got any pics..

i was mostly referring to the non-thermal images.. but don't mind me, i'm not really sure which side to believe.

I was thinking exactly what Trill said at first but if he was shot in the neck i have a hard time believing he is standing up and not holding his neck because the blood would be pouring out. He just casually stepped out of the boat?

If i was shot in the neck i am not moving anywhere...or if i decide to muster up the strength to give up...im holding the bullet hole so i don't bleed out

edit: but i def agree with you. I don't know what i believe just kinda want to know some opinions and get some questions i have answered appreciate the dialogue and not people getting mad people are asking questions and people forcing the conspiracy talk down others throats. I understand not all the info is out...but that doesn't mean we can't trade ideas

Last edited:
Jking, i think i seen in the other thread that the neck wound was actually from a knife..

i'm not really sure if that makes a difference when it comes to the blood, flesh wound maybe.

Jking, i think i seen in the other thread that the neck wound was actually from a knife..

i'm not really sure if that makes a difference when it comes to the blood, flesh wound maybe.

oh ok so maybe it wasn't that bad of a wound? Even though its keeping him from speaking for the time being?

My conspiracy radar was all "they shot his throat so he couldn't tell the truth!!! Then he will not make it out of the hospital alive" :lol: But i mean they honestly could have just killed him on the scene and avoided it all in the first place so no point in all the shenanigans.

He wasn't shot in the neck though. He had a slice wound from the explosions.

You don't see the difference between me questioning the presence of uniformed mercenaries at the marathon and police military questioning any random person anywhere?

same thing.... somebody is "suspicious" to you personally therefore they need to explain their presence regardless of their right not to do so. If they don't answer your questions they are suspects and most likely part of an illegal operation.

sounds like a police state mindset to me

Conspiracy theorist: the only people who logically think that planting bombs, shooting cops and throwing pipe bombs at cops is proving their innocence.

This thread is wild. I really don't know what to believe. I do think the kid is guilty tho and isn't being framed.

Conspiracy theorist: the only people who logically think that planting bombs, shooting cops and throwing pipe bombs at cops is proving their innocence.

I am showing you evidence though , what the media is portraying isn't adding up !

I am showing you evidence though , what the media is portraying isn't adding up !

That's because the media doesn't have all the details... they are giving contradicting accounts from multiple agencies.

You'll have to wait until all evidence is sorted through, all accounts taken in and analyzed, before you get the entire picture of what happened.

All you are seeing/hearing now is a bad game of telephone......that doesn't mean its a conspiracy

Last edited:
That's because the media doesn't have all the details... they are giving contradicting accounts from multiple agencies.

You'll have to wait until all evidence is sorted through, all accounts taken in and analyzed, before you get the entire picture of what happened.

All you are seeing/hearing now is a bad game of telephone......that doesn't mean its a conspiracy
laugh.gif

Glenn beck is someone who holds opinions in which are clearly and utterly ridiculous... However his accounts seem to be very official and some pretty good info.

You guys realize those dudes circled in the pictures in the black coats still have their bags after the explosion right? Also they are mass national guard not craft international. And what they're holding is geiger counters not detonators or "secret military equipments" as the brilliant caption says. But good try, you fooled a lot of people on twitter.

Last edited:
He's right though. As ive stated before, law enforcement has no obligation to release info the media about specific events.
Its up to the media to find out for themselves. And alot of times the media gives false information. I witnessed an event, then went it aired on the news, they were completely off. Its a big game of telephone and ratings.

Here's an example of media manipulation. Was watching the news one day, and they were reporting a rise in store robberies. They played clips of stores being robbed. I noticed a date on one of the clips was from 1991. Why would they show old clips? Because they need something to broadcast. It does something to the viewers senses and the viewer doesnt even know it. It makes you believe that there really is an vast increase in robberies when in reality it could only be a .005% increase

Using random sites and media as your sole reasoning for a conspiracy is not logical. The media exaggerates, lies, and bends stories all the time. It creates no reasoning for a conspiracy. I could tell you that Obama isn't really president, because FOX said so. Still not true.

As I have said. A conspiracy is possible, as is the chance of a terrorist attack. However, you cannot be sure of either unless you have the government files. Which none of us will ever have. So it's speculation, on both ends. If you believe it is a conspiracy, great. If you believe it isn't, equally great. That does not mean you are right, it means you have an opinion.

Unless we see the classified files, we will never know for sure.

Don't mistake your information as correct just because it is information.

Back
Top Bottom