Delete

And if they've been at ever major event, marathon since 9/11 then that just adds another ripple to it.
Jeez, god forbid military personal are assigned to cover major events!

roll.gif

Meth created this thread for mature discussions however outlandish it may seem to some.

Then you have dudes stopping in just to be :rolleyes

Can't even see that one guy.

When I asked are these people rocking military gear on I was talking about the post before that when the dude said he sees guards all the time.

But the military at the Boston marathon were not your regular guards...why have that type of militarized presence at a marathon?

Do not quote me unless you're positive it actually covers what I meant.

Last edited:
"But the military at the Boston marathon were not your regular guards...why have that type of militarized presence at a marathon?"

I'm convinced dude has never stepped out of his house, like you can't be this naive.

"But the military at the Boston marathon were not your regular guards...why have that type of militarized presence at a marathon?"

I'm convinced dude has never stepped out of his house, like you can't be this naive.

I think he believes the world is really 100% safe...and it's just the presence of governments that causes all bad events to take place.

Last edited:
Explain the drills? I mean I hope you're ready to answer my questions.
The drills aren't even related to the bombings, I don't get why people keep bringing it up

Obviously another instance where someone mistakes coincidence for govt. conspiracy.

What better place to practice it than at the real thing?

Ever heard of a fire drill? Do I need to spell it out?

Fi-re fire drill. There buddy now you're getting it.

the pentagon was hit by a missile and the boston marathon was hit by a jdam

wake up sheeple

They have earthquake drills in california.....and guess what... there was an earthquake

wake up sheeple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom