Delete

If these fanatics were HALF as interested in some type of academics as they are in conspiracies and finding a way to condemn the US government, they'd be friggin brain surgeons and astronauts.

I found it odd how there were no helicopters from any of the TV stations covering this stuff. In socal those helicopters are up every single time something happens.
I found it odd how there were no helicopters from any of the TV stations covering this stuff. In socal those helicopters are up every single time something happens.

They were, until the FAA grounded all aircraft above Boston.

FAA declared a no fly zone during the man hunt

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/19/boston-no-fly-zone

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) imposed a 3.5-nautical-mile "temporary flight restriction" over the city on Friday, to ensure a "safe environment for law-enforcement activities" as police searched for a second suspect. The restriction applies to all aircraft flying below 3,000 feet, according to an FAA bulletin.

During this whole boston marathon fiasco I have to say that the non-conspiracy dudes have been way more annoying & OD than you Conspiracy guys (imo). A lot of good unanswered questions have been said in this thread, I have an open mind so I'll keep my eye on this post for future references.

laugh.gif

People like you who are mocking the deceased. Saying it was planned by the government with NO PROOF.
Where is your proof coming from?
This dude is amazing people...I know ya'll see this out there. 

nerd.gif

I'm out of the ordinary for suggesting we have cyber warriors on NT...but specifically in the official Boston bombing thread and this one here. 

When did I mock the deceased? Point it out. 

The same as when I asked you yesterday to point out a post of mine that shows where I lack common sense...in a conspiracy thread at that.

In a...C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y thread. 

I feel like doing an AI rant...

Not a regular thread...but a conspiracy thread...not a thread...but a conspiracy thread!

A conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy with solid proof right? 

Last edited:
People like you who are mocking the deceased. Saying it was planned by the government with NO PROOF.

Where is your proof coming from?

This dude is amazing people...I know ya'll see this out there. 

:nerd:

I'm out of the ordinary for suggesting we have cyber warriors on NT...but specifically in the official Boston bombing thread and this one here. 

When did I mock the deceased? Point it out. 

The same as when I asked you yesterday to point out a post of mine that shows where I lack common sense...in a conspiracy thread at that.

In a...C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y thread. 

I feel like doing an AI rant...

Not a regular thread...but a conspiracy thread...not a thread...but a conspiracy thread!

A conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy with solid proof right? 

how do you even know there is a US government though?

wake up sheeple

Using random sites and media as your sole reasoning for a conspiracy is not logical. The media exaggerates, lies, and bends stories all the time. It creates no reasoning for a conspiracy. I could tell you that Obama isn't really president, because FOX said so. Still not true.

As I have said. A conspiracy is possible, as is the chance of a terrorist attack. However, you cannot be sure of either unless you have the government files. Which none of us will ever have. So it's speculation, on both ends. If you believe it is a conspiracy, great. If you believe it isn't, equally great. That does not mean you are right, it means you have an opinion.

Unless we see the classified files, we will never know for sure.

Don't mistake your information as correct just because it is information.

QFT

How is saying its fixed and fake mocking those who died?
You're saying the actions never occurred, that the coroner never arrived on scene to carry away those 3 innocent people that were senselessly killed. You're saying that those parents never went to the morgue to see their children one last time. You're saying that they never buried their children. You're negating everything that occurred.

Got it?

J. Edgar Hoover had a HUGE dislike for Dr. King, it's pretty eye opening the amount of time and resources that dirtbag used.

Those government 'files' will be edited and redacted no question.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how do ya'll tinfoil kids explain the dead Chinese national? If this was a conspiracy, why would they even involve a foreign victim? Any conspiracy theory would have to assume that some how the Chinese government (who obviously, always have our interests in mind...) is involved.

The Chinese government could care less about any sort of Big Brother agenda that we might have.

Back
Top Bottom