Delete

Damnnnn saw some dude on a page earlier say a guy posting some theories on here out for mocking the dead

:lol: what?

You are walking on the grave of the dead with a comment like that you loon

Christ the hard headedness and out right cluelessness of the masses can be extremely overwhelming sometimes

Pure frustration.

In b4 defensive "you have no idea what your saying" retort

Damnnnn saw some dude on a page earlier say a guy posting some theories on here out for mocking the dead

Christ the hard headedness and out right cluelessness of the masses can be extremely overwhelming sometimes

Pure frustration.

are you working for the feds?

"But the military at the Boston marathon were not your regular guards...why have that type of militarized presence at a marathon?"

I'm convinced dude has never stepped out of his house, like you can't be this naive.

I too am for having a progressive discussion about some of the theories that are on here...

so more food for thought regarding those "uniformed men"...i thought was interesting...
View media item 380505

Last edited:
Would family members of 911 victims who question the legitimacy of the event be mocking the victims?

Also weren't they doing drills on 911?

Yes. Because the majority don't believe any wrong doing by our govt in that case. Now if all signs pointed to it being a fraud than obvioulsy no they just want answers. You have NO ONES families questioning the authenticity of this attack. Could be in part that thousands perished in 9/11 and you always have some people who believe it was our work.

Now maybe they might not think they are mocking their child, but those who feel that it was a terrorist attack gotta think that they are mocking their children and being disrespectful by saying it was "fake and scripted".

I think in short is is very disrespectful to those who are deceased to say this was scripted and fake because obviously those are never coming back.

Last edited:

Pure frustration.

I can't tell which side you're on.

Holy crap when did Niketalk become this stupid, swaggadelic, wiz khalifa, feminine, herp derp, low gray matter message board? So glad I left see you.. I'll check in again in a couple of months probably

just one quick question? who are you?

Funny I hear people questioning these post, i mentioned paid shills on NT when this first started but it seems like it's picked up a lot lately. Many laugh and say this that's ******ed but its the truth, places like reddit and 4chan have been exposed. I wouldn't doubt its happening here too.

yes because this is exactly where the fbi wants to debunk conspiracies. on a freakin SHOE MESSAGE BOARD

we are on their top 3 online sites that they want to hush up right behind the shemale love message boards and one direction fan forums...

I'm not an agent haha
Just cause I don't believe your garbage doesn't mean I'm out to get you as a fed.
Jeez lol

Not one person in here is mocking dead people.

actually it is. what was the most disgusting example of this was the sandy hook being a hoax... smh :smh:

nerds with nothing better to do with their time....twisting **** around making a mockery of a little girl who died. she DIED. there was no acting involved..

sometimes i wonder how some of you sleep at night forreals...

Last edited:
actually it is. what was the most disgusting example of this was the sandy hook being a hoax... smh
mean.gif

nerds with nothing better to do with their time....twisting **** around making a mockery of a little girl who died. she DIED. there was no acting involved..

sometimes i wonder how some of you sleep at night forreals...
Just because someone died doesn't mean it wasn't a set up.

Obviously it wasn't acting because **** actually went down, but there's a difference between an act and a set up.

And no, I'm not on one side of the fence or the other.  None of us know the whole truth, so keeping an open mind about things is the right thing to do unless there are concrete facts on side.

I like how you didn't answer my question doe
Damn shame. What was the excuse for withholding the video?

National security right? :rolleyes

My guess is that they are holding it for when they go to trial. What if they just send this dude to Guantanamo though? We will never see it. There really is not direct proof
yet.

I always wonder why people even come in here when the thread was made for conspiracy theories. Why come in this thread to call everyone stupid and say its not a conspiracy the thread is for conspiracies....let us who care read the conspiracies and decide what we believe to be true or false. All the bickering is getting tired.

I don't know about the mercenaries or whatever with the Punisher hats on. Honestly its a little fishy to me.....i know there are 1,000 answers but why would you need a backpack? And i don't know if those other pics of the Suspects "after" the bombing with bags are shopped or not i don't' really believe them.

And the youtube vid of them saying "chill out" and "we didn't do it"......i can't even hear them say "we didn't do it" it sounds to me like the cops yelling "put your hands up" i hear them say "chill out chill out" but that's it.

Never seen so many cats try to intentionally ruin a thread

I wonder how many of you are truly scared about what could be going on and this is your way of dealing with it by trying to make your fears seem impossible what do I kno tho I guess that could go both ways just crazy that dudes have no interest in anything but the standard story yet are in this thread doing everything they can to ruin it

Last edited:
The government is not inept, it looks that way to the masses. Keeps them fighting.

FBI/ CIA/ DEA and hell even the IRS are far from being inept. Doesn't anyone in here listen or watch democracy now? That's real journalism.

So basically, no matter how much evidence is thrown at you guys, you'll still believe it's a conspiracy, correct?

No matter how much facts about the situation is provided, it will somehow be considered as half-truths, tampered evidence, or something else right?

/thread?

Can we take a poll on how many people in this thread meet Mary Jane on the regular? You guys do realize that paranoia is linked with mental disorders?

:smh: at all the mocking, and utter disrespect for the fallen, in this thread.

Uh no....not at all

Speaking for myself...i want as much information on the subject as possible. I have yet to make up my mind on what i really think went down. I like having as much info as possible from the incredible reach to hard facts. I then can form an educated opinion. So please people continue to post the pics the twitter links the opinions the holes you think exist. That is what this thread is for. Whether or not they are believable is subjective.

This is worse then apple vs andriod threads on here. People convinced it isn't a conspiracy getting jimmies rustled just as much as people who are convinced its a giant cover up. 90% of us are in the middle some where.

So basically, no matter how much evidence is thrown at you guys, you'll still believe it's a conspiracy, correct?

No matter how much facts about the situation is provided, it will somehow be considered as half-truths, tampered evidence, or something else right?

/thread?

Can we take a poll on how many people in this thread meet Mary Jane on the regular? You guys do realize that paranoia is linked with mental disorders?

:smh: at all the mocking, and utter disrespect for the fallen, in this thread.

So basically you're gonna come in here and tell people how they feel, correct?

No matter how little of the thread you've actually read, you will assume you know whats being said right?

Can we take a poll on how many people in here even insinuated that no matter what evidence comes out they wont believe it?

:smh: at all the idiots who think asking for answers is mocking the dead

Back
Top Bottom