Delete

same dudes still trolling why keep coming in here if you disagree with whats being posted so vehemently?

nevermind I'll just give the block button a lil run

Last edited:
My theory is that, the FBI/CIA/Homeland Security didnt wanna piss off his family since theres 6 of them on the Top 85 terrorists list :smh: They wouldve done some wild **** if the US wouldve locked him up. Dude prolly asked if they could pay for his flight back to Saudi and they gave him his wish but told they us its for "security reasons". IDK what he hell he was doing in Boston if his school is in Ohio. Too damn fishy for me.

What's interesting is that NOT one major news media outlet reported on this story or investigated it. I have been searching like crazy this morning on why she was there visiting him. Only info I found was the 'official' report of how she was there to meet with bomb victims. How is the wife of a President meeting with a Saudi 'person of interest' with family ties to known AQ terrorists (5 of whom were detained in Gitmo) not NEWS?

Even the Homeland Security director wouldn't answer the question asked by a Congressman!?!

And people wonder why there are conspiracies!?!

“We have someone who’s being deported due to national security concerns,” Duncan had said during a Capitol Hill hearing Thursday. “We’ve got this guy who was there, we know he was there…and yet we’re going to deport him? We’re going to remove him from the scene?”

“If I might, I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston,” Napolitano said.

“He is being deported,” Duncan said.

Napolitano said as she understood it, the man was not technically a person of interest or a suspect, and “this is is an example of why it is so important to let law enforcement do its job.”

“I want them to do their job,” Duncan said. “Wouldn’t you agree with me that it’s negligent for us as an American administration to deport someone who was reportedly at the scene of the bombing and we’re going to deport him, not to be able to question him anymore?”

“I am not going to answer that question it is so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer…there’s been so much reported on this that’s been wrong I can’t even begin to tell you, congressman,” Napolitano replied. “We will provide you with accurate information as it becomes available.”

Michelle visited all the victims right?

So the saudi kid was in the same hospital as them? or did she travel to meet with him privately?

where is the source of him being deported?

Last edited:
^Is it possible to find out if this kid is in fact 212 3b status? Is that info on a .gov somewhere?

Anyone here been reading about Uncle Ruslans connections? Dude has worked for some pretty heavy hitters.

Last edited:
Ok i want to know more about the Saudi kid now. I don't buy a lot of the conspiracy stuff, but I certainly believe the gov would get him outta dodge to appease someone high level outside the country.

yeah that's the thing, were not even sure that the kid in the pic is the saudi question for the "212 3b"

but FOR SURE, there was someone @ the marathon with "212 3b" status who either is/or is associated with the kid in the pics with Michelle

Last edited:
My theory is that, the FBI/CIA/Homeland Security didnt wanna piss off his family since theres 6 of them on the Top 85 terrorists list :smh: They wouldve done some wild **** if the US wouldve locked him up. Dude prolly asked if they could pay for his flight back to Saudi and they gave him his wish but told they us its for "security reasons". IDK what he hell he was doing in Boston if his school is in Ohio. Too damn fishy for me.

I was like *weebay gif* after I heard that Glen Beck clip. They only mentioned him as soon as the bombings happened. after that, nothing.

Its so weird in here :lol:

I tried to just sit back and watch the sideshow like the majority of people lurking

But dudes is really thinkin "the Feds" are watching a sneaker forum trying to deter what a couple of weed smoking sneakerheads think? :rofl:

How important do you think you are b?

Dudes in here blocking people with different opinions. :lol:

People using people from the media to discredit the media. :lol:

Blurry pictures with no point of reference just captions and arrows being presented as "evidence" ....Dont ever become a lawyer b :smh:

But nah people really thinking the Feds creating accounts on NT tho? :lol:

Can we atleast wait til the government comes and takes our guns in reaction to the child actors they killed in Sandy Hook before yall jump to the next dumbass conspiracy theory concocted by the same damn people who were wrong before?

Or nah?

^Is it possible to find out if this kid is in fact 212 3b status? Is that info on a .gov somewhere?

Anyone here been reading about Uncle Ruslans connections? Dude has worked for some pretty heavy hitters.

The connections are bugged out.

Yo cartune you still never got back with me when I presented proof that Clinton had to apologize for the Tuskegee experiment...you said it wasn't the government. 

But clearly it was. 

Anyway...it's the same few people bringing childish behavior to this thread. 

You're trying to divert attention from a rational debate. 

Last edited:

Its so weird in here :lol:

Blurry pictures with no point of reference just captions and arrows being presented as "evidence" ....Dont ever become a lawyer b :smh:

Or nah?

The government's evidence or what they have shown from the bombing events so far are blurry pics and video where the 2 dudes are either standing or walking.

Yo cartune you still never got back with me when I presented proof that Clinton had to apologize for the Tuskegee experiment...you said it wasn't the government. 

But clearly it was. 

Anyway...it's the same few people bringing childish behavior to this thread. 

You're trying to divert attention from a rational debate. 

I must've missed that part.

Claims discussion is rational.

Posts video inferring the use of amputee actors at the bombing.

Why do ya'll seem to not be able to grasp the concept of a conspiracy?

People are going to speculate, it is what it is. 

Now I have no interest in supreme gear...so I definitely wouldn't hit up the thread.

Not even to lurk. What's the point?

You dudes keep coming back in this thread...
mean.gif

Are you ******g kidding me with this?
alien.gif

This **** right here shows NO RESPECT AT ALL.

HERE is the man that the idiot in your video is calling an "actor" before his legs were blown off last week:

6168_1141878638794_816106_n.jpg

HERE he is STANDING at the bomb site:

vHrlJ2P.jpg

(See circled in bottom left.)

I guess Bradley Cooper and Julian Edelman are both in on this "hoax"

I guess you can admit someone with fake blood/gore makeup to the hospital - making the Nurses and Doctors from Triage up to the fake Operating room "actors":

68568_143189335863423_439201358_n.jpg

Wouldn't someone who was just acting and not really hurt more likely disappear? As to, ya know... Not blow the whole thing up?

Or would they be in pictures with their family?

Is his family all actors?:

525238_10151640240762502_1183658815_n072207--525x300.jpg

The ******g nerve some of yall got man... You cant even take the time to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

You just sit there and vomit back up the nonsense that you're just gulping down by the gallon from some jackass on youtube who thinks hes 1 - A doctor and 2 - A hollywood horror movie makeup artist.

It took me 2 minutes to find pictures of this dude and prove that hes not an actor.. But what did you do? You saw a video with the title of "Amputee Actors and the boston bombings!!!!!!!!" or some **** and ran with it. Didn't even take a second to do ANY research yourself on something that has the information you need to determine the truth readily available.

Disgusting. Seriously disgusting.

Question for gllahone84:

So you believe that the blast was "all show"... Correct? The "actors" were standing near the blast zone but the blast itself was fake hollywood style trickery... Yes?

Now since you want to do an independent study on this ****, why don't you go back through the thread and find more of my posts and come up with a synopsis on the how's and why's of the event in particular to the questions that I've raised? Please feel free to point our more inaccuracies and go ahead and answer more questions that were raised in the videos posted a few pages back. 

Yeah go ahead and shoot those videos down too, but I bet you want have as much luck. On top of that you'll have several more pics/videos to sort through which claim otherwise.

You can get emotional all you want, but I know of a government that recently just granted full citizenship to African Americans in the year 1964. Less than 50 years ago. 

I know of conspiracies that kept the Ku Klux Klan running well after Reconstruction, you had a majority in government who were able to undermined traditional systems of local government through a reign of terror.

This co called terror of today has been practiced by the very government you claim to be full of justice, practiced on it's very citizens for so long that you must have forgotten there are elements of society who have every right to mistrust government acts. 

Frajj I believe we are being mislead, and I remember 9/11 and the weeks following when everyone was on edge with the constant alerts of code orange, and stuff like that. Those were games being played on the American people. Fear is crippling. 

If I post a video don't run with it like I'm endorsing every view held. It's interesting to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom