Delete

Yall jump from event to event without anybody to check yall when youre wrong
These nuts are always wrong though, engaging in conversation with them is pointless.

That's why its called a theory bud. Do you have any answers for what happened?

I mean if the media and talking heads can basically state what they think happened as fact (Islamist did this, Muslim terrorists, I think one guy said "kill them all") why can't some people on a message board post their theories too?

Dude with the drones comment said EXACTLY what I've been thinking all this time. No matter if this was a conspiracy or not, it will be taken advantage of.

Trapwire, Trapwire, Trapwire.

Last edited:

Just watch the first 15 minutes. 

I mean if the media and talking heads can basically state what they think happened as fact (Islamist did this, Muslim terrorists, I think one guy said "kill them all") why can't some people on a message board post their theories too?

Dude with the drones comment said EXACTLY what I've been thinking all this time. No matter if this was a conspiracy or not, it will be taken advantage of.

A vast majority of the conspiracy theorist on this board are always talking out of their ***. I am not saying that conspiracies don't happen; it's just the things I read on here are absolutely terrible.

Last edited:

A vast majority of the conspiracy theorist on this board are always talking out of their ***. I am not saying that conspiracies don't happen; it's just the things I read on here on absolutely terrible.

I mean I agree, I see a lot of stuff on here that makes me :rolleyes but with the current climate of the country and trust in the government as low as it is, people are going to speculate.

At least there's a separate thread for it. I'm all for constructive discussion but don't just come in bashing.

Dudes coming in here bashing thoughts being shared in the conspiracy thread...that's like me going to a Andrew Dice Clay comedy show and complaining about the profanity...
grin.gif

That's the exact reason why Meth created a separate thread for it. 

Now how do you expect the United States to go around the world as this great authoritarian figure imposing democracy on other countries by force, and not take in account all of the innocent lives that have been lost due to American being this great bully who figures they can do as they please all in the name of democracy? 

There is a such thing called cosmic karma. 

I mean I agree, I see a lot of stuff on here that makes me
eyes.gif
but with the current climate of the country and trust in the government as low as it is, people are going to speculate.

At least there's a separate thread for it. I'm all for constructive discussion but don't just come in bashing.
I hear ya. I just wish that when an individual presents a theory, there is actually some substantial evidence to show why him/her drew this conclusion. In this age of information this shouldn't be as hard as it sounds. We have to admit that people in general are always drawn to elaborate stories. The truth is normally boring. Wouldn't it be something if an individual just wanted to cause harm on a large group of people and successfully carried it out?

Just watch the first 15 minutes. 

I watched the first 15 and i agree with some of what he said as far as there being extremist on both sides (Conspiracy vs Sheep) and people forcing themselves into fear but i dont get who he is saying acts on this fear.

Quite frankly i'm not any more fearful after this happened then any other day... i'm simply interested in finding a truth. as i've studied the way america has done things since 9/11 i ALWAYS look beyond what is said on both sides and take my own truth from it.

I watched the first 15 and i agree with some of what he said as far as there being extremist on both sides (Conspiracy vs Sheep) and people forcing themselves into fear but i dont get who he is saying acts on this fear.

Quite frankly i'm not any more fearful after this happened then any other day... i'm simply interested in finding a truth. as i've studied the way america has done things since 9/11 i ALWAYS look beyond what is said on both sides and take my own truth from it.
I think he's talking about ppl who just follow one side (main news or alternative news). It seems you're doing exactly what he says you should be doing, finding truth. 

I mean I agree, I see a lot of stuff on here that makes me :rolleyes but with the current climate of the country and trust in the government as low as it is, people are going to speculate.

I hear ya. I just wish that when an individual presents a theory, there is actually some substantial evidence to show why him/her drew this conclusion. In this age of information this shouldn't be as hard as it sounds. We have to admit that people in general are always drawn to elaborate stories. The truth is normally boring. Wouldn't it be something if an individual just wanted to cause harm on a large group of people and successfully carried it out?

I think about the same. Its why I tend to only point to known wrong doings (Tuskegee, media finger pointing, broadcasted lies and misdirection) when talking about this kinda stuff.

I do feel it was most likely an individual or close knit group of troubled Americans. But I also believe our lawmakers will capitalize on this to increase surveillance and security nationwide. I know I'm not the only one who's noticed that trend. I mean it was apparently chemicals and a pressure cooker or something? How do you safeguard against something so simple?

One more time: trapwire.

All speculation though, again. I'm not saying its a conspiracy...... But I'm not saying its not.

They should make Where's Waldo books of national disasters and tragedies lol. 

I will be flabbergasted if any of these "detective" photos from reddit or other image boards provide ANY sort of lead whatsoever.

Amazing the amount of photos that are coming out. Hopefully they'll find someone shortly

I'm always skeptical about events like these...in this situation I'm not sure yet. I want to believe it's just some crazy group or just a few people but I'm not sure yet of what the gov't or someone above them would gain out of this happening. I did see somebody earlier say it brings people together when things like this happen and that's very true. A MAJORITY of the people in this country still will believe any and everything the news tells them and go which ever way they are told. Again, I'm not sure about this event yet. We will have to wait and see how it plays out and who the fingers get pointed at. I just find it kinda sad reading through this thread and the other thread that people are so quick to shoot down things after we've all sat back and let this gov't lie to us about weapons of mass destruction and drag us into a war where we've seen almost 50,000 soldiers wounded or killed.

Back
Top Bottom