Delete

How are you gonna make a cartoon ridiculing people for not believing conspiracy theorists and you can't even spell "conspiracy" correctly? :lol:

how deep does the rabbit hole go?
Forbidden fallen angel technology, a.k.a. "Alien Technology".

People believe this ****?  
laugh.gif

How anyone can take any of that video seriously after starting out like that is beyond me.  

Forbidden fallen angel technology, a.k.a. "Alien Technology".

People believe this ****?  :lol:

How anyone can take any of that video seriously after starting out like that is beyond me.  

it does start off pretty lame but the mid to end make u really think twice

Assuming the shootings were the government why would the government be behind this bombing? The agenda for the shootings were for gun control. Doesn't this bombing just prove that people don't need an assault rifle to kill people? This is precisely my biggest gripe for anyone who thinks banning guns will do anything. What's stopping someone from just blowing something up, bombs aren't legal. If people wanna kill people they will find a way to kill people whether guns are banned or not. This bombing proves that. If this were the government it would completely go against their current gun control agenda.

Assuming the shootings were the government why would the government be behind this bombing? The agenda for the shootings were for gun control. Doesn't this bombing just prove that people don't need an assault rifle to kill people? This is precisely my biggest gripe for anyone who thinks banning guns will do anything. What's stopping someone from just blowing something up, bombs aren't legal. If people wanna kill people they will find a way to kill people whether guns are banned or not. This bombing proves that. If this were the government it would completely go against their current gun control agenda.

If I had to guess? Increased security cameras in major cities and public surveillance. And that's just based on the events, not any terrorist actions or conspiracy, but I've heard it a bit on talk radio today. If you don't find a suspect, then perhaps you'd see people saying if the city had security cameras everywhere they might have caught someone.

Last edited:

If I had to guess? Increased security cameras in major cities and public surveillance. And that's just based on the events, not any terrorist actions or conspiracy, but I've heard it a bit on talk radio today. If you don't find a suspect, then perhaps you'd see people saying if the city had security cameras everywhere they might have caught someone.

:nerd:

Last edited:

Makes sense. So this would be a separate agenda. The bombing itself though still goes against the gun control agenda. So they ban guns, what's stopping someone from just blowing up a movie theatre? Or would we assume the government is assuming time will make people forget. Or the people are too dumb to think about this and make any noise in the media.

Although, you may be only addressing my first sentence not the idea of overlapping agendas.

Last edited:

:nerd:

Trapwire.

I wonder what would happen one day when these guys crying conspiracy theory have one of these tragedies happen to their family members or loves ones? Would they still be crying conspiracy?

I wonder what would happen one day when these guys crying conspiracy theory have one of these tragedies happen to their family members or loves ones? Would they still be crying conspiracy?

i can see the callousness of it seeing how it only happened yesterday, but otherwise, why are conspiracy theories considered to be disrespectful to the relatives of the victims? If anything, I would be supportive of anyone trying to uncover what happened. Yea some are using it for an ulterior motive, but others are trying to genuinely find the truth which is pretty commendable, no?

Calm down, b. Speculators gonna speculate until concrete facts come out.

People are skeptical, as is their American right, as their forefathers wanted. Don't tell people they "aren't qualified to have an opinion". Who are you? I want to perform brain surgery is an accurate comparison to I want to form a thought?

Are you astounded that people are posting ideas of what could have happened, when they have no answers, in a CONSPIRACY THEORY THREAD?

"Bet there's gonna be some 100% well thought out logical points in here" :lol:

Last edited:
That same ****** quality pic has been going around instagram.

Theres always a conspiracy that goes around after something like this happens. :smh:

because some one who has nothing better to do make crap up and it snowballs out of control

Back
Top Bottom