Delete.

What gets me is the first taste of yambs , which normally comes within a week of when the month starts.

After the yambs, the urge gets pretty strong.

What gets me is the first taste of yambs , which normally comes within a week of when the month starts.

After the yambs, the urge gets pretty strong.
:smh:

:smh:

:smh: bruh .i gotta get some p

I feel like I can go toe to toe with a mountain lion right now.

Just give it time.

Ya thoughts become your actions and your doom is one URL away.

Just give it time.

Word . I'm planning my weekend out now so I can't stay outta the house

Gonna hit a car show then slide to Dave and busters later.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get my hank hill on and do some yard work and painting.

Just give it time.

Word . I'm planning my weekend out now so I can't stay outta the house

Gonna hit a car show then slide to Dave and busters later.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get my hank hill on and do some yard work and painting.
That's the best way to do it 
pimp.gif

Lost my phone somewhere around the crib this morning, couldn't find it all day until now 
mean.gif
 I thought it was bad karma coming my way 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Flatlining heavy over here and it's only been like 6 days. I'm not trippin tho, for now. Gonna ride this thing out and see what happens

Last edited:
I had a dream I linked up with this old chick and she blue balled me and (in my dream) I relapsed that's how I know I gotta fall back this **** is infiltrating my dreams and **** man. :lol:

protip:

The deer excersize will speed up the process. You will feel the super powers faster. I'm on day 6 and did it last night and this morning my voice was much deeper and the idgaf additive has returned. It helps production of sperm and testosterone and dem hormones. Report back to me bruhs 8)

protip:

The deer excersize will speed up the process. You will feel the super powers faster. I'm on day 6 and did it last night and this morning my voice was much deeper and the idgaf additive has returned. It helps production of sperm and testosterone and dem hormones. Report back to me bruhs
glasses.gif
What makes you research these things?

I'm serious

protip:

The deer excersize will speed up the process. You will feel the super powers faster. I'm on day 6 and did it last night and this morning my voice was much deeper and the idgaf additive has returned. It helps production of sperm and testosterone and dem hormones. Report back to me bruhs 8)

Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm ******* crying man all you gotta do is not beat your meat lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom