Deleting your Facebook?

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

...and all the pics I have that are only on FB.
U can backup everything off your Facebook to a folder on your cpu. I've never tried it but i know it's an option.

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

...and all the pics I have that are only on FB.
U can backup everything off your Facebook to a folder on your cpu. I've never tried it but i know it's an option.

no idea why people have to announce it to everyone when they are deleting their facebook do it and be about your business. i made a fb just so i could find my best friends from elementary now that i found em no reason to have it anymore

no idea why people have to announce it to everyone when they are deleting their facebook do it and be about your business. i made a fb just so i could find my best friends from elementary now that i found em no reason to have it anymore

lol @ OP's question.

"How has your life changed?"

It's FB dawg...
laugh.gif
nothing serious or life altering...
Only thing I think would change in a person's life is they would have more free time to interact w/ppl on a PERSONAL level.

lol @ OP's question.

"How has your life changed?"

It's FB dawg...
laugh.gif
nothing serious or life altering...
Only thing I think would change in a person's life is they would have more free time to interact w/ppl on a PERSONAL level.

I've been thinking about it just to cleanse my page of the people I don't *%$# with like that. You know start fresh and only accept/add friends. Sounds good in theory but I kind of doubt it would work.

I've been thinking about it just to cleanse my page of the people I don't *%$# with like that. You know start fresh and only accept/add friends. Sounds good in theory but I kind of doubt it would work.

i only leave it open to keep in touch (i have family overseas and its much easier for me to contact them online) and occasionally have a good laugh at how attention whorish some people i know are. above all things, i gotta worry about myself before i worry about what everyone else is up to.

i only leave it open to keep in touch (i have family overseas and its much easier for me to contact them online) and occasionally have a good laugh at how attention whorish some people i know are. above all things, i gotta worry about myself before i worry about what everyone else is up to.

i deleted mine, i had all this family trying to add me i got fed up i miss the chicks tho but i dont want to get back on there...

my family talks about facebook so much it got annoying, they will sit around having conversations about what each said on facebook its annoying

i deleted mine, i had all this family trying to add me i got fed up i miss the chicks tho but i dont want to get back on there...

my family talks about facebook so much it got annoying, they will sit around having conversations about what each said on facebook its annoying

I don't feel the need to delete my facebook, it's not more of a distraction than anything else. I have the attention span of a tsetse fly, I'm going to find pointless things to read regardless of whether I have a fb or not
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom