Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

Screenshot_20210223-092503_Instagram.jpg
9fc61a8.jpg
c9fde5b.jpg

I think we need to do some more research on these washed up instathots. Like damn this is what you look like in years to come. I mean as long as they happ y I guess, but hey life come at you fast. 1 day you a 10 next 5 years looking more washed than Steve Francis. .

See I get super confused when someone who's been a clearly binary identity so far (atleast outwardly to the public) claim non-binary but i'm just learning I guess. Shout out to kids, they explain it better here

One thing though people still use it plural even toward a singular non-binary person. Is it just the word that's singular or the entire phrasing, like "Demi announces they are non-binary", shouldn't it be "Demi announces they is non-binary" ie
she is
he is
they (singular) is
???

Last edited:
In my professional opinion... all people who are non binary... are empathetic people who have herpes (her-appease).... do not know how to psychologically appease the world... and have been demoralized by the world to the point where they are willing to give up their own gender identity... in a conscious effort to appease everyone in the world... and have peace.

In my professional opinion... all non binary people of all genders need to be taught to cultivate both the divine masculine and divine feminine aspects of themselves... while maintaining their natural gender.

In my professional opinion... if all members of each gender cultivated and loved both the divine masculine and divine feminine aspects of themselves and the world... while simultaneously identifying with the gender that they were born as... people wouldn't need to be empathetic of the needs of others... because being the both of the divine aspects of the self will naturally resolve everyone's needs... and bring appeasement and peace for all.

Last edited:
In my professional opinion... all people who are non binary... are empathetic people who have herpes (her-appease).... do not know how to psychologically appease the world... and have been demoralized by the world to the point where they are willing to give up their own gender identity... in a conscious effort to appease everyone in the world... and have peace.

In my professional opinion... all non binary people of all genders need to be taught to cultivate both the divine masculine and divine feminine aspects of themselves... while maintaining their natural gender.

In my professional opinion... if all members of each gender cultivated and loved both the divine masculine and divine feminine aspects of themselves and the world... while simultaneously identifying with the gender that they were born as... people wouldn't need to be empathetic of the needs of others... because being the both of the divine aspects of the self will naturally resolve everyone's needs... and bring appeasement and peace for all.
what profession is this?

200.gif

1621441745024.gif

you can't hit us with 3 "in my professional opinions" and not mention your profession.

I am a health psychologist.

For the record... I don't expect every NT member to understand everything that I am saying. What I do understand though is that these posts do stick... and that if NT members want to make sense of the information that I provide at some point in their future... it will always be here for them to do so.

Last edited:

Under that Demi lovato tweet I just asked a person who identifies as a they / them if they have herpes

they blocked me

Don’t infringe on my rights. I will now use Dr as a pronoun so it’s now a pronoun. Next week it’ll be something else. Stay tuned

This is treading awfully close to the hateful "I identify as an attack helicopter" meme that's popular among some conservatives

I don't think you meant it in that way...just letting you know about something that you may not be aware of

Back
Top Bottom