*| | Denim _ School | |*

Can u post some pics. I have a black pair of barracudas I've been wearing for a yr and a half and they look brand new still

So this is about 4 months every 3 Rd day or so. I had to wash early on.

Haven't purchased Nudies before and only browsed the site a few times at most in years past so I'm not sure how cheap they can get but I didn't want to risk my size going out of stock so I pulled the trigger

If they are further reduced, sizes are probably going to be gutted by then

If you order is over $200 I think shipping is free but then you're more likely to pay an import tax duty

Hopefully the prices go down , I'm eyeing a few pairs just not willing to pay that $80
Good sale but I hate buying jeans online
When you put them in your cart they actually go down to ~64 I think. Some glitch happened and my cart no longer exists 
ohwell.gif
 can't checkout.

4 pairs of Nudies vs. 1 pair of Samurais? 
nude sale is pretty good right now

wondering if prices will go down if you wait a little
We'll see. My money is on that it probably won't though. Hopefully I'm wrong

When you put them in your cart they actually go down to ~64 I think. Some glitch happened and my cart no longer exists :\  can't checkout.

We'll see. My money is on that it probably won't though. Hopefully I'm wrong
Totally forgot to mention the VAT reduction

Mine were reduced an additional $26...which was basically a wash after the $25 international shipping charge

I shouldn't have to pay import duty taxes though

@TheGameofSoles  go for the samurais imo. Just as long as you size on them right.
I couldn't find a pair of samurais that tapered down to the 6~7" that I like. Kept searching. Fell in love with a pair of Momotaro, I got to check and WHAM. Can't do it on their site either. Someone is plotting against me 
sick.gif

I couldn't find a pair of samurais that tapered down to the 6~7" that I like. Kept searching. Fell in love with a pair of Momotaro, I got to check and WHAM. Can't do it on their site either. Someone is plotting against me 
sick.gif
Lol been there done that as well. my waist is a 31 and there are no samurais that match my size in terms of knee and leg opening. 

@TheGameofSoles
 go for the samurais imo. Just as long as you size on them right.

I couldn't find a pair of samurais that tapered down to the 6~7" that I like. Kept searching. Fell in love with a pair of Momotaro, I got to check and WHAM. Can't do it on their site either. Someone is plotting against me :x

like I mentioned before, I like a 6.25-6.5" leg opening which is pretty hard to find unless you have a 27"
waist. So I buy the denim that fits me good in the waist and thighs and get them tapered. It will save you a lot of time versus trying to find the perfect fit. And for the $30 the tailor I go to charges it's well worth it

finally had a chance to drop off my Onis at Self Edge to get the chain stitching redone. can't wait to get them back in a few days

Last edited:
like I mentioned before, I like a 6.25-6.5" leg opening which is pretty hard to find unless you have a 27"
waist. So I buy the denim that fits me good in the waist and thighs and get them tapered. It will save you a lot of time versus trying to find the perfect fit. And for the $30 the tailor I go to charges it's well worth it

finally had a chance to drop off my Onis at Self Edge to get the chain stitching redone. can't wait to get them back in a few days
Couldn't find a tailor that would taper from inseam... my luck

Not sure how I feel about the ~7" cuff of my new jeans. I kind of wish they were .25-.5" wider.

Last edited:
What type of distressed denim yall be buying?

To be honest there is no need to pay a premium price for denim that is "pre-distressed." Most jean pundits are not too fond of American Eagle, Hollister and Ambercrombie but they offer some nice distressed denim and most of the time at decent prices, especially during their clearance sales. I wouldn't recommend these brands to satisfy your daily standard premium denim needs but if you're buying jeans that look like they've already been ran through, why pay a lot for them?

Last edited:
A few weeks ago someone posted saying that his really expensive designer ripped up balmain jeans got dirty but he didn't want to dry clean them because they use chemicals but he said putting them in the washing machine would ruin them too. I told him they're damn jeans and just put them in the washer. I dunno how washing would ruin already shredded up jeans. Jeans that cost almost a G should be strong enough to survive one wash.

Got my Nudie Lean Dean dark light today, they're considered a slim fit for reference

As soon as I pulled them out of the bag the legs looked a bit slimmer than expected

I used the virtual size guide to determine my size and desired fit and it said the leg opening is 7"

I measured the leg opening on my pair at ~6.5" which I think is grossly different for a leg opening...they're borderline paint on status on me and I don't do squats

They're 99% cotton and 1% elastane so I don't expect them to stretch like a pair of raws and even if the did the stretching in the width of the legs would be minimal with exception of the knees possibly

Has anyone experienced sizing inconsistencies with Nudie??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom