*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i dont know much about jeans either.. but im lookin for something good. i like them blk jeans just posted. school me

How much are you willing to spend?

Cost isnt really and issue.. Id rather not to go over 250 for a pair of jeanz. but if there good i'll cop

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

What's a good pair of raw selvage denim for under 150?
I've been google searching, but I really don't know where to start. Something that fits like Levis 501s or slightly slimmer would be nice. I'm not really feeling those super skinny jeans. Straight leg and im good to go,

Thanks..........
Try out WeSC. I tried a pair on at denim bar and they felt pretty good.

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=49047&VendorCode=WEChttp://www.karmaloop.com/...=49047&VendorCode=WEC

Throw a 20% off karmaloop code and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by LB510

^ a 38 in Average Joe's or Regular Ralph Boot cut may work.
nope cant take that change G
laugh.gif

what type of stores carry nudie jeans?

would i have a chance of finding something above 38 or thats the highest they go?

and to add to it they shrink so i may even need a 42
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
youre supposed to size down at least 2, i wear a 31, bought a 28....a week and a half later, perfect fit
pimp.gif

nudies are like that

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by LB510

^ a 38 in Average Joe's or Regular Ralph Boot cut may work.
nope cant take that change G
laugh.gif

what type of stores carry nudie jeans?

would i have a chance of finding something above 38 or thats the highest they go?

and to add to it they shrink so i may even need a 42
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
youre supposed to size down at least 2, i wear a 31, bought a 28....a week and a half later, perfect fit
pimp.gif

nudies are like that
iight but i got to learn a lil more i almost jumped in the deep in

dont want to be wasting bread so take me thru this

i have to wear them for 6 months with out washing them(
sick.gif
)

ok after that can i wash them often?

and if i wash them after a month wat would happen?

yea maybe i should have asked this 1st cuz this $@#@ sound like hard work and i got enough work on my table to be working on jeans
laugh.gif

I'm going to browse this thread, but I'll ask right now as well.

Does Nudie have a fit similar to that of a Levi 514? I have a grey pair of %14s that fit perfectly (IMO) over my Foam 1s.

I need a couple light washes and a couple dark and dry pairs.

Okay so something interesting happened today...
I was sitting on the bus, when I decided to readjust myself, but something funny happened, it felt awkward cause I didnt feel the denim, yet I was wearingjeans.
Needless to say, I discovered that the pencil sized hole that was there, turned into one the size of a golf ball, maybe larger.
Not sure when this happened, so I could have been walking the city with a huge hole in my pants (walked up many flights of stairs too) FML.

2cict1c.jpg

So, I'm wondering how I should fix my beloved KMWs.
Should I just sew the ripped sides together? I have an old pair of Nudies I don't wear anymore so I was thinking to take the pant leg off those to patchthe hole from the inside.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

get them professsionally fixed. if you do it yourself, you'll maybe get 4-5 wears and it will likely open up again...

i currently have a pair of pbj and nudies that have holes in them but im too lazy to get them fixed..
ill probably post some before and afters in a while tho

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

i dont know much about jeans either.. but im lookin for something good. i like them blk jeans just posted. school me

How much are you willing to spend?

Cost isnt really and issue.. Id rather not to go over 250 for a pair of jeanz. but if there good i'll cop
Would these do?

http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=A.P.C. Denim

What are some good jeans that fit like Levis 511-514. I'm starting on raw denim and such, so I want something that is kind of cheap(lol).

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I've been google searching, but I really don't know where to start. Something that fits like Levis 501s or slightly slimmer would be nice. I'm not really feeling those super skinny jeans. Straight leg and im good to go,

Thanks..........

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=49047&VendorCode=WEChttp://www.karmaloop.com/...=49047&VendorCode=WEC

Probably the best pair of selvedge denim that I've seen for that price point is Naked & Famous. I know Levi's 501 used to come in aselvedge denim that weighed in at about $98.00. However, with the new selvedge denim craze, they released a few washes that had the selvedge look, but Iseriously doubt that they were really made using old school techniques on a shuttle loom. Also, if you can find them Lee & Wrangler still make a niceselvedge jean for about $120-$160.

Agreed, but if you want to spend under that $150 there are other options out there that are just as good, especially for what most people are looking foranyway: a good fitting denim that looks cool when you cuff them. I mean, it'd be pretty boring to see everyone in A.P.C. just because they don't knowthere's other stuff out there lol.

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

What are some good jeans that fit like Levis 511-514. I'm starting on raw denim and such, so I want something that is kind of cheap(lol).
best bet is uniqlo t-000. Usually have to size up or 2. These jeans stretch after awhile, keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Does Nudie have a fit similar to that of a Levi 514? I have a grey pair of %14s that fit perfectly (IMO) over my Foam 1s.

I hear nudie slim jims. I have a pair and like them but I am getting the leg opening taken in a bit. It isn't huge but a little wide.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Thanks..........

Probably the best pair of selvedge denim that I've seen for that price point is Naked & Famous. I know Levi's 501 used to come in a selvedge denim that weighed in at about $98.00. However, with the new selvedge denim craze, they released a few washes that had the selvedge look, but I seriously doubt that they were really made using old school techniques on a shuttle loom. Also, if you can find them Lee & Wrangler still make a nice selvedge jean for about $120-$160.
I just copped a pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guys, should be here next week. Dropped $120 with free shipping. I really did want to cop a pairof Weird Guys Deep Inidigo which is 15oz compared to the usual 13oz but they discounted you them. But I would like the try the 21oz Slim Guys in the nearfuture.

I also if you are going for fades and what not, I heard WeSC take a while but being that they are a streetwear brand I'm not surprised though. Like theothers have said for $160 you can find better quality denim.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

best bet is uniqlo t-000. Usually have to size up or 2. These jeans stretch after awhile, keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I hear nudie slim jims. I have a pair and like them but I am getting the leg opening taken in a bit. It isn't huge but a little wide.
yeah those unis are piff plus they are 50 cash right now
smokin.gif

i think imma wash my nudies 2day and see how they turn out.
will try 2 post progress pics after

i just stick to my levis 501, dickies, lrg, artful dodger, cheap monday and im startin to get into orisue and wesc......
most of them are blk, gray, blue and indigo....
pretty good prices on all them too!!

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

does anybody know some good washed denim, im looking for good quality

try lrg....they ususally have lots of denim for decent prices..

Back
Top Bottom