Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

Didn't the Pistons ban the hyperizes?
laugh.gif
@ people thinking the shoes are to blame

But get better D-Rose. His aggressive style could lead to a shortened career. Word to Bob Sanders

RoseGod is a machine, he'll be back better and more determined than ever next season.
pimp.gif
 D-Rose, don't worry breh, the Lakers gon hold it down and stomp the Heat in the Finals for ya'll. 

This sucks. Bulls are my 2nd favorite team and Derrick Rose probably my favorite player right now. Sucks
frown.gif

IDK why people assume Miami is a lock now, this opens the door for Boston and that team has given Miami fits. They can defend Miami and out-rebound them.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

UTVOL23 wrote:
the heat went through them last year when they had the best record. c'mon man. the heat are the FAVORITES. 

Agreed.  People refused to believe the Heat would beat them last year.  I think if they met again it would be the same result.  Stop this tainted championship talk.  I feel like people will only use that excuse if Miami wins it all and not if another team wins.

Nota Bulls fan, but I respect their game. I hope they put more offensive weapons around Rose and allow him to become more of a pass first facilitator, to help prolong his career

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

IDK why people assume Miami is a lock now, this opens the door for Boston and that team has given Miami fits. They can defend Miami and out-rebound them.

That's probably because a lot of people don't see Boston beating Chicago. Chicago beat Boston in the season series 3-1, and Rose only played in one of those games. So Boston played a Rose-less Bulls 3 times this season and won only once. I know the playoffs are different, but the Bull's strength is the rebounding, which is the Celtics weakness.

I have a feeling that although Rose might be able to recover physically, he won't be there mentally. He strikes me as a bit of hypochondriac, which is probably had a bit to do with causing this injury. His injuries this season were all on his right side, which probably led to him intentionally exerting more on the left side.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

That's probably because a lot of people don't see Boston beating Chicago. Chicago beat Boston in the season series 3-1, and Rose only played in one of those games. So Boston played a Rose-less Bulls 3 times this season and won only once. I know the playoffs are different, but the Bull's strength is the rebounding, which is the Celtics weakness.

I have a feeling that although Rose might be able to recover physically, he won't be there mentally. He strikes me as a bit of hypochondriac, which is probably had a bit to do with causing this injury. His injuries this season were all on his right side, which probably led to him intentionally exerting more on the left side.
It would not shock me to see the Bulls beat Boston just because they have a good defensive philosophy, but at this point I see the Celtics taking advantage of this opportunity, especially the way people counted them out.

Boston doesn't have the inside presence that they had when they had Big Baby and Kendrick Perkins.  Big Baby is a beast, did you see how he caused Danny Granger to travel out by the 3 point line in the Orl v. Ind game.

On Miami winning a chip-  You get respect by beating the best and the Heat will not have beaten the best so it would be a tainted ring.  It won't matter to Lebron because we know that he is not a competitor and would probably buy a ring if it was for sale. 

Listen to Doug Collins' statements about the injury in the press conference after the game.  This is the statement of a real competitor that respects the game.
"It's awful that Derrick got hurt. I was a player that got injured. I don't ever want to see that. When we play teams, I want to have to beat them when they're at their best.

You know what? Rose is young. We have so much info on sports injuries now. He'll be back and better than he was before. Just don't rush back.

One more thing. Adidas needs to MILK his return. Start airing commercials that show him training and testing his knee out. It'll be cool. Just do it, Adidas.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Boston doesn't have the inside presence that they had when they had Big Baby and Kendrick Perkins.  Big Baby is a beast, did you see how he caused Danny Granger to travel out by the 3 point line in the Orl v. Ind game.

On Miami winning a chip-  You get respect by beating the best and the Heat will not have beaten the best so it would be a tainted ring.  It won't matter to Lebron because we know that he is not a competitor and would probably buy a ring if it was for sale. 

Listen to Doug Collins' statements about the injury in the press conference after the game.  This is the statement of a real competitor that respects the game.
"It's awful that Derrick got hurt. I was a player that got injured. I don't ever want to see that. When we play teams, I want to have to beat them when they're at their best.

They already beat the best Bulls last year, stop the nonsense. The west is also much stronger this year.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by cguy610

They already beat the best Bulls last year, stop the nonsense. The west is also much stronger this year.
Since when do wins from last year count towards the next season? 

Miami would of whooped Chicago again.
Nonetheless it would of been great to see Miami and Bulls at 100%

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know what? Rose is young. We have so much info on sports injuries now. He'll be back and better than he was before. Just don't rush back.

One more thing. Adidas needs to MILK his return. Start airing commercials that show him training and testing his knee out. It'll be cool. Just do it, Adidas.
I see what you did there..... 

%%++ a Jason Petrie. For one, you just don't say #%#% like that...even in jest. Here's a kid who just had his career put in jeopardy, and you want to use that as a chance to promote yourself and your brand? Two, if you're gonna say that, stand by it and don't be a !$%@* and back down from your statement. Live and die with it. Basically, buddy just pulled his own !$%@* card.

Well, Petrie is a lowlife piece of human excrement, so let the world know about it.

Back
Top Bottom