Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

LMAO at Petrie receiving more attention than the actual injury.

as a business NIKE is winning.

I'm willing to bet any kinda money that the Lebron X's will still have a high volume of sales 
laugh.gif

Youre an idiot for that one, ALPHA. Smh... you wonder about the dumb #+$$ lebron says and then you see the same stuff coming from his damn shoe designer? says alot.

Amazing how the Nike @#$% riders conveniently forget the number of players that have been constantly injured while wearing the company's shoes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Every generation has there "what if" injury guy, would really suck if that ends up being Rose, hope guy can climb his way back.

That's Brandon Roy. Rose will come back next year and probably do what he did this year. I really hope his play doesnt fall off though; he's one of the few superstars I like.
Weren't Roy's knees deteriorating in HS?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Adidas needs to address their poor performance technology in their sneakers...just terrible!!! Dwight Howard, Chauncey Billups, D. Rose and Shumpert all Adidas athletes smdh!!!

I didn't think much of people blaming the shoes, but after reading this list a long with a few other major athletes who have had serious injuries wearing Adidas....It just makes you think.
There's been a lot of people who have complained about those Crazy Lite Adidas shoes. I know D-Rose wasn't wearing those, but remember last season the one time he wore them he rolled his ankle in the playoffs and so did Collison.

I don't think it mattered that Tibs kept him in the game with the lead. The injury involved zero contact, it was bound to happen.

Dwight hurt his back tho

FoxSports.com reported Sunday that Petrie then went back on the offensive Saturday, writing, "Just to set the record straight- if you ain't with me you against me, and if that's the case I don't give a F about you!"

Over the shoe company D Rose picked
laugh.gif

Should of just said he got carried away and apologized from get go. Now everyone knows.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Every generation has there "what if" injury guy, would really suck if that ends up being Rose, hope guy can climb his way back.

That's Brandon Roy. Rose will come back next year and probably do what he did this year. I really hope his play doesnt fall off though; he's one of the few superstars I like.
Weren't Roy's knees deteriorating in HS?
Supposedly yes, but I don't remember hearing anything about knee troubles at the time. However, I distinctly remember him missing games in college for random knee problems.

Originally Posted by SFC415

Amazing how the Nike @#$% riders conveniently forget the number of players that have been constantly injured while wearing the company's shoes 
laugh.gif

its not even about no nike riders or brainwashed people because there have been many to blame nike shoes for injuries on this board aswell...
quit trying to make this out to be more than some random idiots comments.

fact: the shoes you wear will not get you injured.

Mad reaching blaming an ACL injury on shoes. I can almost accept shoes being a factor for an ankle injury, i.e. Charles Barkley saying that Fila messed up Grant Hill's career... But ACL? I don't see it. What a shameless way of promoting one's own company. Isn't Greg Oden with Nike?

The fact is that Derrick Rose's style of play was an injury ticking time bomb. The question is whether he will be able to make it into the Hall of Fame with his MVP should he turn into a Yao Ming/Brandon Roy case.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Adidas needs to address their poor performance technology in their sneakers...just terrible!!! Dwight Howard, Chauncey Billups, D. Rose and Shumpert all Adidas athletes smdh!!!

I didn't think much of people blaming the shoes, but after reading this list a long with a few other major athletes who have had serious injuries wearing Adidas....It just makes you think.
There's been a lot of people who have complained about those Crazy Lite Adidas shoes. I know D-Rose wasn't wearing those, but remember last season the one time he wore them he rolled his ankle in the playoffs and so did Collison.

I don't think it mattered that Tibs kept him in the game with the lead. The injury involved zero contact, it was bound to happen.

Dwight hurt his back tho

Really your feet support most of your body weight and the shoes ppl wear when playing sports or training have a lot to do with the injuries they suffer... not saying that his injury was caused by his shoes but it could be a factor and im not saying that someone who hurts his shoulder while benching should blame his kicks obviously.... but there is a reason why ppl are turning back to trainning barefoot and wearing shoes that mimic that sneakers can throw off someones whole posture and dis place hips and overtime that can cause problems.

The list of players getting injured wearing Adidas is equal to the list of players wearing Nikes, Reeboks, etc etc etc...

People need a reality check.

Back
Top Bottom