Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Oh how does the clan thing work again?

EDIT: Never mind just saw my invite on the app

And why isn't there just one Niketalk clan and why can't it just be called Niketalk?

All this extra stuff :lol:

EDIT #2

Just read the last page and --__--

Last edited:
Hate when I get to a public event and only be like one underpowered leveled person there or someone who doesn't know how to make it Heroic.

Did some challenges last night, that grind is def a part I don't miss about Destiny lol. Riding around looking for dumb materials. Trying to get Raid ready tho, I'm at like 240 now, any tips or good ways to recommend how to get my Power up?

Oh how does the clan thing work again?

EDIT: Never mind just saw my invite on the app

And why isn't there just one Niketalk clan and why can't it just be called Niketalk?

All this extra stuff :lol:

EDIT #2

Just read the last page and --__--

That Destiny beef son :lol:

I'm sure they'll merge once things gets smooth over in chat.

From my perspective, it was more miscommunication confusion.

When @zero23 and biggie62 biggie62 made the Niketalk TMT Clan, the original Niketalk clan from Destiny 1 was still active on Bungie's servers...........so most of us assumed that Biggie and them just made the clan originally for their TMT squad.

Then when Bungie completely discontinued the original Niketalk clan from D1, a lot of people weren't sure whether the Niketalk TMT Clan was going to be the new Niketalk clan OR whether it was going to remain exclusive to the TMT raid squad.

So technically, Zero & Biggie could've named the clan as the new NikeTalk clan........but Bungie server technicalities of the old Niketalk clan being active prevented it from being possible. Hence why there was miscommunication and confusion over it since Destiny 2 has launched.

Hate when I get to a public event and only be like one underpowered leveled person there or someone who doesn't know how to make it Heroic.

Did some challenges last night, that grind is def a part I don't miss about Destiny lol. Riding around looking for dumb materials. Trying to get Raid ready tho, I'm at like 240 now, any tips or good ways to recommend how to get my Power up?
Or getting there and nobody there smh I've gotten good at soloing them tho.

Actually thinking about it, can't the clan admins change the actual clan name in D2? Maybe that'll help lift the confusion (once you guys merge the 2 Niketalk clans)

When @zero23 and biggie62 biggie62 made the Niketalk TMT Clan, the original Niketalk clan from Destiny 1 was still active on Bungie's servers...........so most of us assumed that Biggie and them just made the clan originally for their TMT squad.

Then when Bungie completely discontinued the original Niketalk clan from D1, a lot of people weren't sure whether the Niketalk TMT Clan was going to be the new Niketalk clan OR whether it was going to remain exclusive to the TMT raid squad.

So technically, Zero & Biggie could've named the clan as the new NikeTalk clan........but Bungie server technicalities of the old Niketalk clan being active prevented it from being possible. Hence why there was miscommunication and confusion over it since Destiny 2 has launched.

It is a miscommunication, hence why I say they'll work in out in chat bc writing on a forum is only leading to more confusion ...like when I said the more the merrier meaning we all join TMT, not them joining quad jr's clan.

The more the merrier in 1 NT clan including X1 players, we have a few players who are not NT tho.

Actually thinking about it, can't the clan admins change the actual clan name in D2? Maybe that'll help lift the confusion (once you guys merge the 2 Niketalk clans)

Quad Jr clan name is NT Blood Orbit btw, with a few NTers but some not on NT.

Haven't been on NT in a minute, but whoever sent the clan invite thanks! Can't wait till weds!

The opening of Destiny 2 was pretty dope with all the "memories". Pee_sn(sp?) and boost helped me out a lot.

Light level is about 210ish, just need to gear up a little more for the raid. Is recommended 260?

The loot drops have been plentiful for me today..........2 legendary purple engrams and 1 exotic engram after 4 public events in a row. MADNESS

This is a good basis for it. Pretty much sums it up. We got fed up with the admin not responding to messages.

The loot drops have been plentiful for me today..........2 legendary purple engrams and 1 exotic engram after 4 public events in a row. MADNESS

The RNG from D1 got carried over on my account. Only got 1 exotic from 4 hrs of farming with the legendary medallion activated

About to curse deez out tonight

The RNG from D1 got carried over on my account. Only got 1 exotic from 4 hrs of farming with the legendary medallion activated

About to curse deez out tonight

You seen that clash of crucible shader (I think that's the name) yet? All red lol

Honestly don't remember lol just seen it in my inventory

tariq oooooooooo.png

Day 1 destiny player here.. finished the story on my warlock.. man that story was good..

Just to be sure the NTMT is the official one?

Praying to Ra I get at least to 260 by tonight

Back
Top Bottom