Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Any one of yall managed to adjust the perks of the guns yet in the game?

It took me 2 Control matches to realize that my Scathelocke on my hunter was running with poor stability UNTIL I adjust to the 2nd perk weapon perk. Same can be said about the Nightshade pulse.

Put in work yesterday :smoking

Ended up ****ing around in the strike for a good few hours, stole some pikes from dregs, explored around the map, etc :lol:

Slight increase to movement speed and an increase to grenade damage is all I ask for now

Everything else feels great

soooo lastnight wasnt the best experience for me on D2 lol i need to really get familiar with the Ps4 controller when it comes to gun games i see

just didnt feel right how i was moving my Hunter

man ima DL the open beta on xbox tomorrow. i was really struggling last night but also aint help i was rocking solo. Controller just fits my hands weird
Imma be on late Friday and all day Saturday on x1. Yea I love everything about ps4 except the controller

Hopefully grenade cooldown will be better in the full game. I'm assuming it's slow now due to level/light level or the trash gear that's available in the beta lol.

Nice to know cooldowns arent just bothering me.
You know when you've played a game so much you can just feel things?
Played D1 so much I keep feeling like my nades have cooled down only to be wrong

I like the length of the cooldowns. More people are forced to engage in gun fights. Less cheesy special ability kills. Don't have to worry about getting super'd or sticky naded all the time. No more getting smoke/nade wombo combo'd only to get cleaned up by a shot or two by Nightstalkers anymore either.

I'm sure they'll still have weapon perks like grenadier and armor you can spec for faster cooldowns, which is fine, because it will come at the cost of missing out on other perks. Titan skate is still alive too, but nerfed. You have to spec strafe jump in the subclass.

I like the length of the cooldowns. More people are forced to engage in gun fights. Less cheesy special ability kills. Don't have to worry about getting super'd or sticky naded all the time. No more getting smoke/nade wombo combo'd only to get cleaned up by a shot or two by Nightstalkers anymore either.

I'm sure they'll still have weapon perks like grenadier and armor you can spec for faster cooldowns, which is fine, because it will come at the cost of missing out on other perks. Titan skate is still alive too, but nerfed. You have to spec strafe jump in the subclass.

All of these things were excellent for the Crucible side of things.

I think a majority of the complaints for the poor cooldown times happen to be on the PvE end of things
, especially in the Strike and the beginning story mission of the beta.

I don't think I ever saw myself or even a strike party member use their super ability more than 3 times OR even use their grenades abilities more than 5-6 times during the entire gameplay of the strike or story mission.

That is something I'm glad Bungie has straight up addressed in their weekly Bungie report concerning the beta. They are definitely going to be tweaking the PvE strikes/story missions to hopefully remedy the poor cooldown times of Supers and even grenades during these non-PvP game modes where the usage of supers and grenade abilities appear to be more necessary for the gameplay.

At least it is good that we are addressing our complaints about this PvE drawback now thru the beta instead of *****ing about it on the actual game release in September.

Had one excellent match, 28 kills 4.0 K/D, followed by one TRASH match 9 kills .75 K/D :rofl:

Went from feeling like I was the man to immediately being put in my place :lol:

All of these things were excellent for the Crucible side of things.

I think a majority of the complaints for the poor cooldown times happen to be on the PvE end of things
, especially in the Strike and the beginning story mission of the beta.

I hear you. I ran the strike a couple times to take a break from the intense MP, but maaan I forgot just how much fun I don't have running strikes. I can't stand when people have to take their sweet time and kill every single add in the skippable portions. Or getting lit up by snipers while mobs bumrush you so you're just running around critical hoping not to get scraped by anything. :lol:

I hear you. I ran the strike a couple times to take a break from the intense MP, but maaan I forgot just how much fun I don't have running strikes. I can't stand when people have to take their sweet time and kill every single add in the skippable portions. Or getting lit up by snipers while mobs bumrush you so you're just running around critical hoping not to get scraped by anything. :lol:

Due to the crappy cooldown times of grenades and supers, you kinda have to take your sweet time kill ADS on ADS in order to help boost up your cooldown time for those abilities now.

So yeah, hopefully Bungie implements something in those Strikes and Story Missions to make the ability wait-time a lot more......quicker (I'm betting it'll involve some Orb of Lights).

There's more than enough adds in the non-skippable portions. Just run through them. :lol:

The only thing I wish I had was more sniper ammo, because it melts majors and does more damage on ultras. The grenades and supers didn't do much for me.

Back
Top Bottom