Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Swords are the MVP for me in Crucible.......paired with a Uriel's Gift and/or Scathelocke, I've been beasting in Crucible games (quickplay and competitive) #HunterMasterClass

So apparently if members of your clan complete the raid, the rest of the members get an engram with a raid weapon in it from Hawthorne. But since they didn't go through the raid, it only decodes at 10 light :lol:.

Not sure if it can be infused though

So apparently if members of your clan complete the raid, the rest of the members get an engram with a raid weapon in it from Hawthorne. But since they didn't go through the raid, it only decodes at 10 light :lol:.

Not sure if it can be infused though

That's fair.........I mean the actual people in the clan that DID THE WORK should get the better rewards over the rest of the clan members that were not there.

We get Luminous Engrams from Hawthorne whenever members of the clan complete the Nightfall Strike, even if neither of us did it.

That's fair.........I mean the actual people in the clan that DID THE WORK should get the better rewards over the rest of the clan members that were not there.

We get Luminous Engrams from Hawthorne whenever members of the clan complete the Nightfall Strike, even if neither of us did it.
Yup don't need to raid to get engrams win win for me

Swords are the MVP for me in Crucible.......paired with a Uriel's Gift and/or Scathelocke, I've been beasting in Crucible games (quickplay and competitive) #HunterMasterClass

Foetracer helm and Uriel's Gift had me killing yesterday. Ran with Chem and High and put in work.

High and I pulled off the GOAT comeback. I'm so ******* mad I forgot to capture it.
**** was really something special. One dude on the opposite team even rage quit :rofl:

Competitive Crucible, round 3, and we're down 2-0 in survival, with 0 lives left to their 7.
It's a squad of 3+1 random, against me and high + 2 randoms.
We manage to wittle down their lives until they have none and I'm the last alive against 2 of them.
I kill the 2 guys and win the round. They don't win another round. It was great.

Me and High were just laughing the whole time :lol: He called the comeback for us :lol:
When the guy on the other rage quit we started howling :rofl:

Yea it's fair. Just funny that they decode at 10 light. Bungie made sure that they weren't even usable lol

RAT KING quest complete. Took a couple wipes but I was able to get my roomate through it aswell. If you wanna do the quest this week is the time to get it for sure.
Hit me on PS if you'll need this run. Im on right now.

Almost 300 LIGHT and I haven't even raided yet. LOL.

RAT KING quest complete. Took a couple wipes but I was able to get my roomate through it aswell. If you wanna do the quest this week is the time to get it for sure.

Don't do that raid without me bruh

I just got the quest. Am I able do to the whole quest with ppl who have the gun?

My bad I couldn’t run the NF earlier, I was tryna finish the Warlock story mode before I had to dip. :lol:

Don't do that raid without me bruh
For sure... I'm waitin on ya'll.
If you can get the Rat King quest done up to NF part before reset, I'll run that with you too.

I just got the quest. Am I able do to the whole quest with ppl who have the gun?
Yup... Just gotta finish the NF with 5 mins left which is the hardest part tho. That's pretty much the last step.

My bad I couldn’t run the NF earlier, I was tryna finish the Warlock story mode before I had to dip. :lol:
All good. I still need a NF run so we can try it when youre ready.
Junok Junok if you tryin to raid with us you already know it's all good too.

Pleasure Garden is a *****, my raid crew couldn't get past that thing no matter how many combination of teams and players we can get to stack buffs..........any1 got a mad strategy to get past that one part of the raid?!

Literally we figured out the pollen spores and flower part, it's the killing all the dogs within a 3 phase limit that is the problem. :smh:

Xur has ******* garbage........that gun wasn't really worth it for me, considering I got it from an Exotic Engram 4 days ago. Apparently Bungie nerfed Xur in D2........literal **** now comes from him (I only say this 'cuz my light level is already higher than the base light level of the gear he's selling)

Ya, the gear is total trash considering it was all given away during the story missions.

Everyone should cop the Merciless, tho, unless they have it already.

Xur has ****ing garbage........that gun wasn't really worth it for me, considering I got it from an Exotic Engram 4 days ago. Apparently Bungie nerfed Xur in D2........literal **** now comes from him (I only say this 'cuz my light level is already higher than the base light level of the gear he's selling)

Seeing Xur with the warlock robes makes me even more salty that I didn't pick up Sunshot during the campaign.
I'm hearing that fusion rifle is the goods though. Definitely copping that

Back
Top Bottom