Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Raid is interesting to say the least. They definitely have more than just 3 challenges for this raid. They will definitely rotate them I feel. They are really digging deep into the MMO raid realm now. And the Pax interview now makes a lot more sense.

TMT squad wasn't able to complete the raid?

are hand cannons even worth it? I been dismantling those and side arms

Only Sunshot is worth keeping IMO........it has a firefly perk whenever you land a precision kill with it

Anyone have the Astro a10? Video reviews say the microphone is great almost one of the best headsets for mic and streaming...for $60 doesn't seem too bad. I might scoop this up today or tomorrow however I read a few negative reviews about the dual shock not powering them as well as the Xbox controller

I have the A10 but for Xbox and they are official I like them, mic is good, very comfortable and wasn't that expensive i recommend them. I don't know about the PS4 but for my XB1 they are good money and I would recommend them.

If anyone needs a +1 for raid on Xbox lmk .. I'm a Warlock. Xbox name is same as NT.

I'm currently using HyperX Cloud Cores. Really like them. Might swap out the pads for velour ones though in the future.

I'll add you my GT is Never Had Much

sunshot is my favorite gun in the game.

mines infused up to a 249 power so far.

i roll with that and the origin story kinetic auto rifle

TMT squad wasn't able to complete the raid?

Only Sunshot is worth keeping IMO........it has a firefly perk whenever you land a precision kill with it

We didn't have our A team in there and none of us were able to do much research. At the dog part. Should be able to complete it tonight though

Past 3 exotic engrams all turned into the damn Tractor C̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶ Watergun, which I already have. It hardly does anything :smh::lol:
It's good for a laugh in an easy quickplay PvP match trying to blow players off the maps but that's about it

I watched a quick walkthrough of the raid and damn it looks like the toughest yet.

A lot of team work is needed.

I don't see this becoming something easy to do with randoms like past raids you will need a good set group to make this a regular farm.

I watched a quick walkthrough of the raid and damn it looks like the toughest yet.

I don't see this becoming something easy to do with randoms like past raids you will need a good set group to make this a regular farm.

That was why I was so glad my homies reunited the OG VoG raid crew last nite. We were able to solve the first part of the raid fairly easily...........after we spent the first 45 min of the raid taking screenshot selfies in front of the starting point of the raid and comitting rabdom suicide trying to find secret doors/chests outside :lol:

So basically we struggling again like the good ol days

DOG I HATE THIS ****ING GAME

ALL MY EXOTIC ENGRAMS GIVE ME THOSE **** *** SUNBREAKER GLOVES

I HAVE 4 PAIRS NOW WTFFFF **** YOU RNG **** OFF
I've gotten 5 sureshots or whatever that enegery exotic hand cannon is. Tell me about it.

Past 3 exotic engrams all turned into the damn Tractor C̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶ Watergun, which I already have. It hardly does anything :smh::lol:
It's good for a laugh in an easy quickplay PvP match trying to blow players off the maps but that's about it

I don't think I've gotten more than 2 of any exotic. RNGesus realized how badly he treated me in D1 and has been making up for it so far :lol:

Been stuck at 268 for over a day tho :smh:

I don't think I've gotten more than 2 of any exotic. RNGesus realized how badly he treated me in D1 and has been making up for it so far :lol:

Been stuck at 268 for over a day tho :smh:
Use your bright engrams to get as many Fireteam Medallions as possible. The exotic drop rate feels very significantly higher to me when I have one on and/or a second fireteam member does as well. I played some Crucible matches earlier today and some heroic strikes and got 3 exotics in just a couple hours.

Got up to 267 last night :pimp:

For the MIDA quest, is there a good place or way to farm for scout rifles? I have 1 blue and 2 legendary that I'd like to keep.
Ahhh should of posted to hold on to them from release day, I just held on to a bunch, I plan on finishing that quest tonight, finished the headshot multi kills portion last night

Pleasure Gardens kicked my teams *** today. Gonna try to get past it either tonight or tomorrow morning but this is a pain in the ***

I would kill for that right now...or anything other than these god damn Lucky Pants

are hand cannons even worth it? I been dismantling those and side arms

Hand cannons still rip. If you were a hand cannon player in D1, they're still viable. Just did work with my Better Devils in a Countdown match. Plus it's been good in the raid at chunking yellow bars.

The only problem is some of them bounce all over the screen, so you can't three tap like D1. You just need to line up your shots each time.

I would kill for that right now...or anything other than these god damn Lucky Pants

LOL.

I've gotten those same trash pants 4x.

Literally shut my game off an hour ago when that scumbag gave me my 4th pair.

Watched a video of that raid and yeah I'm good. That's way too much for me. Bungie def did a good job on it tho.

Leviathan Raid shenanigans last night from my OG raid crew.........yes fam, that is a dead Cabal floating in mid-air

21762350_10211648778468733_7512442876558003324_o.jpg

I've gotten 5 sureshots or whatever that enegery exotic hand cannon is. Tell me about it.

I'm mad I passed on it. I don't even use my Graviton Lance anymore.

On another note, swords are so :pimp::pimp::pimp:. I stopped playing D1 before they introduced them and I love them . Some of their perks are so clutch. I'm mad that hunters get the best looking class sword though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom