• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Not sure how long I'm going to be on.

My girl is with her family so I'm flourishing at the moment, but as soon as I get word she's coming back I'm going to hop off.

Not really feeling D2 movement like that

Maybe because the Titan jump is so different but I preferred the movement in D1 so much.

I played to two mandatory campaign missions and that's it.

Haven't went to MP yet and don't see anyone except for shotta.

I think that snake bigj went and appeared offline and playing with other reptiles.

Not really feeling D2 movement like that

Maybe because the Titan jump is so different but I preferred the movement in D1 so much.

I played to two mandatory campaign missions and that's it.

Haven't went to MP yet and don't see anyone except for shotta.

I think that snake bigj went and appeared offline and playing with other reptiles.

He on overwatch smh

smh

You're not the only one lol

The overall reaction on the internet and the Destiny community is the same they are not feeling it like that either.

Movement feels so slow, cooldowns are trash, I feel like I'm not doing any damage, or enemies feel like bullet sponges. Idk man I might cop later but not day one.

I ran the beta yesterday for an hour and here's what I've noticed. In PvE, weapons and abilities feel very weak. In PvP, I do like that gunskill/strafing is more important than abilities. However abilities are really weak. Speed doesn't seem to be a major problem but that's because I've always ran warlock so they're slow in general. I do notice that the jumps for Titans seem trash now but I haven't really messed around with them too much just yet. I'm going to run it again tonight to decide if I will buy on day 1. I'm leaning more towards yes.

Youtubers are saying that it's just the beta and the release will be better so we'll see.

I mean Bungie has the best resume in the business at the moment are batting 100%.

I'm sure they're going to tweak and make the game better.

The only PVE I like is the raids. Everything else was always like a job or checklist of mundane repetitive tasks. I never got how people could just patrol or run strike playlists 24/7. I thought it was even crazier when I found out about stats of players who did that and never attempted the raids.

The only PVE I like is the raids. Everything else was always like a job or checklist of mundane repetitive tasks. I never got how people could just patrol or run strike playlists 24/7. I thought it was even crazier when I found out about stats of players who did that and never attempted the raids.

Raids were trash except Crotas.

Build for this beta is a couple months old and Bungie has said that they have already made changes that are in line with what the community wants

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT MOVEMENT WAS SLOW. I HAD TO UP MY SENSITIVITY TO 7 JUST FOR IT TO FEEL NORMAL TO ME.

Back
Top Bottom