• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

tumblr_n96rscUTrT1sdqajoo2_r1_250.gif

How so? I pretty sure you have been playing fps since goldeneye. Destiny was my first fps so I'm Gucci ha

There's still a learning curve for new FPS for me always though. BF1 I was awful at for a few weeks. PvP is just so good on Destiny and Iron Banner is one of my favorite parts of it.

There's still a learning curve for new FPS for me always though. BF1 I was awful at for a few weeks. PvP is just so good on Destiny and Iron Banner is one of my favorite parts of it.

Yea I run banner I'm decent at best. I hope they have a updated Nerwyns Mercy on D2

Idk why but I was really good with Fatebringer on PvP even though I think it was a PvE weapon.
Suros Regime never did me wrong.

Idk why but I was really good with Fatebringer on PvP even though I think it was a PvE weapon.
Suros Regime never did me wrong.

Auto weren't good to me lol. Pulse rifles and scouts where my main with snipers coming second.

Autos were good to me until the infamous nerfs that started the downfall of autos and the rise of pulses.............Suros were my go-to until people started *****ing about it to Bungie, then gradually the Hawksaw took over as my go-to (with that brief period of time where Clever Dragon became everyone's go-to).

yo how you get these notifications, got a bunch of watched threads but no notifications smh

They need to balance the Scathelocke. I've gotten some cheesy kills with it. You can map people with it. :lol:

Nergal, Scathelocke, Better Devils, and Minuet has been the rotation. Nightshade is nice too. Scouts and submachine guns are unusable. Especially with the sometimes questionable hit detection. The Deathstalker auto rifle is complete cheeks too. Had to use that struggle gun to test AR's on my Titan for a minute.

I love Countdown, but maaan are people dumb. Just because you can set the detonation, doesn't mean you have to run in by yourself with no set-up or way to defend it and set it right away. :smh: I had a match where we had a 4V2 on our side and we gave away rounds because someone decided to go off by themselves and set a charge, leave the spot, and get it diffused. When that happened in a 4V4, it was a guaranteed loss... :smh: :smh:

I'm still grinding for that gun.......only pulse I have is nightshade, but even its stability perks aren't good enough for Crucible. I've been using it mostly in the Inverted Spire strike.

As for that Scathelocke, that thing is about to become the new Suros.........early OP gun favorite, will be nerfed within the next week (or in this case, by the D2 launch itself).

They'll probably balance Scathelocke by launch. I think they have it set up for D2 that they can balance a single weapon without doing a sweep of an entire weapon class. When they nerfed Suros Regime, they made all auto rifles unusable in D1.

After playing the beta this weekend and getting comfortable with it, I really feel like the PvP of D2 is going to be better than D1

Aside from the few minor things I mentioned (which will probably be fixed) it just feels more fun and balanced to me

When I enter a gun battle, I never feel like I'm at a disadvantage...even if the opponent gets the first shot or if they have a power weapon

It may have been that I put down D1 awhile back, but playing this beta felt good and fun. I'm kind of excited to see what's in store for us and get back on the grind.

After playing the beta this weekend and getting comfortable with it, I really feel like the PvP of D2 is going to be better than D1

Aside from the few minor things I mentioned (which will probably be fixed) it just feels more fun and balanced to me

When I enter a gun battle, I never feel like I'm at a disadvantage...even if the opponent gets the first shot or if they have a power weapon

I kind of agree, but D1 had great MP until the meta was established. The first month was great because you could get away with trying different loadouts. Hopefully there's no gun that's fundamentally broken like the Thorn or Pocket Infinity. The thing that gives me hope for D2 is that they can balance weapons on a case-by-case basis.

Back
Top Bottom