Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Also for dude that talked about bringing back snipers and shottties, how can they bring them back but not have them become used as a primary like what happened in D1?

You speed up TTK for primaries. In a perfect world, everything is equally viable, but situational.

You speed up TTK for primaries. In a perfect world, everything is equally viable, but situational.

This

Its time for people to learn how to SUCK IT UP instead of asking Bungie for "balance nerfs" whenever they keep countering the same sniper/shotty that takes them out during games.

The reason why Destiny 2's current PvP meta SUCKS is b/c of everyone *****ing for nerfs. On top of that, this *****ing also affected the slower DPS rate in PvE strikes and raids are too.

Feels like it takes a clip and a half to kill anything smh

And this is why people have moved on to other games quicker than they did with Destiny 1.

Even back in the D1 days, cats would still be grinding for an additional 2-3 months after new content is released before they get tired of the content drought. Now people just drop the game after 2 weeks of a new content release, that's ****ing sad

And this is why people have moved on to other games quicker than they did with Destiny 1.

Even back in the D1 days, cats would still be grinding for an additional 2-3 months after new content is released before they get tired of the content drought. Now people just drop the game after 2 weeks of a new content release, that's ****ing sad

*2 days

I didn't grind at the original Destiny. Played new content for 2-3 weeks and moved on.

Destiny 2 is way better. I'll login and run the weekly milestones. I don't run nightfall.

I didn't grind at the original Destiny. Played new content for 2-3 weeks and moved on.

Destiny 2 is way better. I'll login and run the weekly milestones. I don't run nightfall.
Same with me but I grinded d1 heavy. Like I legit played it for 6 or 7 hours a day for a good solid year.
D2 I login do my milestones and move on to another game. It's just not fun to me. I hit max level without a nightfall or raid run smh.

Same with me but I grinded d1 heavy. Like I legit played it for 6 or 7 hours a day for a good solid year.
D2 I login do my milestones and move on to another game. It's just not fun to me. I hit max level without a nightfall or raid run smh.

That is the keyword we're looking here.............FUN.

It's a video GAME, games are suppose to be FUN. I don't know how people can call this BETTER if there is NO FUN in it.......D2's grind IS NOT FUN, it's BORING.

A video game shouldn't be a weekly chore, it should be a FUN weekly experience.

The grind here IS NOT the problem with D2, the problem here is that they have stripped every "positive gameplay mechanic" from the previous Destiny game that made those activities FUN and made them "balanced".......which made those activities BORING. And it made the grind SUCK EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE.

Bungie doesn't get it, we don't want more grinds to increase incentive.......WE WANT FUN GAMEPLAY MECHANICS WHEN DOING THE GRIND.

Last edited:
The grind in The Division is mad fun :lol:

Y’all need to give it a chance.

It took Bungie ****ting the bed with Destiny 2 for The Division to finally overthrow it..............you wouldn't be saying this **** during the Age of Triumph days of Destiny 1 :smh:

Reactions: Ube
That is the keyword we're looking here.............FUN.

It's a video GAME, games are suppose to be FUN. I don't know how people can call this BETTER if there is NO FUN in it.......D2's grind IS NOT FUN, it's BORING.

A video game shouldn't be a weekly chore, it should be a FUN weekly experience.

The grind here IS NOT the problem with D2, the problem here is that they have stripped every "positive gameplay mechanic" from the previous Destiny game that made those activities FUN and made them "balanced".......which made those activities BORING. And it made the grind SUCK EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE.

Bungie doesn't get it, we don't want more grinds to increase incentive.......WE WANT FUN GAMEPLAY MECHANICS WHEN DOING THE GRIND.

This is what Destiny 2 felt like to me after I completed the story, not hit max light but completed the story.

Main issue I have with D2 is that you're handed everything with no need for a grind or to put in any legit effort. During the D1 days we had strikes, factions, crucible, POE, SLR, raids and the occasional glitches that were exploited.

Who wants to grind? I got stuff to do. I like destiny 2 because I don't have hours to dedicate to gaming a week. I can hop on for an hour run some strikes, crucible, or public events. Get some solid gear and turn the game off.

The Division is also a awesome game. I didn't grind or buy the expansion packs either. I buy games for the story mode. No story mode no bueno.

Developers make games for regular people. They have data on what activities users are playing. Hence the tweaks they made to Destiny 2.

My only gripe with Destiny 2 is they didn't add any new enemies.

Who wants to grind? I got stuff to do. I like destiny 2 because I don't have hours to dedicate to gaming a week. I can hop on for an hour run some strikes, crucible, or public events. Get some solid gear and turn the game off.

The Division is also a awesome game. I didn't grind or buy the expansion packs either. I buy games for the story mode. No story mode no bueno.

Developers make games for regular people. They have data on what activities users are playing. Hence the tweaks they made to Destiny 2.

My only gripe with Destiny 2 is they didn't add any new enemies.

Once again, that's not my point.

Most of us in this thread actually hates "long grinds" in these games TBH...........even @biggie62 has stated multiple times he doesn't like super long grinds in games, like how Vanilla Destiny 1 was (Forever 29 bull****).

The point is the actual gameplay mechanics and gameplay rewards of the game itself..........THEY SUCK BALLSACKS compared to Destiny 1.

At least in Crucible activities in Destiny 1, it was actually exciting to move quickly and get multikills. Crucible activities in Destiny 2..........SLOW, high TTK weapons across the board with slim to no chance at a multikill-like play.

You mention "solid gear"..........what solid gear in Destiny 2? The same **** gun that can barely get you a double-kill in Crucible OR can barely kill multiple enemies in a 10 second span.

A quickplay of any endgame activity in Destiny 2 is absolute garbage compared to a quickplay of any of Destiny 1's endgame activities.

You make it seem like the people that are complaining are ONLY HARDCORE PLAYERS. Hell no, even the "casuals" that Bungie was catering Destiny 2 for have stated that the game sucks absolute **** and was a waste of $60.

All the complaints are from the same demographics of gamers..........once again

Cheese guns are annoying for other players. Everyone will spam the same weapon.

Strikes are definitely better in D2.

Crucible had been more enjoyable for me. Forces you to play as a team. More difficult yo be a one man wrecking ball.

Bungie is releasing 3 updates a year. Most other large studios are making you wait multiple years between sequels.

The game isn't perfect but it is very far from being garbage and definitely worth $60.

Crucible had been more enjoyable for me. Forces you to play as a team. More difficult yo be a one man wrecking ball.

Bungie is releasing 3 updates a year. Most other large studios are making you wait multiple years between sequels.

The game isn't perfect but it is very far from being garbage and definitely worth $60.
Naw bruh naw lol

I never liked strikes personally, but I would rather do D1 strikes because you could power through them things in like 5 minutes each. Quicker to get loot, bounties, and exp.

D2 players are either worse or just obsessed with making love to each strike. They have to kill every trash mob and add. Take their sweet time instead of focusing on majors and checkpoints. Takes 20+ minutes to do a D2 strike. And they're all full of obnoxiously strong bullet sponges. Supers don't even feel "super" against them.

I never liked strikes personally, but I would rather do D1 strikes because you could power through them things in like 5 minutes each. Quicker to get loot, bounties, and exp.

D2 players are either worse or just obsessed with making love to each strike. They have to kill every trash mob and add. Take their sweet time instead of focusing on majors and checkpoints. Takes 20+ minutes to do a D2 strike. And they're all full of obnoxiously strong bullet sponges. Supers don't even feel "super" against them.
I can't tell you how many times I got to the end and these dudes just keep dying. I rage quit doing strikes in d2 strikes bruh smh

Stop. In D2 there is no reason to even run strikes. No strike exclusive armor/weapons, max light gear can be obtained by grinding public events (this one is I'm reference to your "who wants to grind? " post even though that's all literally everyone did after beating the story to hit max light), and they are time consuming especially if you don't have a full fire team.

Regarding crucible; I do agree that certain things were annoying in D1 but that fun aspect was still there unlike now. You can barely even get your super twice in one match anymore. They forced you to play as a team on D1 as well, it was called Trials. The hand holding in D2 is worse now then before.

I lost my train of thought for my second point but that's because it's late

Back
Top Bottom