Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Whether you get it or not destiny is a MMO based game. They neutered the two biggest parts of the game in D2. The grind because yes there needs to be a grind to some degree and hard content and the RPG. Every gun feels the same period.

There’s are no hidden guns like the black spindle where I saw all chem grind all day for it to try to get it. Granted I got it my first try, but that was because I ran it with people who I raided with so we had chemistry and not with some Randy’s.

It’s little things that made D1 great and that is what most people miss.

Okay you’re a casual I get it that is how you want to play fine. But in a game such as this because of that choice you shouldn’t have the same level of gear that someone who does put in 30 hours per week should have. Sorry, they should have better gear to show for it. And while that means you will probably lose most 1 vs 1s in crucible because of that better gun and armor it is what it is. D2 proves that no matter how much you hand hold and feed gear to people the avg and below avg player will still get raped in crucible because they lack the gunplay and skill set.

The game took a step back in everything besides patrols, story, public events, and the way guns feel. Everything else is worse than D1 was at some point. And yes D2 strikes suck mostly. Where are the modifiers to make heroics fun? Why do i have to run for 16 mins when I’m trying to speed run it? It’s artifically hard.

Stop. In D2 there is no reason to even run strikes. No strike exclusive armor/weapons, max light gear can be obtained by grinding public events (this one is I'm reference to your "who wants to grind? " post even though that's all literally everyone did after beating the story to hit max light), and they are time consuming especially if you don't have a full fire team.

Regarding crucible; I do agree that certain things were annoying in D1 but that fun aspect was still there unlike now. You can barely even get your super twice in one match anymore. They forced you to play as a team on D1 as well, it was called Trials. The hand holding in D2 is worse now then before.

I lost my train of thought for my second point but that's because it's late

That is why D2 better. Multiple ways to get powerful gear. They don't force you play activities you don't like. D1 had serious issues. I barely played crucible in D1 because people were running around with Raid guns owning everyone. It's not fun.

Last edited:
Whether you get it or not destiny is a MMO based game. They neutered the two biggest parts of the game in D2. The grind because yes there needs to be a grind to some degree and hard content and the RPG. Every gun feels the same period.

There’s are no hidden guns like the black spindle where I saw all chem grind all day for it to try to get it. Granted I got it my first try, but that was because I ran it with people who I raided with so we had chemistry and not with some Randy’s.

It’s little things that made D1 great and that is what most people miss.

Okay you’re a casual I get it that is how you want to play fine. But in a game such as this because of that choice you shouldn’t have the same level of gear that someone who does put in 30 hours per week should have. Sorry, they should have better gear to show for it. And while that means you will probably lose most 1 vs 1s in crucible because of that better gun and armor it is what it is. D2 proves that no matter how much you hand hold and feed gear to people the avg and below avg player will still get raped in crucible because they lack the gunplay and skill set.

The game took a step back in everything besides patrols, story, public events, and the way guns feel. Everything else is worse than D1 was at some point. And yes D2 strikes suck mostly. Where are the modifiers to make heroics fun? Why do i have to run for 16 mins when I’m trying to speed run it? It’s artifically hard.
this right here is the truth, I remember playing destiny with some of you guys till 2-3 am, the small things like quad jr f'ing up in VOG non stop but having a laugh. or Tek and Biggie and countless of others all running pvp together during iron banner. I decided on not getting D2 because something about it didn't feel right. It seems as if Bungie just lost all the effort they put into D1 when creating D2.

I never liked strikes personally, but I would rather do D1 strikes because you could power through them things in like 5 minutes each. Quicker to get loot, bounties, and exp.

D2 players are either worse or just obsessed with making love to each strike. They have to kill every trash mob and add. Take their sweet time instead of focusing on majors and checkpoints. Takes 20+ minutes to do a D2 strike. And they're all full of obnoxiously strong bullet sponges. Supers don't even feel "super" against them.

How are you mad because some people want to kill all adds? Just drop from the strike and try again.

How are you mad because some people want to kill all adds? Just drop from the strike and try again.

Because why am I going to waste an extra 5 minutes doing something that has no affect on the strike when I can skip it to get the loot and achievement? You’re hustling backwards with the logic you’re trying to state.

Because why am I going to waste an extra 5 minutes doing something that has no affect on the strike when I can skip it to get the loot and achievement? You’re hustling backwards with the logic you’re trying to state.

Your mentality is flawed. You are playing with randoms. Let them kill all adds if they like. It might be the first time they are playing the strikes.

That is why D2 better. Multiple ways to get powerful gear. They don't force you play activities you don't like. D1 had serious issues. I barely played crucible in D1 because people were running around with Raid guns owning everyone. It's not fun.

This doesn't even make sense. Depending on your preference, you could easily own people with any weapon in D1 that wasn't from a raid. I did it plenty of times with the Bad Juju and the Extremophile. People ran around with crucble rewarded shottys all the time so I'm not understanding this argument.

this right here is the truth, I remember playing destiny with some of you guys till 2-3 am, the small things like quad jr f'ing up in VOG non stop but having a laugh. or Tek and Biggie and countless of others all running pvp together during iron banner. I decided on not getting D2 because something about it didn't feel right. It seems as if Bungie just lost all the effort they put into D1 when creating D2.

definitely miss the D1 days. I said it within the first hour of D2... it just isnt the same. Doesnt give u the same sense of community. I had more fun shooting into the first loot cave with you guys than i did doing ANYTHING in D2. I traded it back in like a month+ ago. D2 tried to fix things that werent broken, and tried to push "features" that nobody asked for on us. The whole 4 on 4 idea is STUPID. they claim they listened to the players but theres just no way. NO WAY unless they listened to like 5% of the players instead of the 95%. Then removing the ability to choose a multiplayer type? WHAT PURPOSE DID THAT SERVE? So cuz people didnt like to play kill confirmed or domination that much.... and you as the developer didnt like that, you remove the option to play anything besides those? WHO MADE THAT DECISION!?

so crucible is hella trash. and even though they tried to go big with the story, it just didnt connect for me. There just isnt a reward worth playing the game for, and that plus the lack of community, plus the handicapped crucible? this is a certified flop of a blockbuster title.

Your mentality is flawed. You are playing with randoms. Let them kill all adds if they like. It might be the first time they are playing the strikes.

Watch your mouth before you start talking all reckless calling me flawed. Easy to talk behind a keyboard.

And when I play heroic strikes with Randy’s I want to be matched up by power level where the power level was harder to attain. Meaning I’m not getting matched up with first timers. Let others who have that time of day bother with it. When I do content I do my grind and I want to do it in the least amount of time possible. Because you don’t understand it it’s not my fault. Many of us in this thread fall in the hardcore side of the playerbase. We don’t want to waste time on things.

You are obviously a casual by that baseline so you just won’t understand.

They have quick play crucible to have more players available for matches. I barely wait for player match making in D2.

Watch your mouth before you start talking all reckless calling me flawed. Easy to talk behind a keyboard.

And when I play heroic strikes with Randy’s I want to be matched up by power level where the power level was harder to attain. Meaning I’m not getting matched up with first timers. Let others who have that time of day bother with it. When I do content I do my grind and I want to do it in the least amount of time possible. Because you don’t understand it it’s not my fault. Many of us in this thread fall in the hardcore side of the playerbase. We don’t want to waste time on things.

You are obviously a casual by that baseline so you just won’t understand.

You're wilding man. You getting mad because of how someone else wants to play the game they paid for.

At least Bungie recognizes they messed up. All their lip service regarding "new" updates they're bringing to D2 are just old **** we already had in D1. :lol:

Honestly I miss running around crucible with my Eyasluna with sureshot Rangefinder rifled barrel and grenadier. That's one thing I miss from Destiny 2 was grinding to get the perfect roll. I hated the fact that all rolls are the same. It's so boring. I get why but it just makes it not fun because when you finally get the gun you're like okay great now what. Destiny 1 had me hyped anytime an Eyasluna dropped for me lol.

Honestly I miss running around crucible with my Eyasluna with sureshot Rangefinder rifled barrel and grenadier. That's one thing I miss from Destiny 2 was grinding to get the perfect roll. I hated the fact that all rolls are the same. It's so boring. I get why but it just makes it not fun because when you finally get the gun you're like okay great now what. Destiny 1 had me hyped anytime an Eyasluna dropped for me lol.

Exactly. You had the ability to find that roll that suited your play style as well as match type. You could change the stability or have more ammo, faster reload or boost to agility, headshots make targets explode or extra damage from one bullet in the chamber. But the thing is that in D1 we had the same weapons for pve and pvp just with different rolls.

D2 is one of those games you cop after they've released all the content and patches for it and even then you get it when it's $30.

So Faction Rallies is now glitched........or is it?

I thought I was gonna pick this game up again just for Faction Rallies, but now I'm hearing that the loot is not worth it OR is glitched to where you cannot access "new loot?"

Yeah **** these *****es until Sept. 2018

So Faction Rallies is now glitched........or is it?

I thought I was gonna pick this game up again just for Faction Rallies, but now I'm hearing that the loot is not worth it OR is glitched to where you cannot access "new loot?"

Yeah **** these *****es until Sept. 2018

Yea I moved on(back) to the division Destiny is done

This doesn't even make sense. Depending on your preference, you could easily own people with any weapon in D1 that wasn't from a raid. I did it plenty of times with the Bad Juju and the Extremophile. People ran around with crucble rewarded shottys all the time so I'm not understanding this argument.

MAKES ZERO SENSE WITH HIS ARGUMENT. THE LAST WORD, THORN, HAWKMOON, FELWINTERS LIE, WERE ALL BEASTLY PVP WEAPONS AND NONE WERE RAID WEAPONS. THORN AND THE LAST WORD LITERALLY BROKE CRUCIBLE BUT FUNNY ENOUGH, THAT META IS THE ONE I HAD THE MOST FUN IN.

BUNGIE NEEDS TO DROP THIS ESPORT FOCUS. DESTINY WILL NEVER BE A VIABLE ESPORT. THE QUICKER THEY REALIZE THIS AND GIVE BACK THE POWER FANTASY, THE BETTER THE GAME WILL BE.

MAKES ZERO SENSE WITH HIS ARGUMENT. THE LAST WORD, THORN, HAWKMOON, FELWINTERS LIE, WERE ALL BEASTLY PVP WEAPONS AND NONE WERE RAID WEAPONS. THORN AND THE LAST WORD LITERALLY BROKE CRUCIBLE BUT FUNNY ENOUGH, THAT META IS THE ONE I HAD THE MOST FUN IN.

Funny enough during the time period where those 4 guns ran the meta (Spare Change .25 was also part of this weapon meta group, and my favorite weapon at the time), the number 1 complaint coming from the Destiny community at the time was that there wasn't any good raid weapons. Especially with the Vex Mythoclast nerf previously, the complaint was that all the raid-exclusive weapon drops were all ****.

Literally the number one sought after weapon at the time of that meta (and remained the most hyped weapon until Rise of Iron came out) was the infamous Gjallarhorn rocket launcher itself.............which was only acquired via RNG from engrams and endgame activity rewards, not raid-exclusive.

Funny enough during the time period where those 4 guns ran the meta (Spare Change .25 was also part of this weapon meta group, and my favorite weapon at the time), the number 1 complaint coming from the Destiny community at the time was that there wasn't any good raid weapons. Especially with the Vex Mythoclast nerf previously, the complaint was that all the raid-exclusive weapon drops were all ****.

Literally the number one sought after weapon at the time of that meta (and remained the most hyped weapon until Rise of Iron came out) was the infamous Gjallarhorn rocket launcher itself.............which was only acquired via RNG from engrams and endgame activity rewards, not raid-exclusive.

RIGHT. THE BEST WEAPONS WERE NOT EVEN RAID WEAPONS.

Back
Top Bottom