Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE DATTO POST HE’S LOOKING TO MOVE AWAY FROM MAKING DESTINY CONTENT :wow:

Last edited:
In good D2 news I finally got the Orpheus Rig boots for my hunter from that engram that Xur sells.

I bought it last week and got the tractor cannon... then they sold the tractor cannon this week :stoneface:

Went and bought it this past week and got my Orpheus Rig :D

Tested them out and they were alright, but you have to link a lot of enemies to get back you super.

It's okay, but not enough to get me back to play it... back to Halo 5 I go. Will pop in the rise of the tomb raider this weekend since I beat and liked the first one. I have like 10 games still in the plastic so I want to play them if I can.

Rise of the Tomb Raider was great. I really got into the scoring system they have for speed running levels. I can't remember what they call it, but it was a ton of fun.

Start watching the latest posts of videos in this thread, stay lurkin stay lurkin

Once you do, you'll be caught up and finally get it (whether you agree with the criticism of D2's downfall or not is a different topic)

Its like I have no desire to play d1 had me hooked for years b years I maxed out my Hunter and just stopped. I haven't even ran a night fall or raid smh. They streamlined it way to much.

It will probably come around and I will hop back own.

I mean I bought the game :lol:

But I will look through the posts

So :pimp: that 80% of the community left. So :pimp: that the game has been streamed 1.8 million hours less than D1 at this point. So :pimp: that it's messing Activision's bread up.

:lol:

NOT TO MENTION THIS THREAD IS BARELY ALIVE EXCEPT FOR US COMPLAINING. WHERE ARE THE REGULARS THAT STILL PLAY? THEY HAVING SO MUCH FUN THEY CANT POST ANYMORE?

I still play... on PC. Which I wish I had brought to my mother's while I'm on vaca because I am bored as **** and I wanna raid!

NOT TO MENTION THIS THREAD IS BARELY ALIVE EXCEPT FOR US COMPLAINING. WHERE ARE THE REGULARS THAT STILL PLAY? THEY HAVING SO MUCH FUN THEY CANT POST ANYMORE?

It's no mystery why someone who still enjoys playing should avoid the online discourse

Just look at the way Teknoman was received here

Yeah I still play but all everyone does in here is ***** now so there's no point in even trying to drive a remotely positive discussion about the game on here anymore.

Dudes online love complaining. People were complaining about D1 too. Reality is D2 is a better overall game than D1.

We have 4 more expansions coming, dudes need to relax.

Game can't be that bad since I have no issues finding people when I run strikes and crucibles with randoms.

Better how? Game is shallow. I literally have every gun. Why even bother playing? Crucible is boring and strikes take forever.

There’s a reason that we have backlash. The game is a shadow of D1. All the progress done through 3 years and it’s as if we are back to D1 release again. Like how sway? Then you have built in juggler for what reason? You don’t understand the game and what brought people to login everyday if you really think D2 is better.

Dudes online love complaining. People were complaining about D1 too. Reality is D2 is a better overall game than D1.

We have 4 more expansions coming, dudes need to relax.

Game can't be that bad since I have no issues finding people when I run strikes and crucibles with randoms.

You gotta stop man you are driving these dudes up the wall :lol:

Back
Top Bottom