Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Couldn't give zero ****s about that iron banner armor, I was going for that new shotty..........and basically Masterwork cores (the RNG for these Masterwork cores are ****ing insanely grindy)
You don't like samurai Lol? It looks badass to me

Dude, none of the armor in Destiny 2 impresses me UNLESS its an exotic..........the Iron Banner armor sets are no different, the armor perks are absolutely dog **** just like the rest of the legendary armors in Destiny 2.

Aesthetics mean nothing if it just contributes to how **** the gameplay still is........just my 2 cents on the matter

Dude, none of the armor in Destiny 2 impresses me UNLESS its an exotic..........the Iron Banner armor sets are no different, the armor perks are absolutely dog **** just like the rest of the legendary armors in Destiny 2.

Aesthetics mean nothing if it just contributes to how **** the gameplay still is........just my 2 cents on the matter
tenor.gif

TRUTH. I DON'T CARE ABOUT PLAYING DRESS UP. I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PERKS AND THE PERKS RIGHT NOW ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

Reactions: Ube
The Destiny 1 Iron Banner had this one perk that lets you generate orbs of light whenever you got a multi-kill (which is one masterwork weapons currently do), and one that would either increase your mobility in-game.

That is something none of the Destiny 2 armor sets ever have......just the lame **** option of boosting your mobility, reslience, and recovery, which all 3 don't do jack**** b/c mobility is basically nerfed in this game from the beginning anyway.

Damn thought you revived the Destiny one thread to stay away from us circle jerkers and have that discussion there

New Crimson Days mechanics sound cool

Abilities recharge faster when in close proximity to your partner

If you leave your partner, opposing players receive a waypoint that shows your position

They really pushing this teamshooting thing even in 2v2 huh. Don't like the waypoint, depending on the time for it to activate it could really hamper flanking

It’s the best it’s been awhile I’d say. PvP update should make it the best so far.
Don’t blame anyone for jumping ship though.

They need to give us details on the actual sandbox changes to WEAPONS before we start crowning the PvP update as "the savior."

Yes bringing back certain movement mechanics (Titan skate, increased mobility, etc.) from D1 was necessary, but it means nothing if the weapons are still hot garbage.

That being said, the lack of acknowledgement from Bungie for "shotguns and snipers" being overshadowed as a power weapon by TRUE HEAVIES (rockets, grenade launchers), that leads me to believe the March PvP update AS IT CURRENTLY HAS BEEN DESCRIBED.............it'll do nothing to address those concerns and will not fix the problems once again.

I don’t necessarily even think the PvP update is the “savior”
Just think the game will be at its peak so far by then. I’ve accepted it’ll never be D1, and it is a much different game in a lot of ways, but it still provides me with a lot of fun and I got a personal attachment to it because it keeps me in touch with some friends that moved out of town.
So far every step they’ve tried to move forward with lately has been mostly a positive. I remain blindly hopeful it’ll work towards something better.
Nightfall fix is one of those things.
I do miss the **** out snipers though and I’ll never not be pissed about what they did to them.

Back
Top Bottom