• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
EDIT: Nvm I read ya'll posts lmao.

I came to this thread for hope. I guess ya'll just saved me $60. My coworker told me D2 was official today, too:smh:

Really? How? I was going to buy it this weekend.

Isn't it the same as d1? weekly raids, challenges, multiplayer, etc?

It IS NOT.........the original Destiny is several times better than the current state of D2.

The Destiny Complete Collection is currently $30 at Best Buy, that is a more bang for your buck than dropping the same amount for Destiny 2.

I mean just watch this video again.........Destiny 2 DOES NOT HAVE THIS GAMEPLAY AT ALL

You can't do this in D2's current meta..........YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN D2'S CURRENT META.

Look at those kill time fellas.......not even teamshotting strats are OP unlike D2's stupid meta

It IS NOT.........the original Destiny is several times better than the current state of D2.

The Destiny Complete Collection is currently $30 at Best Buy, that is a more bang for your buck than dropping the same amount for Destiny 2.

I mean just watch this video again.........Destiny 2 DOES NOT HAVE THIS GAMEPLAY AT ALL
I bought all of the expansions for D1 (Minus Rise Of Iron)

Man, I had so many good times playing D1. I remember hitting 320 and 330 light, grinding for hours and hours for my ToM, being the "sticky" grenade guy with my sunsinger warlock. That game was so much fun.

Welp thanks for saving me money. I'll buy....Idk. I already got Halo 5, 2k18 and Fortnite is free now so...Yeah

:lol:

NOT TO MENTION THIS THREAD IS BARELY ALIVE EXCEPT FOR US COMPLAINING. WHERE ARE THE REGULARS THAT STILL PLAY? THEY HAVING SO MUCH FUN THEY CANT POST ANYMORE?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Ya'll still be on D1? That vid made me wanna run multiplayer lol

I've begun slowly putting it back in my gaming rotation lately, especially with all these YouTubers starting to put up Destiny 1 gameplay content again.........it inspired me to jump back into time and pick up my old Hawksaw.

But outside of a few D1 plays, I've mostly been focused on my Nintendo Switch's library of games and NBA 2K18.

I've begun slowly putting it back in my gaming rotation lately, especially with all these YouTubers starting to put up Destiny 1 gameplay content again.........it inspired me to jump back into time and pick up my old Hawksaw.

But outside of a few D1 plays, I've mostly been focused on my Nintendo Switch's library of games and NBA 2K18.
Been on division heavy with MLB the show and now monster Hunter I'm my rotation.

Copy.

What's yall GT? We back on 1 then.

Ah, a switch. I'll get one when I get taxes. Been meaning to..

Destiny 2 is not a bad game. Is it better than the original... Probably not, but that's not to say it's a bad game. If you can find it for $30 or less then pick it up, and if you like it then buy the expansion pass.

I put in work with randoms in crucibles. You just run in packs. Lone gunmen get their caps peeled back in D2.

The $250 CE is on sale on Amazon for around $100. Comes with a bunch of useless **** you may or may not find cool, but most importantly it comes with the game and season pass.

Bungle made this same move with teamshot meta from Halo 2 to Halo 3.

Was not well received, but eventually people got used to it and it's considered one of the Goat's.

I think D2 will get things right in September 2018.

Was not well received, but eventually people got used to it and it's considered one of the Goat's.

tenor.gif

^^ This is how you know D1 was epic, we still talk about **** that happened like 3-4 years ago wishing we have saved the clips for laughs.

None of this happened in D2, game is washed and was traded in months ago.

Dude is trolling talkin bout D2 is better than D1 .....we used to fight to enter chat parties and if you had to work, then you missed out on the raid.

Bungie knows it ****ed this game up, hopefully they learned a lesson in regards to D3.

"you work, you lose"

WAIT WHAT? HALO 3 WAS THE EPITOME OF LONE WOLFING. WORKING WITH A TEAM WAS GREAT BUT YOU COULD ABSOLUTELY WRECK FLANKING AND MOVING SOLO AS WELL.

D2 WILL GET THINGS RIGHT IN SEPTEMBER BECAUSE THEY ARE REMAKING IT INTO D1 :lol:

I really don't have that hard a time when I play solo, took a couple weeks off and got 20 kills in my first banner game back.

I gotta say that I really like the system they currently have for unlocking ornaments...feels like doing bounties from D1 again

Plus the IB gear looks pretty tuff

Unlocking the chest ornament is a ***** tho

I hate to admit it but I've been having fun with iron banner

This is how you beat the hulk smash

Yeah, I dabbled a lil bit in D2 last week as well despite me going on hiatus.......especially the recent news about the "sandbox update" in March kinda got me curious about the current sate of the game along with Iron Banner making a return.

The "smaller adjustments" that they did to the sandbox back in December..........it did help out in making this newly returning Iron Banner a lil bit more enjoyable. That minor buff to super cooldowns, it benefited I think.........and the fact that it was "Control," and not the other 2 game modes, it forced the "team shot meta" mindset to take a break for awhile.

The combination of the "minor super buff" from last month and the fact that Iron Banner was Control instead of "Clash," yeah......Iron Banner slowly felt a lil bit like old school D1 for a little while.

That being said, we'll be back to normal tomorrow where we go back to that "rotating playlist" where you only have a 1-in-3 chance of getting Control in Quickplay Crucible and the boring 2-in-3 chance of getting the the "team shot meta" modes of Quickplay Crucible.

That is when I head back to hiatus

Yeah, I dabbled a lil bit in D2 last week despite me wanting to go on hiatus.......but the recent news about the "sandbox update" in March kinda got me curious about the current sate of the game especially with Iron Banner making a return.

The "smaller adjustments" that they did to the sandbox back in December..........it did help out in making this newly returning Iron Banner a lil bit more enjoyable. That minor buff to super cooldowns, it benefited I think.........and the fact that it was "Control," and not the other 2 game modes, it forced the "team shot meta" mindset to take a break for awhile.

The combination of the "minor super buff" from last month and the fact that Iron Banner was Control instead of "Clash," yeah......Iron Banner slowly felt a lil bit like old school D1 for a little while.
They are on the right path but I honestly think it's too late. To many other great games out (monster Hunter world) and coming out. I don't understand how you take out all what made D1 great.

Idk if I getting good or the people left are trash but I've been doing very well in PvP. I haven't had a k/d under 2 in days.

Idk if I getting good or the people left are trash but I've been doing very well in PvP. I haven't had a k/d under 2 in days.

Its both.........the sweaty elitists have moved on to Monster Hunter World and Sea of Thieves if they have the beta access, and they're waiting for either the March sandbox update and/or the September potential expansion for their awaited return.

We're basically stuck with the "handhold/dickholding casuals" that basically don't know how to ****ing play Destiny right now.

I would know since most of my losses consisted of my teammates teamshotting in a lil corner while I ****ing carried their dumbasses by capping zones and having a higher k/da rating. That's how you know you are teamed up with n00bs.

Yeah, I dabbled a lil bit in D2 last week as well despite me going on hiatus.......especially the recent news about the "sandbox update" in March kinda got me curious about the current sate of the game along with Iron Banner making a return.

That being said, we'll be back to normal tomorrow where we go back to that "rotating playlist" where you only have a 1-in-3 chance of getting Control in Quickplay Crucible and the boring 2-in-3 chance of getting the the "team shot meta" modes of Quickplay Crucible.

That is when I head back to hiatus
Lmao yea I need this iron banner gear tho it's :pimp: after that it's milestones and log off again lol.

Its both.........the sweaty elitists have moved on to Monster Hunter World and Sea of Thieves if they have the beta access, and they're waiting for either the March sandbox update and/or the September potential expansion for their awaited return.

We're basically stuck with the "handhold/dickholding casuals" that basically don't know how to ****ing play Destiny right now.

I would know since most of my losses consisted of my teammates teamshotting in a lil corner while I ****ing carried their dumbasses by capping zones and having a higher k/da rating. That's how you know you are teamed up with n00bs.
Dude I'm like why am I keep losing control matches I'm killing mad people? So i started to just focus on capping and just killing whomever is at said zone I'm trying to cap. Haven't lost since lol.

Couldn't give zero ****s about that iron banner armor, I was going for that new shotty..........and basically Masterwork cores (the RNG for these Masterwork cores are ****ing insanely grindy)

Back
Top Bottom