Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
So basically you've already deleted Destiny 2 from your PS4's HDD space at this point? LOL

I don't blame you, it just means you're not optimistic of the improvements Bungie is ABOUT TO MAKE to the game.......which is fine.

Deleted it last year. :lol:

I'm skeptical. I don't feel confident dropping $40 on Forsaken and not getting buyers remorse. Maybe if they included the old expansions. They're just repurposing them to the playerbase who left after they killed the game by selling them with the "fixed" game. It's also dropping in the Fall period where most of the big games release.

Deleted it last year. :lol:

I'm skeptical. I don't feel confident dropping $40 on Forsaken and not getting buyers remorse. Maybe if they included the old expansions. They're just repurposing them to the playerbase who left after they killed the game by selling them with the "fixed" game. It's also dropping in the Fall period where most of the big games release.

I think you can take your time with the decision of wanting to jump back into the game or not.

If anything, these type of releases are like you said "for the player base that dropped the game AFTER they ****ted out the best features from launch" AND most likely bought it physical (even though there is digital version of this bundle as well).

As an-Physical guy, I literally avoided all the DLCs since Bungie broke my damn trust with this ****-tastic product of a game called Destiny 2 was first released........even to the point I completely went cold turkey on Destiny 2 when Season 3 was released. I played a lil bit of Season 2, but that's 'cuz that Osiris DLC had little effect on the base content of the game............whereas DLC 2 had significant more content and gear to acquire BUT it wasn't worth getting DLC 1 to unlock DLC 2 stuff.

This Legendary Release COMBINED WITH the upcoming changes in the 2.0 Patch Update is enough to seduce me back with that $60 price tag to "play DLC/Expansion catch-up" with everyone else, unfortunately.

That being said..........I'm also seduced to finally jumping over to the PC side as well, considering I've been playing a lot of FPS shooter games on PC lately.
Imagining how D2 feels on PC is even more interesting now (despite the fact that D2's PC player-base is really small)

Last edited:
I'm team physical all day. Still have the D2 disc and case. You have to install gigs of games to the HDD nowadays. I deleted all of that D2 install data. It actually free'd up a lot of space.

Not gonna front. I miss the Destiny gunplay. I used to grind D1 motes just to reforge guns to see how they handled with different perks. In a less crowded release period, I might consider copping Forsaken just to reforge guns with the fixed TTK and new fluid loadout system.

Not gonna front. I miss the Destiny gunplay. I used to grind D1 motes just to reforge guns to see how they handled with different perks. In a less crowded release period, I might consider copping Forsaken just to reforge guns with the fixed TTK and new fluid loadout system.

After all playing all these other shooter games these past few weeks (Paladins is decent, while Fortnite is BLOOM RNG trash as a shooter), the gunplay in Destiny by Bungie is something no other of the "trendy" shooter games have yet to replicate.........outside of CoD and Battlefront.

Yeah man, just take your time with it.........I'm sure Legendary Edition will still be around when you are ready to come back (you're literally swapping out your Day 1 Vanilla disc with another Vanilla disc with a set of 3 DLC codes that enable you to download both DLCs and the Expansion).

Realistically I could've came back to D2 for this 2nd DLC, but like I said........I couldn't justify paying for DLC 1 to play DLC 2 in the current state Destiny 2 was in at the time.

Hopefully the new sandbox changes coming late next month, it won't disappoint me in buying that Legendary Collection.

Logged in today after 4 months to find out I am still maxed on shader slots.

Its little things like this that irritated me to begin with. Hopefully they can address it in a later update.

Man, I love me some 3 tap hand cannons. Definitely gonna play the update. Guess I have to wipe the dust off the disc and reinstall D2. :lol:

Reactions: Ube
So on Monday night i tried to grind for that hand cannon and I did 20+ on heroic/normal I still never got it to drop :lol: :smh: . I still want that hand cannon though. I wanna see how it does in pvp. Also am I the only one who hates better devils? I feel like that gun is so trash in pvp. I like running either the old fashioned or the vanguard hand cannon.

Currently working on trying to get the sleeper simulant. I need to do another 1 E.P and gotta unlock the 15 nodes which is a grind it seems like. Yo escalation protocol is cool as hell but it’s terrible because you rarely see enough people to actually run it. I wonder if it’s just because it’s the sniper that drops this week. Also at what point do you get armor drops from E.P.? I’m currently a 351 warlock so when I try running it I take a whole clip off my origin story just to kill a red bar knight :smh: . I wish I still had my old crew that would play but they all stopped playing and moved onto fortnite :smh: :stoneface: .

Full stream VOD:

Some stream highlights:

Comments:
- Year 2 random rolled Better Devils confirmed
- TTK buffed close to near Destiny 1 levels
- "3 TAP HAND CANNONS BACK BOIS"
- Vigilence Wing can now 1 crit kill (the gun wasn't in stream gameplay)
- 2 Hit Melees are back (2 HIT KILL BOIS)
- 1 HIT SHOULDER-CHARGE IS BACK (Titan Master Race rejoice)
- Double special/triple special loadout has trash starting ammo in PvP

@willypete biggie62 biggie62

DESTINY 2 IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF BETA :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
God that trailer is soo good. I stopped playing for like 6 months after that Osiris crap DLC, but Warmind expansion and Solstice event is a lot better that it has kept me playing/grinding. And that Whisper mission is pretty awesome.

Damn I mean I like how Forsaken looks and all, but I don't think I'll have the time to put into this like I did D1.

Plus our squad is all but gone now so really nobody to play with.

Hmmm... I'll see what happens.

Damn I mean I like how Forsaken looks and all, but I don't think I'll have the time to put into this like I did D1.

Plus our squad is all but gone now so really nobody to play with.

Hmmm... I'll see what happens.

U with the Xbox bois, aren't you?

Yeah man......sorry for you man, literally all them Xbox folk jumped shipped off this game after Bungie **** the damn bed last fall for the Vanilla launch.

At least on the PS4 side, biggie62 biggie62 and them have become optimistic again to continue playing..............and ain't nobody playin on PC (seriously, even though I want to switch to the PC version so bad)

U with the Xbox bois, aren't you?

Yeah man......sorry for you man, literally all them Xbox folk jumped shipped off this game after Bungie **** the damn bed last fall for the Vanilla launch.

At least on the PS4 side, biggie62 biggie62 and them have become optimistic again to continue playing..............and ain't nobody playin on PC (seriously, even though I want to switch to the PC version so bad)

Yeah I'm part of Xbox Fam.

We'll see what happens we're all a little over the place because all of us play different games.

I prefer the XB1 controller for FPS and shooter games. I transitioned over to Fortnite, but even that is sort of losing it's luster for me. I still rock with Halo too, but even so I have so many games backlogged but I just don't have the time to put into some of them.

I can't raid like how we used to before like 4 hours every night with the King's Fall raid. Yes I know it is a long time for the Kings Fall raid, but we were struggle... and it was some of the best times gaming for me with all of our issues and arguing :lol:

Yeah I'm part of Xbox Fam.

We'll see what happens we're all a little over the place because all of us play different games.

I prefer the XB1 controller for FPS and shooter games. I transitioned over to Fortnite, but even that is sort of losing it's luster for me. I still rock with Halo too, but even so I have so many games backlogged but I just don't have the time to put into some of them.

I can't raid like how we used to before like 4 hours every night with the King's Fall raid. Yes I know it is a long time for the Kings Fall raid, but we were struggle... and it was some of the best times gaming for me with all of our issues and arguing :lol:
Fleece and Snipe going at it >

I've been playing Fortnite on-and-off as well, but the gunplay in Fortnite is SO TRASH that I'm really anticipating Destiny 2's major patch update later this month to see if they've finally lived up to "fixing" the game once and for all..............'cuz between Fortnite and Paladins, Fortnite's "consistently **** BLOOM" and Paladin's "terrible time-to-kill".......I want to return to the old D1 days with decent time-to-kills and better FPS mechanics in relation to recoil and "appropriate BLOOM."

Hopefully Patch Update 2.0 does that so all my bois that have moved on to Fortnite, they can come back home to D2..........and quit playing the "build-to-*******-win" BLOOM garbage known as Fortnite.

Back
Top Bottom