Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
so how do we get back to our checkpoint in the raid?

and anyone know if there is a reward for a flawless trials? we got to 6 wins and then got a baboon error and it counted as a lost smh

Has anyone gotten a kinetic legendary mod? I swear them things are rare as ****.

so how do we get back to our checkpoint in the raid?

From what I researched, there is no more automatic checkpoints.

You will have checkpoints BUT in order to return to them.........you have to return to the DOOR of that particular checkpoint area (Royal Pools, Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet, etc.) AND get the three items to RE-OPEN THAT DOOR again.

Yes, Bungie actually made raid checkpoints challenging to return to

From what I researched, there is no more automatic checkpoints.

You will have checkpoints BUT in order to return to them.........you have to return to the DOOR of that particular checkpoint area (Royal Pools, Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet, etc.) AND get the three items to RE-OPEN THAT DOOR again.

Yes, Bungie actually made raid checkpoints challenging to return to

There is another way but it requires moving around different rooms in the underbelly.

Ah the levers.........the levers.........my raid crew has yet to do that part yet (we did experiment with the levers on Day 1 of the raid, but all we were doing was basically switching them on at the same time like a bunch of n00bs).

I know about the underbelly, it is more complicated than you think. As I recall when I looked up the guide for the underbelly, a couple of the routes have a labyrinth maze to go through.

It still isn't any easier, Bungie didn't want to make this new raid easy for anyone........they didn't want us to have an easy ride to our checkpoints.

Can you infuse Hunter hear into titan gear?

No, they actually made level infusion harder this time compared to D1.

They have to be the same class in order to be infused.........this goes for weapons as well.

So if you want to infuse a titan mark into a hunter cloak, not happening.....they nullify that option almost immediately. Same goes for a high level kinetic weapon that you want to infuse into your favorite auto rifle........that high level kinetic weapon has to be an auto rifle in order to be infused into another auto rifle OTHERWISE ONCE AGAIN.....they nullify that option almost immediately.

Yes, Bungie is once again making all of our "easier grind options" HARDER NOW.

No, they actually made level infusion harder this time compared to D1.

They have to be the same class in order to be infused.........this goes for weapons as well.

So if you want to infuse a titan mark into a hunter cloak, not happening.....they nullify that option almost immediately. Same goes for a high level kinetic weapon that you want to infuse into your favorite auto rifle........that high level kinetic weapon has to be an auto rifle in order to be infused into another auto rifle OTHERWISE ONCE AGAIN.....they nullify that option almost immediately.

Yes, Bungie is once again making all of our "easier grind options" HARDER NOW.

I was so salty when I found out I couldn't infuse different class armor. I was cool on separating weapon classes, but the armor too Bungie?? I'm running my alt and nothing but guns are dropping too. :smh:

Coldheart is by far the best weapon for the raid boss.

If you have it, keep it and you can also infuse Auto Rifles into it to make it stronger.

Coldheart is by far the best weapon for the raid boss.

If you have it, keep it and you can also infuse Auto Rifles into it to make it stronger.

Merciless is better and its not eem close

I used coldheart at first and it took way too long to bring his overshield down comfortably.

One clip of the Merciless brings it down super quick so you can sit there is let the multipler hit x70-80 and then just use the primary to finish it off

It still isn't any easier, Bungie didn't want to make this new raid easy for anyone........they didn't want us to have an easy ride to our checkpoints.

They didnt want anyone passing on checkpoints to ppl easy.

Doing the main room is easy enough

I'm out of destiny retirement. Skipped the last two expansions of d1 and waited for a deal on d2 (game plus expansions for 60, CL FTW!)

Any room in the ps4 clan?

Merciless is better and its not eem close

I used coldheart at first and it took way too long to bring his overshield down comfortably.

One clip of the Merciless brings it down super quick so you can sit there is let the multipler hit x70-80 and then just use the primary to finish it off

Na.

You get 14 shots w/ merciless you get like a 700 clip w/ coldheart.

My group beat the boss in 1 phase w/ 6 coldhearts.

Coldheart kinda trash outside boss fight, tho, :lol:

Also, have someone running Riskrunner to build stacks because we were able get get around 100x a few times running it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on your roll really. If your in the shadow realm then cold heart is by far the best mixed with an arc soul each person is killing 25-30 skulls, it's an energy weapon so you get ammo for it more often and it has a large clip as mentioned before. But if your in the throne room merciless is most def the best weapon for that encounter it melts the orange shield cabal and it does take his shield down really fast as mentioned before. When actually damageing him we pretty much had half the group with could hearts the others with merciless and we were melting him lol can't tell you which did more damage but biggie62 biggie62 could prolly tell you as he's secretly a dev :rofl:

21557622_1943148172566330_930989862824803079_n.jpg

Despite not being able to finish this raid (my own raid group has scheduling issues going on that prevent us from finishing it together..........."adulting" problems), I have to say that I am loving the fact that this raid has LITERALLY ZERO JUMPING PUZZLES to deal with. Its like Bungie answered my prayers at how much I hated the jumping puzzles from every single raid from Destiny 1, and said "You know what, here you go.......no longer have to worry about disappearing platforms or jumping puzzles of any kind."

Thank you Bungie......thank you for putting NO JUMPING PUZZLES in the Leviathan Raid. Now, give me that Ghost Primus as my final reward when I finally have the time to kick Calus's ***

Raid Is way to complicated for No reason at. I know some of you love it but naw it's dumb stupid esp for the rewards your get. Some clanmates finished the whole raid with no drops at all smh 5 hrs+ for that naw. I'm good.

Anyway nightfall anybody?

How long does this raid usually take? I kinda want try it, don’t feel like starting my 3rd character yet.

Back
Top Bottom