Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I wish Bungie would take cues from other games when it came to gear and loot. Make it like GTA where they're constantly adding new armor and weapons, even if only for aesthetics. Or like Injustice 2 where if you like the way a certain piece of armor looks but it's lower level, and you have one that's higher but don't like the look of it, you can pay in game currency to change its appearance to the lower leveled one while still keeping the perks of the higher one.

Ex: I had a Sub Zero mask that looked dope but the perks sucked and it was underleveled, and another one that was higher leveled with good perks but was ugly. I was able to change the appearance of the higher leveled mask to the other one while still retaining the perks

Blue shaders for you from now on.
tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

The game's inadequacies are really starting to shine through, but I gotta remind myself that it's only been out a couple of weeks

I like this argument I found off reddit.

"It's the second week." I'm sorry but this is horse**** and it's starting to bother me. This is not the second week, the second week was 3 years ago and had Guardian's telling each other that the Gjallarhorn was a waste of coins. Look at where Destiny began, to where it ended, to where we are now. I don't understand why Destiny 2 had to take steps backwards in so many places. It feels like we reset back to beginning of Destiny 1, which I thought we all agreed was objectively worse than the end of Destiny 1.

• Removed Strike and Crucible Streak rewards; tied Fireteam Medallions to Bright Engrams.

• armor no longer has perks or int/dis/str rolls, killing variety. (Although this could be a good thing if you just want to wear what looks nice)

• Lost sectors, chests in the wild, scavenger chests, and public events all have basically the same loot.

• Removed selectable perks on (almost) all Exotic equipment, killing variety.

• Improved Emblems, removed more emblems than they added, made emblems non-purchasable with Glimmer.

• Removed more armor perks than they added as mods. Removed more weapon perks than they added.

• Removed more subclass perks than were added (I counted and there are less than 6 new abilities across all subclasses, not including class abilities - otherwise literally copy/paste).

• Removed strike specific loot.

• Removed daily heroic story missions; added 3 weekly heroic story missions.

• Removed strike points system.

• Removed subclass customization (went from 7 total player options to 4 - almost half).

• Added Exotic Sparrows; removed Sparrow Collection, Sparrow Horns, Sparrow types, tied Sparrows to Bright Engrams.

• Improved Shader system; removed Shader collection, made Shader system punishing to use, tied shaders to Bright Engrams.

• No new race or anything character related.

• Nearly all enemies are recycled.

• Uninspired new classes with only two paths.

• little to no replayable end game content.

• a severe lack of variation in the armor department.

• None of the armor does anything special at all.

• 90% of the exotic perks are laughably bad.

• half assed vault with no categories.

• a ****ing farming timer that gives you empty chests if you're farming too much.

• not a single new grenade.

• 2/3 subclasses are recycled.

• recycled exotics.

Just wait until you come across someone who cooperates with you until the event finishes and then blows the chest off a cliff with a rocker launcher :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yo lmao I'm sorry that's too funny. I did it yesterday on mistake tho.

Just wait until you come across someone who cooperates with you until the event finishes and then blows the chest off a cliff with a rocker launcher :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Same can be said for whenever you come across someone that does the first 2 steps to unlocking a heroic public event........but when you reach the final step, that person decides to go "super happy" and blow up the public event boss BEFORE UNLOCKING THE HEROIC PUBLIC EVENT......THEREFORE NULLIFYING THE HEROIC PUBLIC EVENT AND COMPLETING THE REGULAR PUBLIC EVENT ALTOGETHER

(All you had to do was destroy the last glimmer extractor machine, BUT NO LIL BLUEBERRY, YOU HAD TO TITAN SMASH EVERY SINGLE FALLEN IN THE FINAL GLIMMER EXTRACTION OF THE EVENT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR GOD DAMN SELF)

:smh: **** sakes

Gonna attempt to 4 man the raid tomorrow, might break a few controllers, :lol:

Finished the campaign last night and when I got to the Tower Lord Shaxx was flashing green so I figured he had a reward for me. There was a Ghost Shell that said "Acquire" on it with no mention of currency so I clicked it. Then realized I spent 10 Shards on some weak *** Shell and didn't get anything back when I dismantled it :smh: :smh: :smh:. Bungie owes me that back :lol:.

Make sure your fireteam has the quest active OR if they've completed it, they have to have the Rat King EQUIPPED as the mission finishes.

Me and my boy were carrying our friends to Rat Kings and learned we would use our normal kinetic throughout the mission then as the boss was near death, we'd switch to our Rat Kings. This ensured our friends would receive it.

Yeah got it last night thankfully

This Also

Dawg 265-275 is a chore keep getting crappy drops only my exotic drops are good no dupes yet

Yep same here man. I was getting heated yesterday :lol:

I saved almost everything until I got to 260 with just the Blue Engrams.

Finished doing the story mode and strikes, didn't do the nightfall though :smh:

I gave tokens, and anything I could to vedors and mostly everything was capped at 265 for purple engrams, 260 for blue engrams, and the exotics are the only thing that drops above 265 for me.

Going to see how to get past this though and how to raise my light level. I'm stuck at 268 at the moment.

Edit - also you can buy mods that raise certain things by 5 too, but I don't know how to get the purple mods just the blue ones you can buy I see.

shottadru shottadru

Found this:

POWER 266 TO 280 AND BEYOND
This is where things get tricky. After you hit 265, you can no longer rely on drops in the overworld or Faction Rewards to increase your Power level. You can hope for an Exotic (yellow) Engram to drop randomly, but you’re going to be hoping a lot more than you’ll be collecting. And an Exotic (yellow) isn’t going to suddenly launch you to 280 anyway. You’re going to have to put in some very specific and purposeful work to get the rest of the way to 280 (and then to the Power cap at 300).

• Flashpoints. Cayde-6 will send you to a certain planet each week, where you’ll have to complete a number of Public Events. The outcome of the event determines how many you have to do. A failed (regular) event will get you the least credit, while a successful Heroic Public Event will get you the most. Conveniently, we’ve got a guide for how to turn every Public Event into a Heroic Public Event.
  • Nightfalls. Nightfalls are high-level (and therefore extra difficult) Strikes. The Nightfall will change each week with the Tuesday Weekly Reset.
  • Calls to Arms and Trials of the Nine. Both Calls to Arms and Trials of the Nine (which are similar to Destiny’s Trials of Osiris) are Crucible-based events. Some of them are rewards just for participating. Others require you to actually win.
  • Clan rewards. Being a member of a Clan is about more than just a sense of belonging. First, there’s the Guided Games that allow solo players to experience end-game content. But there’s also just straight-up rewards for playing the game while you’re a member of a Clan.
  • Raids. Raids are the culmination of all things Destiny 2. They are six-person, non-matchmaking, high-level, high-difficulty, low-guidance missions. (Destiny 2’s Guided Games gives solo players a way around the lack of matchmaking, though). You’re going to have to put in a lot of the above work to get the point where you can tackle a Raid, but you’ll also get rewarded in kind for that work.

Yea there is a wall. All I can suggest is doing the weekly reset quests to get powerful gear to push you through, and exotics.
Yeah been doing challenges and quests I hit 274 last night once I get closer to 280 I'll feel comfy to raid

Oh and public events, when the lobby is jumping with like 6 people it's so quick

Yep same here man. I was getting heated yesterday :lol:

I saved almost everything until I got to 260 with just the Blue Engrams.

Finished doing the story mode and strikes, didn't do the nightfall though :smh:

I gave tokens, and anything I could to vedors and mostly everything was capped at 265 for purple engrams, 260 for blue engrams, and the exotics are the only thing that drops above 265 for me.

Going to see how to get past this though and how to raise my light level. I'm stuck at 268 at the moment.

Edit - also you can buy mods that raise certain things by 5 too, but I don't know how to get the purple mods just the blue ones you can buy I see.
Purple mods once you're 280, as you creep up blues drop higher they 266 now for me but if you infuse in a lower legendary it may roll decent. Edz faction gave me a 271 chest once also I generally farm earth and titan cuz it's dumb small and easy public events to solo heroic if neeeded

Purple mods once you're 280, as you creep up blues drop higher they 266 now for me but if you infuse in a lower legendary it may roll decent. Edz faction gave me a 271 chest once also I generally farm earth and titan cuz it's dumb small and easy public events to solo heroic if neeeded

I've seen others say it's better to farm nessus because there are more public events.

I'll try those other two if I'm soloing.

Back
Top Bottom