Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
What's the point of Iron Banner now? Just to get another different armor set? If there isn't a really good gun worth playing for or a wack mode rotation, I'm skipping IB. If its a control or countdown only playlist, I'll play just to avoid clash and supremacy. :lol:
Yea this move by Bungie makes no sense at all. There's no point to IB now. It even goes against the lore of what it's supposed to be. On the other hand, seeing as how I'm *** at PvP, I might actually give it a try this go around because those armor sets as dope as hell :lol:

DLl4NlaU8AAdO_M.jpg

Last powerful engram my hunter handed in. About ****ing time b

Suck it biggie62 biggie62 !!!! I knew you were withholding this from me. You didnt think id play Saturday though eh? Suckkaa :lol:

Literally no level advantaging in any end-game crucible mode, so why would flexing on a "Control-only" Iron Banner mode with NO LEVEL ADVANTAGES be any different than flexing on a regular Quickplay playlist that happens to also include Clash & SSupremacy?

I wouldn't have to play clash or supremacy. :lol:

Two of the modes that further make people stick to eachother by the hip for the team shot meta.

Good news is that it's 100% Control for IB...........Bad news is WHAT'S THE ****ING POINT?!

Literally no level advantaging in any end-game crucible mode, so why would flexing on a "Control-only" Iron Banner mode with NO LEVEL ADVANTAGES be any different than flexing on a regular Quickplay playlist that happens to also include Clash & Supremacy?

It's dumb, it's ****ing dumb........I don't even think casual players would ask for such a BORING END-GAME EVENT.

At this point, I'd rather turn on ****ing Splatoon 2......'cuz clearly that game has a more exciting competitive mode than "no level-advantaging" Destiny 2

Good news is that it's 100% Control for IB...........Bad news is WHAT'S THE ****ING POINT?!

Literally no level advantaging in any end-game crucible mode, so why would flexing on a "Control-only" Iron Banner mode with NO LEVEL ADVANTAGES be any different than flexing on a regular Quickplay playlist that happens to also include Clash & Supremacy?

It's dumb, it's ****ing dumb........I don't even think casual players would ask for such a BORING END-GAME EVENT.

At this point, I'd rather turn on ****ing Splatoon 2......'cuz clearly that game has a more exciting competitive mode than "no level-advantaging" Destiny 2

Calm down bro you gunna give yourself a heart attack lol. I agree the end game is def lacking as bungie decided to cater to the cry baby casuals who saw everything in d1 as too hard. What’s funny to me is that they made everything else easy to do but the raid is the most teamwork heavy raid out there which is why less than 10% of the community hasn’t beaten it. They need to find that middle ground. We’ll see when hard mode drops next week. I assure you the numbers of raid groups that beat that will be under 10%. We gotta learn to stop complaining so much and give a little time so they can figure this stuff out it is pretty difficult to cater to millions of fans.

And tsk tsk complaining about destiny when you bout to go play one of the most repetive games ever (nba 2k :rofl:)

need your guys help on something.

my friends and i just did the nightfall strike and i didn't cash my zavala token in yet.

i'm a 277 titan and the token says 283.

i'm also the last part away from getting the mida multi tool. and i have 5 legendary engrams left to decrypt.

should i do the mida and cash in the engrams AND then take zavalas token. i think it goes up.

or should i take zavalas token and then finish the mida and cash in the engrams?

thanks

need your guys help on something.

my friends and i just did the nightfall strike and i didn't cash my zavala token in yet.

i'm a 277 titan and the token says 283.

i'm also the last part away from getting the mida multi tool. and i have 5 legendary engrams left to decrypt.

should i do the mida and cash in the engrams AND then take zavalas token. i think it goes up.

or should i take zavalas token and then finish the mida and cash in the engrams?

thanks

Just decrypt your legendaries/exotics. Their level is based on the level you got them at. You don't need to wait. Or hell, if you don't have the Strum and Drang yet you can save it for that exotic quest.

I would probably get the powerful reward first then Mida since Mida drops +15 from your level.

Honestly though I don't think it'll affect your PL much since your PL is an average of each slot.

Last edited:
Your purple legendary engrams, they're soft locked by your average base power level as the poster above me has stated. So you're at 277 already, just get encrypt them all.

By the time you hit power level 270, there is no point in holding onto powerful engrams and/or delaying exotic quests. You pick what you can AND do what you can at that point.

Just decrypt your legendaries/exotics. Their level is based on the level you got them at. You don't need to wait. Or hell, if you don't have the Strum and Drang yet you can save it for that exotic quest.

I would probably get the powerful reward first then Mida since Mida drops +15 from your level.

Honestly though I don't think it'll affect your PL much since your PL is an average of each slot.

Your purple legendary engrams, they're soft locked by your average base power level as the poster above me has stated. So you're at 277 already, just get encrypt them all.

By the time you hit power level 270, there is no point in holding onto powerful engrams and/or delaying exotic quests. You pick what you can AND do what you can at that point.

so decrypt my engrams.

then get the zavala token.

then finish the mida?

Have you done Sturm and Drang exotic quest? If not, I'd save those 5 engrams for the quest.

Have you done Sturm and Drang exotic quest? If not, I'd save those 5 engrams for the quest.

i have not done that quest yet.

is there a reason i should save them?

also if i don't accept my engram from zavala before they change the nightfall will i lose it?

i have not done that quest yet.

is there a reason i should save them?

also if i don't accept my engram from zavala before they change the nightfall will i lose it?

You need to decrypt 5 legendaries and 1 exotic as part of the quest.

I'm not sure, I think it might.

UPDATE (vol u care 3)

What im missing hmmmm

Hard Light
Legend of Acrius (idc im lazy)
Skyburner's Oath
Sturm (idc im lazy)

Hunter fake 305

Titan 301
Insurmountable Skullfort
Mask of the Quiet One
Synthocepts
Actium War Rig
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Peacekeepers

Warlock fake 305
Karnstein Armlets
Winter's Guile

Prom and I just had 5 exotics on our hunters each after doing a chest run and neither one of us got what we wanted/needed.

Bungie loves trolling me this time around :smh:

Amazing how you go weeks without getting a particular Exotic and then get it in consecutive drops :rolleyes.

Is Eververse selling the Metro Shift shader again? I need to re-up. The navy blue, black, and silver is hitting on my titan. :pimp:

I bought a bunch of the Bumblebee Wu-Tang Clan shader last week. Shoulda bought more. Finally got the sprinkle seasoning emote too. :pimp:

Man I hope this Nightfall is Rat King-able. I've had that stupid quest occupying one of my inventory slots for weeks now :lol:.

Also think I may just discard that quest that you have to do the Raid for. I only have 2-3 friends who consistently play.

Oh absolutely. zero23 zero23 and whoever runs with him, y'all the real MVPs. My mooching *** definitely appreciates it :lol:

Lol we all part of the clan so we all eat. I haven't had a chance to run trials yet and I get the engram from one of our members so I'm grateful too. I'm just glad being part of the a clan actually means something and is useful unlike how D1 was. Hoping to see a lot of NT IB squads in orbit this week. It's 4 v 4. Would be hilarious if they put an NT squad vs and NT squad.

Back
Top Bottom