Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

Bungie hiring more "online community members" to their Destiny development staff.............they're finally realizing that the best way to implement community feedback, is to hire from the community itself

I have no intentions of playing it, but is anybody else hoping that Anthem is actually good so that it motivates to keep on improving the game?

Anthem looks like ****. I mean graphically it looks beautiful but no pvp and it is just slow. It isn’t destiny whatsoever.

Anthem without PvP is basically lame imitation of Monster Hunter World with "Destiny weapons and enemies."

In other words, no...........my PvE/PvP overall FPS soul declines to recommend Anthem to anyone.

If you're a damn PvE casual, Anthem "might" be for you...........but it feels soulless in a sense when compared to Destiny's PvE content (even if Destiny 1's & 2's PvE content have a very weak story)

I didn't get a monster hunter vibe from the footage at all, it seems more like a $60 version of warframe, down to the "suits" being classes, rather than the person piloting them.

I didn't get a monster hunter vibe from the footage at all, it seems more like a $60 version of warframe, down to the "suits" being classes, rather than the person piloting them.

I never played Warframe, so I believe your word on this one.

Glad they took a darker tone with this trailer, hopefully our ghost has less annoying sidekick style dialog too.

Embargo on the stuff from the community summit was lifted today

Tons of new videos and information online today

Any news of this being patched to 60 FPS on console?

:nerd:

This game has severe slowdowns when you have 9 people doing a public event with supers and everything else flying, I mean down to single digit FPS. They really spent too much horsepower on effects rather than gameplay. It’s still sad though because watching people play on PC, it’s like a different game.

This game has severe slowdowns when you have 9 people doing a public event with supers and everything else flying, I mean down to single digit FPS. They really spent too much horsepower on effects rather than gameplay. It’s still sad though because watching people play on PC, it’s like a different game.

I think a lot of questionable decisions that were made for this game (fixed rolls, double primaries, "casual-fied" Trials & Iron Bananas, etc.) were made for the PC audience more so than the core Destiny audience, as the overall D2 experience is completely nerfed across the board on console BUT is "manageable" on PC down to the framerate.

It is nice seeing them change their ways by "giving back" all the things they took away from the sandbox in the new September update, but catering to the PC audience was a mistake AND it affected gameplay BIG TIME.

The game looks incredible on PC even during a "high animation scenario," but you're completely lag-****ed on a console.

Not really lagged unless you’re doing escalation protocol.

I rarely have dips in frame rate outside of EP.

Not really lagged unless you’re doing escalation protocol.

I rarely have dips in frame rate outside of EP.

Launch week of D2 was lagfest as hell, if you recall. Everyone doing public events left & right like it was nothing, the lag spikes was insane that launch week.

to say they nerfed the game for pc players is not entirely true. i've made the switch from console d1 to pc d2 and have the same complaints

Ladies and gentlemen, THE BLADE DANCER HAS RETURNED........AND IT IS VOID NOW (Voidstalker subclass confirmed, Void Blade Dancer)

If a Better Devils drops in year two, will it now have random perks? Or will it be like it was in Year 1? And we can bring the power up through infusion?

Taylor: The random rolls are gonna be focused on the Year 2 weapons, but you can infuse the Year 1 weapons and bring them with you. If you love Better Devils, by all means bring it, but you won't be getting those random perks.

Will those Year 1 weapons no longer be dropping?

Taylor: They will still drop, but they won't have those random perks.

And you'll be able to mod the Year 1 guns?

Taylor: I don't have a specific answer for you on that.

https://www.pcgamer.com/bungie-on-w...he-ultimate-culmination-of-destiny-2-forsaken

Only Year 2 weapons gets random rolls...........if we get Year 1 weapons in our loot drops (the **** we are using right now), they'll still be stuck with the same fixed rolls.

I can see why some may see this as an issue but most of the year 1 guns that you would even still want to use are pretty boss already, Better Devils is already lethal as is.

I can see why some may see this as an issue but most of the year 1 guns that you would even still want to use are pretty boss already, Better Devils is already lethal as is.

That's probably the only gun right now that won't be "infused" into a Year 2 weapon..........unless a better hand cannon otherwise.

If there is a better auto rifle with more superior (random) perks from the Y2 loot pool that drops, my Scathelocke and/or Uriel's Gift are #RIP

Back
Top Bottom