Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I mean I don’t think Activision made Destiny a huge grind and a disappointing game full of promises. That was on Bungie. If anything BUNGiE is going to double down on the grind to buy more time between expansions

I mean I don’t think Activision made Destiny a huge grind and a disappointing game full of promises. That was on Bungie. If anything BUNGiE is going to double down on the grind to buy more time between expansions
The people who stuck with the game liked the huge grind, what they didn't like was all the skins, emotes, shaders, etc behind paywalls and the complete 180 that was D2 at launch.

Play Gambit and Strikes almost everyday. Gambits makes it worth it. As soon as I have more time gotta get back into playing Crucible. Plus I got all Forsaken end game stuff to do. Raids, Strikes, Gamits and Crucible makes it all worthwhile.

man im boutta cop a ps4 again so i can be with old gang, someone get quad jr the cordon bleu gang is ready

I expect watered down content going forward. I won't be purchasing the annual pass anymore either.

I'm taking a wait and see approach with D2 and same with D3.

Nobody will be able to compete with Fortnite model and how they listen to the community.

343 with Halo Infinite and Bungie with D3 will have to if they want those games to do well.

Just listen to the community.

Epic with fortnite will remove or update stuff based on community feedback like in a few hours or a day or two. Why does it take everyone else months to do so :smh:

I thought D2 was going to be great but it didn't have that bond with me like Taken King did. Taken King was the best Destiny to me and most fun I had in the game.

Really only looking forward to the new Halo and Destiny.

Reactions: Ube

Nah it was activision look at COD it’s basically the same thing grind grind grind

Oh add pvp oh balance that with single player.

BTW make it annualized I mean bungie could have been like we want to go the WoW route and make one game and add to it with very large expansion. Activsision wants them to pump out watered down expansions for money

Also, the game wasn’t ready at start. The queens brother was suppose to be a fully voiced anitgonist not some stupid black garden heart

The game was only it’s greatest during the taken king when bungie got it’s grove.

I'm going to be pissed if Destiny 3 ends up the best in the series.

I expect drastic changes.

Bungie now knows what the community doesn’t like and knows what activivison thinks of its consumer base. Dodge that and they should be good

Also please for the sake of gawd pole the community and get feed back

Said I was cool on Destiny 2, got Vigilance Wing today doing my daily heroic

Don't play Destiny anymore (it was my 2nd job @ one point) but I still keep up with the lore and updates. Hyped for more Drifter and Nine lore.

Naw, I played daily in D1 and first 3 months of D2. Quit and was lured back in recently when I was off work for a short medical leave.

Since the first of February, I've basically hooked D2 to my veins. Still several flaws, but they found that sweet spot D1 ended on.

Back
Top Bottom