Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Just did Levi a few weeks ago as my first raid to get the Legend of Acrius, it was fun and the Sherpa was cool and patient as well. Had a squeaker on the squad who was annoying AF though which reminded me why I haven't done a raid in D2.

Its getting more and more difficult to LFG raids. Finding a clan that raids is worth it. The difference between a 45 minute clear and 3 hour clear can sometimes be as simple as communication and familiarity with one another.

Finally got Mountaintop.

Even after the quest nerf, it was an ordeal to get that stupid launcher (just in time for the nerf).

Anyone who got it pre-nerf, you have my respect. It turns you into the worst type of PVP player to try and get those double kills.

Grenade launchers in Crucible keep me heated man

Mountaintop, Fighting Lion, idc. Scumbag weapons :smh:

Any weapon where you can run into a room and get a kill just from firing in someones general direction is an L

Grenade launchers in Crucible keep me heated man

Mountaintop, Fighting Lion, idc. Scumbag weapons :smh:

Any weapon where you can run into a room and get a kill just from firing in someones general direction is an L
Midas whale throw supers in this as well then

I'd argue they are much harder to use than most weapons, with the exception of Colony.

At best, you can wield them like a shotgun but need to ADS. Hipfiring a grenade launcher that needs direct impact is comically inaccurate. Unless you have spike, you aren't killing in one hit. That said, shotgun's are WAAAAY more effective.

Fighting Lion is only good at clearing already damaged opponents.

Mountaintop would be another exception, but 98% chance people using GL's are using them strictly for the quest to GET Mountaintop.

Give me Arbalest, Recluse, and Truth over any loadout made up using GL's.

I need to do research and see what is in the game and how to get. I just play with stuff that drops in the crucible :lol:

I want an exotic bow and a dope sub machine or pulse but I don’t have a clue what is what and how to get.

I need to do research and see what is in the game and how to get. I just play with stuff that drops in the crucible :lol:

I want an exotic bow and a dope sub machine or pulse but I don’t have a clue what is what and how to get.

There's Wish-Ender and another whose name I forget... Wish-Ender is obtained from The Dreaming City tho so you'd need to unlock it.

If all you do is Crucible tho Bows are wild trash, The Recluse which is the Crucible Pinnacle SMG is still #1 as far as im aware, and im not entirely certain which Pulse is the top contender...

Regardless the meta is shifting to Scout Rifles, so you'd want to go for a powerful scout rifle over a pulse rifle now

Aggressive frame pulse rifles are still going to be Meta as well.

Bygones is a common drop you just need a decent roll for. Blast Furnace is going to continue to be good.

The exotic Graviton Lance is great in pvp with some practice, and is getting a 30% PVE buff.

Rapid-fire frame pulses are also getting buffed tomorrow so one of these could possibly be a viable choice too

Horror's Least (Corrupted Nightfall)
Outlast (Reckoning)
Claws of The Wolf (Iron Banner)

Rapid-fire frame pulses are also getting buffed tomorrow so one of these could possibly be a viable choice too

Outlast (Reckoning)

this with a sniper seems like the Meta going forward from what I’m seeing.

Outlast (Reckoning)

Clever Dragon meta coming back?

Pretty hype to play. Going in blind. I hope there is a spark light or whatever so I can get my titan’s light up immediately (he is level 1 :lol:)

Everyone starts at level 50, light level 750. Even if you are brand new.

This is the best time to jump back in, or jump in for the first time. You'll do an intro mission, then have all the content available.

This is the best time to jump back in, or jump in for the first time. You'll do an intro mission, then have all the content available.

cool thanks. My hunter is the only one over 700.

Bruh are you serious???

I no-lifed the game to get to my Hunter to 50 because I thought only level 50 equips got bumped to 750, I didn't know they bumped your characters to 50

im salty

Yea :lol:

People were questioning why they didnt use this opportunity to just drop everyone to 0 and restart. But level 50, light 750 is where everyone will start in order to allow newbies to jump in with their friends as soon as possible. Then they can play the old story content at their own pace.

Yea :lol:

People were questioning why they didnt use this opportunity to just drop everyone to 0 and restart. But level 50, light 750 is where everyone will start in order to allow newbies to jump in with their friends as soon as possible. Then they can play the old story content at their own pace.

:smh:..................

:smh: I want my Sunday back

Back
Top Bottom