Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Glass Half Full is actually a really good perk for this particular weapon, for the simple fact that you'll burn through that mag so fast, you'll be into the bonus damage weapons before you know it.
Yea that is the main reason I kept that one. Figured I would get to that bottom half quickly. 

I got like 9 last night and about 10 bonds as well. 

The best one was the very last one and it was just

Counterbalance

Fitted Stock

Grenadier

With my Warlock or something it should be ok, since they chick grenades often but we shall see. 

On to more farming this week. 

View media item 2070719
This was from me and a clanmate farming for an hour. I can't imagine how fast this would go if we had a third to generate orbs.

3 Grasps and 2 Bonds in an hour, not too shabby.

If anyone is considering skipping this, I would reverse course, Captain.

I got extremely lucky in our farming. 5 attempts, 4 Maloks and 1 bond. Other guys in my group had similar drops.

Best one had feeding frenzy, perfect balance, and life support I believe.

I also got one with head seeker and glass half full.

One of them I burned right away as it was kind of junk. But 3 decent ones from 30 minutes of work is more than excellent.

May try again this week.

Last edited:
Yeah I got one last night with Counterbalance/Braced Frame/Grenadier. It basically doesn't move when you're firing. The stability on this thing is nuts. i like Grenadier a lot especially since I run double trip mines with the ahamkara spine.

We farmed for a couple hours and got a lot of them to drop along with the stupid warlock bond. Going to get all of my primaries up to 335 with this farm. I don't even care about the perks anymore. 2 Nighthawk Hunters and one Tether. It was ridiculous. After about an hour of farming we had to take turns going back to the tower to unload all our stuff and clear out the floor of all the engrams. 

This might be the most ridiculous farm ever based on the fact that it takes no time to kill and refill super. Maybe a minute per kill.

Last edited:
We in there zero and biggie :smokin

But yup, 3 hunters , 1 tether and the other 2 nighthawk golden gun shoot her and she dies. Do it once she spawns before she even goes up the hill before the last room. Collect the orbs from the tether on the adds there, wipe and repeat. Too easy :lol:

Farmed for 2.5 hrs last night for the grasp. I think I got like 9 grasps and like 10 bonds with 1 God roll at 335 int/disc.

My best grasp came with braced frame outlaw and army of one. I had another with braced frame and spray and play and the missing round one..

Definitely a nice gun for sure

Me and docwatson docwatson farmed this for like 2-3 hours and at first I wasn't getting any then they started dropping for me.

I ended up with I think 14-17 GoM and some of them were good rolls but bad sights or the other way. Still will farm for the god ones though like rhis gun alot.

Off of work tomorrow too so will try to farm all day and we did the 3 hunters 1 tether 2 gunslinger with the 6x power helmet.

I ran out of room on all my characters and vault so I have some cleaning up to do.

And as someone said all my primary weapons will be 334/5 now with this farm.

I stopped doing the PoE stuff and just raid on my 3 character every week. Just have my Titan left for this week.

I farmed about a few minutes ago at the nightfall, and I finally got a 335 omnigul bond to finally get my hunter to max light level............the end of my main character light struggle.

I did get a grasp also, but it was a garbage roll...........Good infusion fuel though since my alternate primaries could use the light level max-out

he off this trash
@Ace93, he off with the coldest moves.

@bigj505 hops online, i invite him to the party, he instantly hits "appear offline"
frown.gif
laugh.gif
He be in my party chilling, sometimes we be running overwatch.

He dont mess with yall and this destiny trash no mo.

Last edited:

The original strike maybe?

Only bad thing is it auto-matches you with two people who may not interested.
got ya so just do omni and just kill everything except her?
No, there is a spot when you come out into the cosmodrome in the middle of the strike, then enter a Hive ship. After walking a bit Omnigul appears for the first time. You need to kill her before she disappears and teleports to the end of the strike. It's the last "hallway" before the final room.

Use a tether, along with 2 other players dropping her with supers. No burn in regular strike so it may be a bit more work.

No, there is a spot when you come out into the cosmodrome in the middle of the strike, then enter a Hive ship. After walking a bit Omnigul appears for the first time. You need to kill her before she disappears and teleports to the end of the strike. It's the last "hallway" before the final room.

Use a tether, along with 2 other players dropping her with supers. No burn in regular strike so it may be a bit more work.

awesome! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom