Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea i
zero23 zero23 Umm err you aint never been low key with the G-horn ...bruh you been low key rubbing it our faces every since week 2 of Xur selling it, week 2 of destiny which was 9/19, so its been over a month of your rubbing it in our faces, then one day posted the vid composing of an entire fireteam battling Atheon with G-horns, we all been sick every since then ..... not knowing the true power of those damn wolfpack rounds ....I kick myself every time I see someone with a G-Horn as it was for freakin sale, we all could have had one. :smh:

Yea I picked up the legendary scooter instead smh

Are you freakin kidding me? ....a freakin scooter? ....I mean at least I hardly had strange coins then so I couldn't even afford it but if I knoew its true impact I would have got those coins to get it.

Damn Biggie ...I'll give you a double :smh: :smh: ...now i know you feel like :x

Last edited:
holy cow i got scared just now

my ps4 wouldn't turn on. just stayed on the orange blinking state.

i was straight up bout to melee that **** like a shank

2.0 update is full of bugs apparently, dont put your ps4 on rest mode fellas

holy cow i got scared just now

my ps4 wouldn't turn on. just stayed on the orange blinking state.

i was straight up bout to melee that **** like a shank

2.0 update is full of bugs apparently, dont put your ps4 on rest mode fellas

Damn you avi and name is gonna get me in some trouble here at work ...

Change your avi before i get fired and have all the time in the worlfd to play Destiny

im kidding, im kidding

Last edited:
Yes mine stayed with the blinking orange light and had to unplug from the wall to get it back on.

Yea zero got that gghorn on a nightfall or weekly and he was not that happy lol. Just thought it was another launcher.

any1 down to run the raid on hard tonight?

still haven't gotten that epilogue...
mean.gif

PSN: Frostbite

Somehow just beat a mission without even killing the final boss. One minute I was running from him the next the mission was over and I didn't even get credit for killing him, he just somehow died.

So PS is getting another exclusive strike with the new DLC.

My question is this: When that content finally comes to Xbox sometime next year, will we have to pay an additional fee for it or will it be free to the people who already bought the DLC?

So PS is getting another exclusive strike with the new DLC.

My question is this: When that content finally comes to Xbox sometime next year, will we have to pay an additional fee for it or will it be free to the people who already bought the DLC?
Free if you bought the DLC.

I was looking for you online around 11:15 pm EST as we Zero and myself were going to do a weekly to fulfill the bounty. We would have ran nightfall for ya. We 2 manned a level 22 weekly strike instead and I think that we took out the nexus boss within 30-40 seconds. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom