How does one go about obtaining one?

So far

Zero23
Biggie
Wright

bosKicKzZ

trublue

Dam_Its_Iceman

I'm assuming all you guys level 27+ right? Also everyone have experience with holding the relic?

So far

Zero23

Biggie

Wright
bosKicKzZ
trublue
Dam_Its_Iceman

I'm assuming all you guys level 27+ right? Also everyone have experience with holding the relic?

You better all have primaries, secondary, and heavy that do 265+ damage. Void fusion preferably.

Last edited:

So far

Zero23
Biggie
Wright

bosKicKzZ

trublue

Dam_Its_Iceman

Get a couple extra in case someone doesn't show up or can't make it on. I know Quad said he wasn't raiding until the weekend, but I know Tek, Based, & Besu normally want to go too.
You better all have primaries, secondary, and heavy that do 265+ damage. Void fusion preferably.
Don't make me list me weapons again, but you know I am good for it, lol

Get a couple extra in case someone doesn't show up or can't make it on. I know Quad said he wasn't raiding until the weekend, but I know Tek, Based, & Besu normally want to go too.

Don't make me list me weapons again, but you know I am good for it, lol

I got another legendary fusion last night from the vanguard rank :smokin

Arc damage this time. Going to buy the vanguard Solar one and now I'm set for all burns after this week with fusions.

Last edited:
I got another legendary fusion last night from the vanguard rank
smokin.gif

Arc damage this time. Going to buy the vanguard Solar one and now I'm set for all burns after this week with fusions.
Nice
nthat.gif

Yea I got the Plan C, so I just need a Solar damage one too. Which faction sells a solar fusion rifle?

Yea I was about to post I looked it up and see Vanguard sells it. Gotta get my marks back up with them since I bought the scooter though
laugh.gif

PS exclusive extra strike and exclusive exotic :nthat:

About to buy the expansion today

I bought the digital guardian edition copy so I already had it. I still had the $10 credit when I bought the day 1 PS4 so I applied it to the purchase. Essentially got the game + both expansions for 79.99, which I feel wasn't a bad deal. As much as people complain about the game I have gotten more re-playability out of it than most other games that I've played. Probably most since COD4 MW1.

Yea I normally burn out on games, but this one keeps me playing. I like playing it and cutting up with you guys. Granted, we are the 2 WoW players out of the bunch so of course we like the game
laugh.gif

Yea I normally burn out on games, but this one keeps me playing. I like playing it and cutting up with you guys. Granted, we are the 2 WoW players out of the bunch so of course we like the game :lol:

Yea we have experienced "the grind" before.

Yea we have experienced "the grind" before.
All too much
laugh.gif

When trying to level alchemy, enchanting, tailoring, blacksmith & mining to 300
sick.gif
mean.gif

And maintain a decent PvP score

And raiding every night for 6 hours....

I really don't know how my wife (GF then) dealt with me in college
laugh.gif

id hold out til black friday. sometimes they add expansion dlc codes or psn cards to sales
Hmmm....that is a good point. I was going to grab a couple extra PS+ cards anyways this year. I have one left from last year that I need to activate anyways.

FInally found the percentages of damage reduction for fighting enemies higher level than you:

1 level higher - 32% less damage dealt than lvl 30
2 levels higher - 42% less damage dealt than lvl 30
3 levels higher - 52% less damage dealt than lvl 30

So if you don't fully max out your weapons at 267 damage (for exotics), then you are doing another 33/300 * .32 = 3.52% less damage on top of the 32% reductions already. Hence why if you want to even have a chance doing hard at level 29 having all weapons at 300 is essential. 3.5% might not seem like much, but if you take into account 3 people in a portal or outside defending it a 10.5% reduction in damage is HUGE. That is per 3. As a group you are doing over 20% less damage on top of the 32% reduction. Making the fights longer and hard than they should be.

Last edited:
Hmmm....that is a good point. I was going to grab a couple extra PS+ cards anyways this year. I have one left from last year that I need to activate anyways.
yeah I grabbed a couple ps+ cards last year from walmart $35 each I think? but I was talking about psn cards that add money to your stores wallet. 2 $50 cards get 1 free :wow:

Back
Top Bottom