Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I think we could clear it by running the story mode once fully. Or can run crucible and get points that way too. Even the bounties would work. It shouldn't be too bad.
I mean I would just use the character to do the raid a second time so I wouldn't really need to level any reps or anything for him. Good point.
Swap Armor/Weapons out in Vault and BAM. Insta level 29 hunter again. Raid ready. I'll be damned if I get stuck with Thot Boots for the rest of Destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I would just use the character to do the raid a second time so I wouldn't really need to level any reps or anything for him. Good point.
Besides doing the raids twice you'll definitely do the nightfall and weekly twice too double up on the rewards. I ball out weekly when Xur comes :lol:

Swap Armor/Weapons out in Vault and BAM. Insta level 29 hunter again. Raid ready. I'll be damned if I get stuck with Thot Boots for the rest of Destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly lol.. Leveling that 2nd character isn't that lengthy either

Last edited:
Besides doing the raids twice you'll definitely do the nightfall and weekly twice too double up on the rewards. I ball out weekly when Xur comes :lol:
Exactly lol.. Leveling that 2nd character isn't that lengthy either

yea that's what I was thinking as well.

I would tell Wright to level a 2nd warlock as well but he gets more gear with 1 character than Zero and myself will get between 2 characters each. :smh:

yea that's what I was thinking as well.

I would tell Wright to level a 2nd warlock as well but he gets more gear with 1 character than Zero and myself will get between 2 characters each.
mean.gif
There you go
laugh.gif

I did think of making my 3rd character my 2nd Warlock, but I kind of want to be that guy with each character and all of the max eventually. That grind to level the other character's gear though that isn't a warlock though
sick.gif

I always wondered though....Armor/Weapons you buy from a faction...can you equip them on another character even if their rank isn't high enough to buy it?

There you go :lol:

I did think of making my 3rd character my 2nd Warlock, but I kind of want to be that guy with each character and all of the max eventually. That grind to level the other character's gear though that isn't a warlock though :x

I always wondered though....Armor/Weapons you buy from a faction...can you equip them on another character even if their rank isn't high enough to buy it?

Yea they would have to be. They can be RNG drops no?

And yea I'm not leveling anything other than a Titan because of the gear grind. Screw that.

Last edited:
Man I need a squad for raid eventually smh lol. Yall too close knit, its like an inside group thing and im just an outsider :frown: :lol:

I know how you feel |I for me it feels a bit tough getting onto raids since I can only play around 9-10pm pst and for only about an hr. and have never done it. i have played crucible and weekly with a few. Shout out to wrightone86 wrightone86 again for being the only one to accept my invite when i was trying to solo the weekly a while back :lol: :smokin

I know how you feel
tired.gif
for me it feels a bit tough getting onto raids since I can only play around 9-10pm pst and for only about an hr. and have never done it. i have played crucible and weekly with a few. Shout out to @WrightOne86 again for being the only one to accept my invite when i was trying to solo the weekly a while back
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
No problem. I forgot to add you to the list too, but like you said, you don't have the time to be on it hardcore like some of us are.

I think @Zero23 is the only one with the luxury of closing his office door and taking a nap at work though
laugh.gif
. Granted I can just disappear into the data center or network closet if I got that bad, lol

I know how you feel
tired.gif
for me it feels a bit tough getting onto raids since I can only play around 9-10pm pst and for only about an hr. and have never done it. i have played crucible and weekly with a few. Shout out to @WrightOne86 again for being the only one to accept my invite when i was trying to solo the weekly a while back
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
No problem. I forgot to add you to the list too, but like you said, you don't have the time to be on it hardcore like some of us are.

I think @Zero23 is the only one with the luxury of closing his office door and taking a nap at work though
laugh.gif
. Granted I can just disappear into the data center or network closet if I got that bad, lol
It hasn't gotten that bad yet but I've scheduled "meetings" for myself after lunch a few times. 
laugh.gif

I function fine off ~6 hours of sleep. And that's considering that after a 9 hour work day I go to classes for another 3 hours. So if anyone has a right to be tired it's me. I have a job that I do a lot of math analytical work so I sort of have to pay attention :smh:

There you go :lol:

I did think of making my 3rd character my 2nd Warlock, but I kind of want to be that guy with each character and all of the max eventually. That grind to level the other character's gear though that isn't a warlock though :x

You can't.

The guns you buy from the factions are legendary, which means your 2nd character needs to be a level 20 at least, until then you can't use them.

wrightone86 wrightone86 yup i do wish i could play it more. even so I have over 40hrs on it. Not like some of you tho :smile:lol . i was checked everyones profile earlier and how much time you guys had logged). I hardly ever buy DLC because but I will be getting the expansion. This game, idk, its definitly a grind and i guess somewhat repetative but I want to play it any chance i get.

Yea I was speaking of another level 20 character. Not level ranking, but your ranking with a faction.

If I buy a weapon from a faction (rank 3) or a piece of armor (rank 2), can I then put it on my character that hasn't leveled the faction with them yet?

Yea @Biggie62 you work FT and go o school and about to have finals. You sir, are crazy
laugh.gif
. I normally only get around 5-6 hours of sleep normally anyways, so I haven't changed too much myself either.

You guys have made it official....I am making another Warlock. I am not looking forward to the character grind with anything else. I will save my level 7 titan to run with my friend who barely plays and is level 12, lol.

Now you make me wish I had kept that 3rd set of raid boots I got and broke down for shards
laugh.gif
mean.gif

There you go
laugh.gif

I did think of making my 3rd character my 2nd Warlock, but I kind of want to be that guy with each character and all of the max eventually. That grind to level the other character's gear though that isn't a warlock though
sick.gif

You can't.

The guns you buy from the factions are legendary, which means your 2nd character needs to be a level 20 at least, until then you can't use them.
The Three Guardians for each class (Ikora, Cayde-6 and Titan dude) sell green/white armor pieces for lower levels. Not sure what exact levels though. I bet you could. Same with the Gunsmith and his boring guns.

Looks like no boss wants to just go down and die lol.

This is ridiculous. Yesterday I had a boss die without me even beating him and these dudes actually beat theirs only for him to come back. Man if it was Phogoth I'd be so ******* upset.

So does that mean that we run the weeklies and dailies twice now on Tuesdays? Or do we do one on Tuesday and then hold off on the 2nd set on Wednesdays?

:lol:

So does that mean that we run the weeklies and dailies twice now on Tuesdays? Or do we do one on Tuesday and then hold off on the 2nd set on Wednesdays?

laugh.gif
If they're anything like this week's, run it twice. We knocked all that out in under an hour.

Lemme ask you guys something, well I know wrightone86 wrightone86 doesnt have this problem haha, but what do your significate other say? Havening a non-gamer wife kinda sucks :lol:. She is trying to be cool with it but I kno she didnt like that I play as much as i do. :rofl: and i want to play more

Lemme ask you guys something, well I know wrightone86 wrightone86 doesnt have this problem haha, but what do your significate other say? Havening a non-gamer wife kinda sucks :lol:. She is trying to be cool with it but I kno she didnt like that I play as much as i do. :rofl: and i want to play more

I'm single so that's not an issue for me now thankfully. Hell, if I wanted a g/f right now I'd need there to be 36 days in a day in order to have even an ounce of time. My grad school program is sucking the life out of me, but I only have 5 spring classes and 2 summer classes left so I can see the LIGHT.

Yea I was speaking of another level 20 character. Not level ranking, but your ranking with a faction.

If I buy a weapon from a faction (rank 3) or a piece of armor (rank 2), can I then put it on my character that hasn't leveled the faction with them yet?

Yea @Biggie62
you work FT and go o school and about to have finals. You sir, are crazy :lol: . I normally only get around 5-6 hours of sleep normally anyways, so I haven't changed too much myself either.

You guys have made it official....I am making another Warlock. I am not looking forward to the character grind with anything else. I will save my level 7 titan to run with my friend who barely plays and is level 12, lol.

Now you make me wish I had kept that 3rd set of raid boots I got and broke down for shards :lol: :smh:

You can't equip any armor or guns purchased from a faction (dead orbit, monarchy, etc..), until you're a level 20. Those pieces are legendary and equipping comes with a level 20 minimum.

Back
Top Bottom